Lets Join My Car’s A Star! Photo Contest by MotorTakaful.com. Just Share your car picture & stand to win RM3000 cash! Cool right? In this contest there are 4 theme categories . You can see picture below.
You interested to join ? Lets see how to join:
Take a picture. Tell us a story. You could win great prizes.
RM3000 Grand Prize: for the entry with highest number of votes by friends.
RM2000 Grand Prize in each category.
Lucky Draw Voters Stand a change to win up to 100 TGV movie tickets
- No purchase or payment is required to participate in this Contest.
- The Contest is open to all Malaysians (“Participant”) with the exception of employees of Etiqa Takaful Berhad (including permanent, temporary and contracted staff), Etiqa’s advertising and promotions agencies and their immediate families.
Campaign Mechanics :
- This Contest commences from 3 December 2012 and ends on 31 January 2013 (“Contest Period”).
- This Contest is segmented into two (2) mini-contests (“Contest Phase”). First mini-contest will start from 3 December 2012 to 14 January 2013 for Facebook users to submit their photos and story. The Second mini-contest will start from 15 January 2013 to 31 January 2013 to let Facebook users to vote their entries.
Method of Entry
- The Participant will have to choose a related category and submit a selected photo to the “My Car’s a Star” Facebook App. This will be announced via the Celebrating Malaysian Driver Facebook page.
- For first mini-contest, Participants need to upload a photo and share the story in the Celebrating Malaysian Driver Facebook page regarding the selected unique story under the selected category.
- Submit your photo and story together with your Name, IC Number, Email, Road tax expiry date and Contact Number into Celebrating Malaysian Driver Facebook app form.
- Winners for the contest will be selected by Etiqa based on the most creative and interesting entries received with correct answers by the stipulated deadline.
- A maximum of 5 winners will be selected for the contest. Each winner will win a cash voucher worth RM2000. The prizes are also subject to the terms and conditions indicated by the relevant merchant.
- Prizes are given on ‘as is’ basis and cannot be transferred, returned, exchanged for items in kind or redeemed for cash.
- Etiqa reserves the right to substitute the prize(s) with that of similar value.
- All winners’ names will be announced via the Celebrating Malaysian Driver Facebook page or through email or telephone notification or any other method of communication that Etiqa at its absolute discretion decide. If despite all reasonable efforts Etiqa is unable to locate or contact the winner, another winner will be selected.
- A Participant claiming to be the prize winner will be required to provide proof of identity.
- All winners must collect their prizes within two months after announcement of winners. Any prize unclaimed two months after the announcement of winners has been made will be forfeited and the winner shall not be entitled to the prize.
- All winners shall be personally liable for all charges that may be incurred including taxes, rates, government fees or costs that may be levied against them under the applicable laws in relation to the prizes and the contest (if any).
General Terms and Conditions:
- By participating in this Contest, Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and the decision of Etiqa. All decisions of Etiqa are final and no appeal and/or disputes will be entertained.
- The due observance and fulfillment of this Contest Terms and Conditions in so far as they relate to anything to be done or complied with by the Participant shall be conditions precedent to any entitlement of the Participant to receive the prize pursuant to this Contest.
- Etiqa shall not accept multiple entries by the same Participant for this Contest, however each Participant is allowed to participate in more than one mini-contest. Each eligible Participant can only win one prize throughout the Contest Period. All entries shall become the property of Etiqa.
- Etiqa reserves the right to change the qualifying/selection criteria and allocation of prizes from time to time at Etiqa’s absolute discretion.
- The Participant shall ensure that all individuals appearing in the photo has consented to their photo being submitted for this Contest. All entries must be accompanied by the entry form which hereby gives the Participant’s consent to and authorizes Etiqa to disclose their particulars for the purpose of this Contest and shall be deemed to be the consent for the purposes of Personal Data Protection Act 2010 when it comes into force.
- Etiqa reserves the right to:
35](a) Withhold the prize or disqualify or bar entries that are incomplete, or illegible, or unsuccessful, or contains Unlawful Material in whatever manner and form, or where any Participant fail or refuse to comply with this Contest’s Terms and Conditions, for any reasons whatsoever as Etiqa may in its absolute discretion deem fit. “Unlawful Material” shall include (but not be limited to) any sexually explicit material or any material that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable or infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of another; or
35](b) Use or publish the names or photographs of winners or entries or other personal particulars of Participants for advertising and publicity purposes without any cost or compensation.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Etiqa shall not be liable for whatsoever losses or damages howsoever arising in connection with this Contest. Etiqa shall not be liable for any default in respect of this Contest due to any Act of God, war, riot, strike, lockout, industrial action, fire, flood, drought, storm, hardware and software malfunctions or interruptions of any kind, technical or network glitches for any reason whatsoever or any event beyond the reasonable control of Etiqa.
- Etiqa reserves the right to vary, amend, add or delete any of these Terms and Conditions, or to alter, shorten, cancel, suspend, or terminate this Contest earlier in whole or in part at anytime at its absolute discretion with 1 day prior notice via Etiqa’s webpage or any other channel that Etiqa may deem suitable.
- Etiqa shall not be responsible or liable for any losses, damages and expenses howsoever arising or incurred by the Participant whether directly or indirectly from the Participant’s participation in this Contest or otherwise.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia. All eligible Participants who participate in this Contest shall be deemed to have agreed to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Malaysia.
For More information about this contest and want to Join Visit Here http://dcatalyst.eti…14040/index.htm