Want to stand win iPad Mini or Samsung Galaxy Tab 2? Lets join this contest.
To participate in the Contest, entrants are required to perform any of the following retail transactions using MyMobile service, during the Contest Period (which will be considered as one (1) entry) :
- Reload minimum of RM10.00 mobile telephone airtime from any of these
telecommunication companies, i.e. DiGi Telecommunications Sdn. Bhd.,
Maxis Berhad and Celcom Axiata Berhad; or
- Transfer funds to 3rd party accounts, that is, to three (3)
different recipients. All three (3) transfers of funds shall be
considered as one (1) entry; or
- Perform bill payment transaction.
Participants with the highest transaction amount at the end of each day will be the winner. See figure below for each rounds and categories of transactions to be done.
Winners will be announced on weekly basis after each round ends.
The prizes awarded for each round.
The Contest will run from 1 March 2013 at “12.00:01″ hours and ends on 29 April 2013 at “23:59:59″, both dates inclusive (“Contest Period”) and is divided into eight (8) rounds.
Terms and Conditions :
Organiser & Eligibility
1. MyMobile Transact and Win Contest (”Contest”) is organised by Malaysian Electronic Clearing Corporation Sdn Bhd (“the Organiser”) is open to new and existing MyMobile service subscriber residing in Malaysia, excluding employees of the Organiser, the advertising agencies of the Organiser, the immediate families of the Organiser, its advertising agencies and/or any person connected with the administration of the Contest.
1. The Contest will run from 1 March 2013 at “12:00:01 hours and ends on 29 April 2013 at “23:59:59”, both dates inclusive (“Contest Period”) and is dividided into eight (8) rounds.
Round 1 : 1st – 9th March 2013
Round 2 : 10th – 16th March 2013
Round 3 : 17th – 23rd March 2013
Round 4 : 24th – 30th March 2013
Round 5 : 31st March – 8th April 2013
Round 6 : 9th – 15th April 2013
Round 7 : 16th – 22nd April 2013
Round 8 : 23rd – 29th April 2013
2. The Organiser reserves its absolute right to change, vary or extend the Contest Period, Eligibility and Mechanics of Entry at any time without prior notice.
1. In order to qualify for the Contest, entrants must be eligible to participate; a registered MyMobile service subscriber and their MyMobile service must be in active status with their respective banks.
2. To participate in the Contest, entrants are required to perform any of the following retail transactions using MyMobile service, during the Contest Period (which will be considered as one (1) entry) :
a) reload minimum of RM10.00 mobile telephone airtime from any of these telecommunication companies, i.e. DiGi Telecommunications Sdn. Bhd., Maxis Berhad and Celcom Axiata Berhad; or
b) transfer funds to 3rd party accounts, that is, to three (3) different recipients.. All three (3) transfers of funds shall be considered as one (1) entry; or
c) perform bill payment transaction.
3. There are eight (8) rounds for submission of entries.
4. Each Participant is allowed to perform multiple transactions within the Day SUBJECT to terms and conditions under “Submission of entries”.
5. Each Day is allowed with entries from one (1) Category of Transaction only; as specified under clause 1 “Submission of entries”. Entries from wrong Category of Transaction shall not be accepted and may be disqualified from the Contest.
6. In order to qualify for participation in the Contest, each entry submitted must follow all the guidelines listed above, failing which shall be disqualified.
Submission of entries
1. Retail transactions allowed for entries are categorised into three (3), i.e. mobile telephone airtime reload; third party fund transfer; and bill payment. Participants are required to perform and complete transactions for each category during the Duration of Rounds as follows:
2. Step by step guide to transact
a) bill payment
i) Dial *500*888# on your mobile phone
ii) choose your bank
iii) enter your m-PIN
iv) choose Bill Payment option
v) select biller categories
vi) select payee
vii) select bill to be paid
viii) enter bill account info
ix) enter amount to be paid
x) choose account to pay from
xi) confirm payment to selected payee and its amount
xii) receive confirmation via USSD and SMS
b) funds transfer
i) Dial *500*888# on your mobile phone
ii) Choose your bank
iii) Enter your m-PIN
iv) Choose Fund Transfer option
v) Choose one of the following transfer options:
- Own account
- Registered 3rd Party
- Registered interbank transfer
vi) Select account to transfer from
vii) Select recipient
viii) Enter amount of fund transfer
ix) Confirm fund transfer transaction to beneficiary and amount
x) Receive confirmation via USSD and SMS
c) mobile airtime top up
i) dial *500*888# from your mobile phone
ii) choose your bank
iii) enter your m-PIN
iv) Choose Top up
v) select mobile operator
vi) select amount to top up
vii) enter mobile number to top up
viii) select transfer from account
ix) confirm top up amount and mobile number to top up
x) Receive transaction confirmation via USSD and SMS
3. Each Participant can perform as many completed transactions (the required Category of transaction) within one (1) Day. The Participants’ objective is to conduct the highest transaction cumulative amount within the Day in order to be the winner for the Day.
4. Each day will start at 12:00:01 hours and ends at 11:59:59 hours.
Shortlisting and Prize Redemption
1. Selection of Winners : The participant with the highest transaction amount at the end of each Day will be the winner. When a tie occurs, the selection of a winner will be determined by the Organiser based on whoever got correct answers to the questions given by the Organiser. The participants in concern (in a tie situation) will be contacted by the Organiser for a question and answer session.
2. Participants who are notified as the winner for the day will not be entitled for prizes in other days within the same Round or other Rounds during the Contest Period.
3. Notification of winners for each Day shall be declared within fourteen (14) days after each Round ends. Notification of winners for Round 8 shall be declared after the Contest Period ends.
4. Each participant can only win one (1) prize throughout the Contest Period.
5. The selection of winners shall be subject to satisfactory fulfillment of the entry criteria of the Contest of which is determined at the absolute discretion of the Organiser and shall be final.
6. Winners will be notified via email or mobile number or any other medium deemed appropriate to the Organiser. The Organiser will not be held liable in the event the winner(s) cannot be contacted for whatever reasons. The Organiser will not be held liable in the event of non-receipt or delayed delivery of the email notification.
7. Winners will be contacted by phone to collect their prizes. Winners are required to provide the Organiser with their personal details as and when required. All prizes will be available for collection at the place, date and time notified by the Organiser from time to time. All prizes must be claimed within thirty (30) days from the date of notification. All unclaimed prizes will be forfeited any enquiries thereafter will not be entertained.
8. In special situations and subject to the absolute discretion of the Organiser, a winner may nominate a designated representative to collect a prize. Written authorisation and identification for both winner(s) and their representative will be required.
9. All winners must abide by the terms and conditions of the parties arranging and/or providing for the prizes and the terms and conditions attached to the prizes, if any.
10. All prizes are given on an “as is” basis and are not exchangeable for cash, other items or voucher, in part or in full.
11. All prizes are used/taken entirely at the risk of the winner in all things, and the Organiser excludes all warranties in connection with any prize to the extent permitted by law.
12. The Organiser reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to change the Prize(s) or substitute any one of the Contest Prize(s) with other item(s) of equivalent value at any time without prior notice.
13. In the event a winner chooses not to accept a prize, they forfeit any and all claims to that prize, which will be dealt with according to the absolute discretion of the Organiser subject to legislative requirements.
14. All decisions made by the Organiser in relation to the Contest including but not limited to the selection of winners and forfeiture of the Prizes shall be final, conclusive and binding. No correspondence or appeals will be entertained. The selection of the winners shall be subject to satisfactory fulfillment of the eligibility terms; entry criteria of the Contest and submission criteria of the Contest of which are determined at the Organiser’s sole and absolute discretion.
Liability & Responsibility
1. By participating in the Contest, participants shall be considered to have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions stated herein, including decisions of Organiser which are final, binding and conclusive.
2. Participation in the Contest and acceptance of the prizes hereby constitute an irrevocable permission granted by the participants and the winners, to the Organiser to use the name, address, NRIC, mobile number, email address and photographs of the winning participant(s) for purposes of advertisement and any other form of publicity associated with the Contest from time to time without any compensation or need for prior notification to the winners.
3. Winners shall assume full liability and responsibility in case of any liability, mishap, injury, loss, damage, claim or accident (including death) resulting from their participation in the Contest, redemption and/or usage of the prizes. The Organiser shall not be responsible for any liability, mishap, loss, damage, claim or accident (including death) suffered by third parties or the participants in any mamer whatsoever during and after the Contest resulting form or arise out of the Contest.
4. All costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or related expenses that are incurred to participate in the Contest and redeeming the prizes are sole responsibility of the winners.
Rights of the Organiser
1. To the fullest extent permitted by the law, in no event will Organiser or any of its officers, servants, employees, representatives and /or agents (including, any third party service providers that Organiser may engage for purposes of the Contest) be liable for any loss or damages (including loss of income, profits or goodwill or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages of any party including third parties) howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise, in connection with the Contest, even if the Organiser has been advised on the possibility of such damages in advance, and all such damages are expressly excluded.
2. The Organiser’s decisions on all matters relating to the Contest shall be final and binding on the participants and winners. No correspondence, disputes and appeals will be entertained. At any time, the Organiser further reserves the rights to change, amend, delete and add any of the terms and conditions herein stated without prior notice and the participants agree to be bound by such changes, amendments, additions and deletions.
3. The Organiser at its absolute discretion reserves the right at any time to shorten or extend the Contest Period, if deemed necessary without prior notice.
4. The Organiser reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest for any reason whatsoever, without prior notice. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension of the Contest by the Organiser shall not entitle the Eligible Subscriber(s)to any claim or compensation against the Organiser for any loss or damage suffered or incurred as a direct and indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
5. The Organiser shall not be responsible in any way whatsoever, in respect of technical failures of any kind, unauthorized human intervention or electronic/ human errors in the administration and processing of the Contest.
6. The Organiser, its promoters and agents shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for the following :
a) Any additional expenses incurred by the participants for taking part in the Contest;
b) Any sort of technical failure;
c) Intervention by unauthorized parties during the Contest Period;
d) Electronic or human errors in the administration of the Contest and processing of entries;
e) Any data entry that is lost, stolen, damaged, wrongly delivered or not received which is not due to the negligence or willful default of the Organiser.
7. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any person who it reasonably suspects has violated or infringed any of these general terms and conditions and the Organiser reserves the right to pursue legal action against any individual it believes has undertaken fraudulent activities or other activities harmful to the Contest, the Contest submission process and the MyMobile service application for the Contest.
8. The Organiser shall reserve the right to publish, use the names and any other personal data submitted by the participants/winners in promotion and/or advertising materials and the participants/winners shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of compensation on the materials.
9. The Organiser reserves the right to recall any Prizes from any winner who it reasonably suspects has violated the eligibility of the Contest, in which event, the winner(s) are obliged to return the prize(s) to the Organiser. The Organiser also reserves the right to pursue legal action against any individual who it believes has fraudulently or failed to declare that he/she is not immediate family of the Organiser,its advertising agencies and related to the administration of the Contest.
1. By participating in the Contest and by submitting personal details with the Organiser, the Organiser agree to only collect it, use it for the purpose of the Contest and protect them as set out below. This section also outlines the Participants’ rights regarding data protection, and tells the Participant how to contact the Organiser.
2. At times the Organiser may retain third parties to process the Participants’ personal data. All such third parties are contractually obliged not to use the Participant’s personal data in any way other than that which is specified herein.
3. Under the Malaysian law, the participants’ rights include:
(a) a right to withdraw consent to the use of personal data at any time by contacting us at email@example.com and providing the Organiser with the Participant’s name and email address for removal of the said personal data;
(b) a right to obtain a copy of the personal data which the Organiser hold [the Organiser reserves the right to charge a small fee to exercise this right]; and
© a right to have incorrect personal data be corrected.
4. If the Participants wish to raise any data protection issue with the Organiser, or exercise any of their legal rights, please contact the Organiser at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. The Organiser take reasonable precautions to keep the Participant’s personal data secure, and require third party data processors to do the same. Please note, however, that the Organiser may release the Participant’s personal data if required to do so by law, or by search warrant, subpoena or court order.
1. The Organiser will also publish the Contest terms and conditions in Bahasa Malaysia which is available at www.myclear.org.my/mymobile. In the event of irregularities or inconsistencies, the terms and conditions in English will prevail.
2. Participants who wish to enquire further about the Contest, please e-mail your enquiries to email@example.com.
for more information visit here http://www.myclear.o…sumer/mymobile/