Have any bright ideas on how to save the world?
Inspire the world with your nifty eco tips or ideas and stand a chance to win a Panasonic LED Bulb worth RM81.90!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
ORGANISER & ELIGIBILITY:
- The “Bright Eco Ideas” (hereafter referred to as “Contest”) is open to all Malaysian residents aged eighteen (18) years and above as of 1 January 2012.
- Employees, directors and officers of Panasonic (hereafter referred to as “The Organiser”), its agencies (including advertising, media, event management and vendors/suppliers related to the Contest), subsidiaries, affiliates, related corporates, dealers and retailers, and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in this Contest.
Contest runs daily from 9th November 2012 to 16th November 2012.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Like Panasonic Eco Page Facebook Page.
- Post your creative eco tips or ideas on Panasonic Eco Page’s wall.
- The Organiser may contact participants to request for Full Name and Contact No. for contest correspondence.
HOW TO WIN:
Entries will be judged based on creativity.
PRIZES & COLLECTION:
Two (2) winners will each receive one (1) Panasonic LED Bulbs worth RM81.90
- Results of the Contest will be announced on Friday (16th November 2012) after 5:00pm on the Panasonic Eco Page Facebook Page. Winners will also be notified via private message.
- Winners are required to collect the prizes at Panasonic Malaysia Sdn Bhd.
- Winners are to present their MyKad/IC for identification purposes during prize collection.
- The prize shall be provided as is and cannot be exchanged in full or in part for cash or other equivalent.
- In the event that a participant does not respond within three (3) consecutive working days, the Organiser reserves the right to disqualify his/her eligibility and select the next qualifying winner.
RIGHTS OF THE ORGANISER:
- The Organiser reserves the right to replace the prize with items of similar value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- The Organiser reserves the right to publish, use the names and/or photographs of the participants as materials for the purposes of advertising and/or trade publicity, without any prior notice to the participants and the participants shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of compensation on the materials. All participants’ information and contest entries details shall become the property of The Organiser.
- The Organiser reserves the right to modify, suspend or cancel this Contest in the event that it becomes not capable of running as planned, technically interfered or corrupted, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of The Organiser, despite the best efforts of The Organiser.
- The Organiser reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant and / or entries that is found or suspected of cheating / hacking / tampering with the Contest submission process, the operation of this Contest or to be in violation of any Contest rules.
- The Organiser reserves the right to terminate any person who it reasonably suspects has violated or infringed any of these general terms and conditions and The Organiser reserves the right to pursue legal action against any individual it believes has undertaken fraudulent activities or other activities harmful to this online Contest or the Contest submission process.
- By participating in this Contest, the participant agrees to receive future information, products or services from The Organiser after the Contest of which The Organiser thinks may be of interest to the participant and communication will cease upon request of the participant.
- The Organiser reserves the right to change the terms and conditions herein at any time at its absolute discretion without prior notice.
LIABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- All transportation, internet charges, SMS, postage/courier, personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or related expenses that are incurred to participate in this contest and to redeem the prizes are the sole responsibility of the participant, and must abide by the terms and conditions of the party(ies) arranging for the prize and the terms and conditions attached to the prizes, if any.
- Participants shall assume full liability in the case of any mishap, injury, damage, claim or accidents arising from their participation in the contests and/or redemption of the prize.
- The Organiser and its agencies shall not be liable to the participant or any other party for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature suffered by any contestant as a result of participation or non-participation in the Contest or as a result of any act or omission on the part of The Organiser and its agencies.
- The Organiser and its agencies shall not be held liable for any entry that is incomplete or illegible due to problems such as computer malfunctions, lost internet connections or transmission problems.
- All data collected are strictly private and confidential. They will not be used in any way deemed inappropriate by The Organiser and will not be used or given away to any other party except The Organiser.
By participating in this Contest, participants agree to be bound by the Contest terms and conditions.
Official Contest Link: