Xingpei Ng – PR & Events Section from Marketing Department Popular Book would like to share some exciting competition information with you that you might find it fun for your students to join.
POPULAR is organising 2 designing competition in the coming March 2013, in conjunction with the coming up school holiday.
This competition will be held on 16,23,24,30 and 31. Look at the form below for time and venue event.
Here are the competition details:
1) “A Greener World, A Better Tomorrow” Creative T-shirt Makeover Competition
- Open to teenagers from 13 – 20 years old
- Contestants have to bring own T-shirt and unleash their talent
- Contestants are required to use Sharpie Fabric Marker or Sharpie Fine Permanent Markers in this competition.
- There are 2 competition venues, each contestant can only choose either ONE.
2) “Happy Moments” Creative Photo Frame Design Competition
- Open to 2 categories: Category A: 5 – 8 years old; Category B: 10 – 12 years old
- Contestants will be given with photo frame (Size: approx 3R to 4R), contestants will only have to design the frame.
- Contestants are required to use Stabilo Cappi Fibre-tip pen in this competition’
- There are a total of 5 competition venues, each contestant can only choose either ONE
If any question about this competition you can contact Xingpei Ng.