RinggitPlus.com is giving away 10 x RM50 Zalora Vouchers every day this week. Simply enter your email address and name and you’ll be in to win.
How to Join?
1. Go to http://zalora.ringgitplus.com/
2. Register your details
3. Reply to the question in the email
If you want to be entered into more than 1 day and have a chance to win an iPad Mini then you just need to share the competition with your friends!
10 x RM50 Zalora vouchers every day this week (50 to give away altogether)
1 x iPad Mini
RinggitPlus “Zalora Voucher Giveaway Competition” Terms and Conditions
- The “Zalora Voucher Giveaway Competition” (“Competition”) organized by Ascension Lab Sdn Bhd (1009653-W) [formally known as Subur Wiramaju Sdn Bhd] (“The Organiser”) will run from 00:00am on the 17th December 2012 to 7:00PM 21st December 2012 (both dates inclusive) (“Competition Period”). The Organiser reserves the right to end the Competition earlier than the 21st December 2012. Entries received after the Competition Period has ended will not be valid.
- Only Malaysian residents aged 21 and over as of 17th December 2012 with a permanent residence and address in Malaysia (“Eligible Persons” and each, an “Eligible Person”) are eligible to participate in this Competition.
- To participate in the Competition, an Eligible Person must register their email at http://zalora.ringgitplus.com(“Competition Website”). Following this registration, the eligible person will be sent a confirmation email firstname.lastname@example.org containing the following question (“Competition Question”) which must be answered in 10 words or fewer [“What is the most important feature or benefit when choosing a credit card?”]. The eligible person must reply to the email and answer the question to qualify for the Competition. All eligible persons who reply with the required answer will be entered into the Competition as a Competition Participant (“Participant”).
- Eligible Persons are only allowed to enter their email address one time for the Competition. Duplicated entries of the same email address will not be accepted.
- The Daily Prize for the Competition is 10 RM50 Zalora e-Vouchers (“Zalora Vouchers”). Each Voucher will be valid until 31 December 2012 and must be used in its entirety in a single transaction. Each entrant to the Competition may win 1 voucher each day. The Daily Prize Draw for the Zalora Vouchers will take place at 7:00PM every day throughout the competition period. The winners will be chosen by The Organiser based on the best written answers to the Competition Question. The Organiser’s decision is final and no appeals shall be entertained.
- Competition entrants will only be valid for the Prize Draw that takes place on the day that their Competition entry is made. Competition entrants may refer friends, family and colleagues to the Competition using the unique Share Link they receive when entering the Competition at the Competition website. For every referred person who enters the Competition during the Competition Period the Referee will receive one additional entry into the Competition with a maximum of one re-entry per day of the Competition Period. All Referees whose referrals register for the Competition will also be entered into the “iPad mini & RM50 Hypermarket Voucher Giveaway Competition” and therefore have a chance to win an iPad Mini and RM50 hypermarket vouchers. Please refer to the “iPad mini & RM50 Hypermarket Voucher Giveaway Competition” Competition T&Cs for more details.
- The Zalora Voucher prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances. The Organiser reserves the right to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value.
- Prizes are not exchangeable and/or transferable.
- Prizes are not exchangeable for cash.
- The winners of the daily prize draw will be notified via email within 24 hours of the prize draw. Competition winner names will also be published on RinggitPlus’s Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/RinggitPlus) before 8:00PM every day throughout the competition period. Winners must acknowledge receipt of the notification email and provide RinggitPlus with a valid mobile number and NRIC number to claim their prize within 24 hours of The Organiser sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, the prize will lapse and The Organiser reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the Competition mechanics.
- The Organiser will SMS each prize code to the winner within 24 hours of the winner claiming their prize. The Organiser is not responsible for any loss, damage, delay, tampering, theft or modification of the prize once it has been sent.
- Only Participants who fulfil the Terms and Conditions shall be eligible to win a Prize. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify Participants who have failed to fulfil the Terms and Conditions and/or Participants who have submitted incomplete or inaccurate entries for the Contest, without prior notice.
- By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by The Organiser for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- The Organiser reserves the right to publish or display the name, picture, identification numbers, photographs or other information of all the winners of this Competition for advertising and publicity upon the winners consent.
- The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any participant in this Competition and prohibit that person from further participating in this Competition in the event that there is a suspicion that the participant tampered with or benefited from the tampering regulations of this Competition or the Terms and Conditions stated herein.
- The Organiser reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Competition. Any cancellation, termination or suspension of the Competition by The Organiser shall not entitle the participant to any claim or compensation against The Organiser for any loss or damage incurred by the participant as a direct and indirect result of such cancellation, termination or suspension. The Organiser shall provide prior notice via email, company webpage, social networking account and/or other means of communication that may be deemed appropriate by The Organiser.
- By entering the Competition each eligible person agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The decisions of The Organiser in relation to every aspect of the Competition including but not limited to the type of prize and winner shall be deemed final and conclusive under any circumstance and no complaint from any Participant will be entertained. The decisions of The Organiser are final, conclusive and binding and no further appeal, enquiry and/or correspondence will be entertained.
Official Contest Link: http://zalora.ringgitplus.com/