Hello mother-mother let’s join Comfort Pure – Comfy Moment Photo Contest by upload a photo of your baby to win amazing prizes like washing machine, Canon printer and other. If you are interested let’s look at the ways as below:
How to Win a Toshiba Washing Machine or Canon Printer and 3 Month’s supply of Comfort and Dryers products
Contest Duration: 31 December 2012 – 3 February 2013
Terms and Conditions
Please read carefully the Terms and Conditions before entering the Contest. Comfort Zone Malaysia has the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time and without notice. Participation in this Contest shall constitute acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Comfort Zone Malaysia reserves the right to cancel, modify, suspend or delay this Contest.
- Comfort Pure “Comfy Moment Photo Contest” is organized by Unilever (Malaysia) Holdings Sdn Bhd (“the Organiser”) and is open to all fans of Comfort Zone Malaysia Facebook page who are Malaysian residents, except employees of the Organiser, Toshiba, Canon, Drypers, associate companies, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate family members.
- Submission of entries is open to fans of Comfort Zone Malaysia Facebook page who are Malaysian residents, except employees of the Organiser, Toshiba, Canon, Drypers, associate companies, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate family members.
B. Contest Duration:
This contest shall close on 3 February 2013 at 11.59pm (MST). All entries received after the Contest Duration will be disqualified.
C. Contest Mechanics & Qualifying Criteria:
- Participants are required to allow the Organiser to access their Facebook profiles by taking part in the Contest.
- The participant is required to ‘LIKE’ the Comfort Zone Malaysia fan page before proceeding to upload photo(s) of their baby/babies or vote for their favorite photo(s) for the “Comfy Moment Photo Contest.”
- All participants are required to provide their personal details.
- Participants can only upload photographs of their baby/babies and they must be of age three (3) or below at the time of submission of photo.
- There is no limit to the number of photographs each participant can upload or vote for but participants can only vote one (1) time per photo.
- By submitting a photograph for publication, the participant represents and warrants that it is his/her own original work, is not copied, and does not contain any third-party materials and/or content that the participant does not have permission to use. The participant further warrants and represents that the photograph is not obscene, defamatory, or in breach of any applicable legislation or regulations.
- Comfort Zone Malaysia and the Organiser shall be absolved of any liability for the publication of unlawfully reproduced images.
- Computer-generated or computer-altered images will not be accepted.
- Votes submitted are not allowed to be changed.
1.Participants are eligible to win a maximum of one (1) Grand Prize and one (1) Weekly Prize.
2.Winners of the Grand Prizes will be determined by:
- a. Highest number of votes received (50%) and judges’ choice (50%).
- b. The judges will select entries based on the following criteria: (i) Baby’s expression of comfort and (ii) Expression of love through the photo caption.
3. The top 10 participants with the highest number of overall votes as of 11.59pm on 3 February 2012 and also graded highest by the judges in point 2b wins a Toshiba Washing Machine AW-A750SM, 3 months supply of Comfort Ultra Pure 800ml & Drypers Diapers Wee Wee DRY Mega Pack worth of RM160 and a special featuring in Majalah Pa & Ma (April publication) and Mingguan Wanita (29th Mar – 5th Apr publication) magazine booklet.
Runner Up Prizes
4. The next 5 participants (top 11th – 15th participants) with the highest number of overall votes as of 11.59pm on 3 February 2012 and also graded highest by the judges in point 2b wins a Canon Selphy Printer CP900, 3 months supply of Comfort Ultra Pure 800ml & Drypers Diapers Wee Wee DRY Mega Pack worth of RM125 and a special featuring in Majalah Pa & Ma (April publication) and Mingguan Wanita (29th Mar – 5th Apr publication) magazine booklet.
5. The next 10 participants (top 16th – 25th participants) with the highest number of overall votes as of 11.59pm on 3 February 2012 wins 3 months supply of Comfort Ultra Pure 800ml & Drypers Diapers Wee Wee DRY Mega Pack worth of RM125 and a special featuring in Majalah Pa & Ma (April publication) and Mingguan Wanita (29th Mar – 5th Apr publication) magazine booklet.
6. 15 participants with the highest number of votes for each week (5 weeks in total) wins 1 bottle of Comfort Ultra Pure 800ml and 1 Pack of Drypers Diapers Wee Wee DRY Convenience Pack worth up to RM30 and a special featuring in Majalah Pa & Ma (April publication) and Mingguan Wanita (29th Mar – 5th Apr publication) magazine booklet. Weekly votes are calculated based on votes collected from Monday to Sunday of the week.
7. 10 lucky voters who will be randomly selected each week (5 weeks in total) to win 1 bottle of Comfort Ultra Pure 800ml each.
8. Winners of our weekly prizes need to have a valid Malaysian IC number and Malaysian residential address.
9. All prizes are given on an “as is” basis and are not exchangeable for cash, credit, other items or voucher, in part or in full. The Organiser reserves the right to substitute the prizes with that of similar value at any time without prior notice.
10. Winners will be announced on the Comfort Zone Malaysia Facebook fan page and will be notified via phone or email by the Organiser.
E. Rights of the Organizer:
1. The Organiser reserves the right in deciding the winners of the Grand Prizes who are eligible to receive the prizes.
2. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any Participant with incomplete or inaccurate registration. Any participant who generates multiple accounts for the purpose of gaining an unfair advantage in the Contest shall be disqualified. In cases of dispute, Comfort Zone Malaysia’s decision is final.
3. The Organiser reserves the right to publish, use the names and/or photographs of the Participants for marketing, advertising or publicity purposes. The Participant is deemed to consent to such use without monetary payment and agree to Comfort Zone Malaysia’s Terms & Conditions.
4. The Organiser reserves the right to modify Terms & Conditions with or without prior notice.
5. Judges’ decision is final. No further correspondence or appeal will be entertained.
6. Comfort Zone Malaysia will collect and use users’ personal data collected from the application for the purpose of contacting and verifying winners.
7. By participating in the Contest, users have agreed to allow Comfort Zone Malaysia to use their personal data for the purpose of contacting and verifying winners
8. For the avoidance of doubt, Comfort Zone Malaysia’s decision on all matters relating to this contest is final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
9. Comfort Zone Malaysia is not and shall not be held responsible for any technical malfunction in connection to this Contest.
F. Liabilities & Responsibilities:
1. Participants shall assume full liability and responsibility in case of any liability, mishap, injury, damage, claim or accidents (including death) resulting from their participation in this Campaign, redemption and/or utilisation of the prizes. The Organiser shall not be responsible for any liability, mishap, loss, damage, claim or accident (including death) in any manner whatsoever.
2. All recording, transportation, accommodation, personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or other expenses that are incurred to participate in this Campaign and to redeem the prize is the sole responsibility of the winner.
3. The Organiser and its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, directors, officers, employees, agents, independent contractors and advertising/promotion agencies make no warranties, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use or enjoyment of any of the prizes, including, without limitation, their quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
4. By participating in this Contest, participants agree to be bound by this Contest Terms & Conditions, and the decisions of the Organiser.
For more information visit HERE