Join EZLogin’s beta-testing contest and win 500$!
What you need to join contest?
Every participant is registering at the contest and getting access to EZLogin beta version. After the participant’s approval, he gets personal ID, which protect his personal data. Your ID will never be published.
To participate the contest you should register until the 10 of January, 2013.
Contest’s terms & conditions
You’re getting the status of the participant after full registration. You can pretended to the prize only if you had tested EZLogin and send to the organizers testing report. You should send the testing report until the 24 of January, 2013.
Winner definition criteria
At the period from 24 until 31 January, 2013, advisory council will choose the winners during one week after contest’s completion bases on the testing report criteria’s. Advisory council consists of management of the organizer.
All contest participants get from us 20% discount for the EZLogin forever.
Three contest winners get:
- Gift card with 500$*
- Opportunity to publish you as the best beta-tester on EZLogin’s web-site and social networks.
- 20% discount for the EZLogin forever.
* equivalent amount in RM or SGD.
Possibly the photo of the winner with the prize on the official EZLogin’s web site and social networks. Award’s data will be discussed with the winner.
EZLogin’s contest will be conducted in Malaysia and Singapore from 10, December 2012 until 31, January 2013. Contest’s results will be published at the 31th of January, 2013.
Every participant must be at least 18 years old and completely fill the registration form. Terms&Conditions of the Contest Beta-testing.
Terms & Conditions of the Contest Beta-Testing
What Personal Information we collect
We collect only the Information you give us. For registration of your account we’ll ask for personal information, like your Name, Last Name, e-mail address, contact telephone number, Name of the Company. We also may ask you for any other Personal Information needed to proceed other actions on this Site.
Hereby you agree, that Softline may collect, store and use your Personal Information for the purposes of use of this Site by you or in other purposes, provided in the applicable law.
When we may share your Personal Information
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of Softline unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- With your consent. We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Softline when we have your consent to do so. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- With our employees who reasonably need to know it. We will restrict access to Personal information to Softline’s employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
- For legal reasons. We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Softline if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- Enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Softline, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
Softline will take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
Changes to this Policy
Malaysian law govern any action related to the Terms. No choice of law rules of any jurisdiction apply. You and Softline agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of Malaysian courts.
Official Contest Page: http://ez-login.com/join-ezlogins-beta-testing-contest-and-win-500/