Hi everyone, good night. This night i want share one contest and its suitable to taxi passenger. This contest is organised by MyTeksi and is open to all Malaysian citizens, permanent residents residing in Malaysia and foreigners who are travelling or working in Malaysia.
In this contest there are two categories prizes to be won. For the first category is “The most creative slogan” and the winner will win an iPhone 5. Only one winner will be selected in this category.
Second category is “The most popular slogan” and the winner will win an iPod Shuffle. For this category the winner will announced on a weekly during the contest held. 4 participants opportunity to win.
To join this contest there are 3 steps:
1) Book a taxi with MyTeksi, either using our Android or iPhone apps or via the website (If you have booked before you are still eligible)
2) Share a slogan on Facebook and tag us with “@MyTeksi”. Slogan shall start with “@MyTeksi so Seksi because…”.
*Your can use Malay langue too, for example:
“@MyTeksi so Seksi kerana…”
(Slogan must not be longer than 160 characters!) Remember, the most creative slogan wins the iPhone 5!
3) Tell your friends to “Like” and “Share” your slogan post. The more “Likes” and “Shares” the more popular it is! The most popular slogan of the week will win the iPod Shuffle.
Contest Duration: 12 November 2012 to 23 December 2012.
TERM & CONDITONS
“Book, Share and Win” Contest (“the Contest”) is organised by MyTeksi Sdn. Bhd. (“the Organiser”) and is open to all Malaysian citizens, permanent residents residing in Malaysia and foreigners who are travelling or working in Malaysia. The following persons are not eligible to participate in the Contest:-
1. All employees (both permanent and fixed term contract) of the Organiser and their immediate family members; and
2. Representatives, employees, contractors and agents of advertising, promotion and/or media service providers of the Organiser, and their immediate family members.
By entering into the Contest, you represent you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions of entry and you acknowledge and agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions below and decisions of the judges and Organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the Organiser shall be final and conclusive.
The Contest will run from 12 November 2012 [00.00am] to 23 December 2012 [11.59pm] (“the Contest Period”). The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end the Contest at any time prior to the expiry of the Contest Period without giving any prior notice and no compensation in cash or in kind shall be given.
How to Enter
Participants can enter the Contest by making a taxi booking and successfully completed the journey via MyTeksi’s smartphone application (Android and/or iOS) or the official website (www.myteksi.com). While making a booking, participants are required to include their mobile phone numbers and email addresses for further communication and verification purposes. To remain eligible, participants cannot cancel the booking.
The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify any participant or reject winning participants deemed ineligible for the Contest (be it under these Terms &
Conditions or has engaged in a conduct that the Organiser considers inappropriate or unacceptable).
How to Play
Participants must visit and like our Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/MyTeksi). Participants must also share a slogan on Facebook AND tag MyTeksi (@myteksi)
1. Slogans created must not be longer than 160 characters
2. Slogan created must begin with “@MyTeksi, so Seksi because…” (e.g. MyTeksi, so Seksi because I get to book a taxi in 2 taps!)
Tag MyTeksi by inserting an alias (i.e. “@”) before MyTeksi. This is required for us to track the number of likes for each slogan posted.
How to Win
There will be 4 weekly prizes (iPod Shuffle 2GB per week) and a Grand Prize (iPhone 5 16GB) throughout the Contest Period. The contest weeks and prizes are organised as follow:
*Weekly Prize (Weeks 1, 2, 3 and 4)
The Weekly Prize will be awarded to the “Slogan of the Week” that is posted within the duration of each respective week. “Slogan of the Week” is defined as the slogan with the most “likes” posted on Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/MyTeksi) for each respective week. You may gain more “likes” by encouraging your Facebook contacts to first like MyTeksi’s Facebook page and then “like” the slogan you have posted. Winners of the weekly prize cannot win another weekly prize but are still in standing to win the Grand Prize.
The Grand Prize will be awarded to the “Most Creative Slogan”, which will be shortlisted and voted by MyTeksi staff members. To be considered for the “Most Creative Slogan”, slogans that are posted must have a minimum of 20 “likes”. Slogans posted in all weeks are valid and will be considered for the Grand Prize. You are allowed to post as many slogans as you wish, provided that all rules have been met.
Notification and Prize Collection
Upon selection, winner(s) will be contacted prior to the announcement date via a personal message on Facebook. The contacted person must provide the following information for the Organiser to verify that all eligibility rules have been met:
2. Mobile phone number
3. Email address
4. NRIC number
5. Home Address
If any rules are not met, the winner(s) will be disqualified and the next best candidate will be contacted. Once verified, the winner(s) will be announced on MyTeksi’s Facebook and Twitter.
MyTeksi shall not be held responsible or liable in the event that the Winners cannot be contacted for any reason whatsoever. In the event that MyTeksi is unable to contact the Winners after three (3) attempts, the said Winner shall be automatically be disqualified and shall be replaced by another Winner according to the aforementioned procedure.
The Winners shall receive a Short Messaging Service (SMS) (“Prize Notification”) from MyTeksi which shall include the location and time for the Prize redemption. The Winners shall be entitled to redeem the Prize at the time and location prescribed in the Prize Notification within thirty (30) days from the Announcement Date.
In the event that the Winners are unable to redeem the Prize personally the Winners’ representatives shall produce a letter of authorisation from the Winners for the redemption of the Prize.
General Terms and Limitation of Liability
MyTeksi reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part or the whole terms and conditions in relation to this Contest at any time without giving any prior notice to the Customers and the Customers agree to be bound by those changes.
1. MyTeksi’s decisions in any matter in relation to the Contest shall be final and conclusive. Any request for appeal and review shall not be entertained.
2. The Prizes are not transferable. MyTeksi reserves the right to substitute and replace the Prizes offered with another Prize of equal or higher value.
3. MyTeksi shall not be liable for any claims by the Customers or third-party claims or loses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third party, consequential or other damages resulting from or in connection with this Contest.
4. MyTeksi shall not be responsible or liable for any claims of loss or damage to property or any personal injury or loss of life resulting from or in connection with this Contest.
5. Customer acknowledges and agrees that MyTeksi reserves the rights to disqualify any participation if Customer is in breach of its obligations or any terms and conditions of this Contest. Notwithstanding the above, MyTeksi reserves the right to reject any participation of the Customer at its sole and absolute discretion without having to assign any reasons whatsoever.
6. MyTeksi does not take any responsibility in the case of an event that may prevent the Customer from participating in the Contest, as a result of certain technical restrictions or other limitations specific or force majeure which include but not limited to regulatory events, government directive, government intervention and act of God etc.
7. MyTeksi reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, and the Customer agrees that MyTeksi may use the names, photographs, voice or video recordings and entries of the Customer and/or the Customer without first obtaining any consent nor making any payment whatsoever to the Customer or for publicity, advertising, trade or promotion purposes in any media.
8. All photographs, personal information and names submitted in the Contest, service marks, trade names, trademarks are the property of MyTeksi.