Hello everyone, had long i not update this blog. Today i want share one contest about shopping. This contest very appropriate to Parkson shopaholics. Recently, Parkson supermarket has launched Parkson Shop2Win Contest .
To join this contest, you need purchase at least RM 80 in a single receipt.
For Example: RM80 to RM159 = ONE (1) contest entry form,
RM160 to RM239 = TWO (2) contest entry forms, and so forth.
After receive contest entry form, you should anwers 3 questions too.
Just answer these 3 simple questions!
- This year, Parkson is celebrating how many years’ Anniversary? ❑ 5 ❑ 11 ❑ 25
- What is the colour of Parkson’s 25th Anniversary logo? ❑ Blue ❑ Green ❑ Yellow
- Which country does Parkson originate from? ❑ Malaysia ❑ China ❑ Vietnam
You can read more Terms & Conditions at below this posting. Let’s see prizes that will be won.
Contest Period : 9 November 2012 – 10 February 2013
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest is open to all Malaysians aged 18 and above with a valid MyKad identification, except employees and immediate family members of Parkson Corporation Sdn. Bhd., its advertising agencies and media agencies.
2. Get ONE (1) contest entry form with every purchase of RM80 in a single receipt within the promotion period (excludes the purchase of Parkson Gift Vouchers/Parkson Gift Cards, Purchase-with-Purchase items and purchases made with promotional/discount vouchers). Example: RM80 to RM159 = ONE (1) contest entry form, RM160 to RM239 = TWO (2) contest entry forms, and so forth.
3. The Grand Prize of the ZEN Suites @ ZetaPark is based on a 543 sq. ft. unit. The 1st Prize of the Nissan Teana V6 2.5L Premium is based on the Deep Amethyst Grey unit. Vehicle’s registration fees, road tax and insurance shall be borne by the winner.
4. Participants may submit as many entries as they wish. Only entries with original purchase receipts worth RM80 and above each will be accepted.
5. Citibank Cardmembers whom purchase with their Citibank Card gets ONE (1) additional contest entry form for every RM80 & above spent in a single receipt.
6. All entries must be deposited into the Contest Box at any Parkson Customer Service Counters no later than 10.00pm on 10 February 2013.
7. Parkson Corporation Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to disqualify any entries that are incomplete, late or without qualified proof of purchase.
8. Winners of the Grand, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, Monthly, Weekly and Daily Prizes will be judged on an all-correct answer in a fully completed contest entry form and with qualified proof of purchase.
9. Judges’ decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained. Winners will be officially notified by email or phone after the end of the contest period.
10. Participants are entitled to stand a chance to win the Grand, 1st, 2nd or 3rd Prizes on top of the Monthly, Weekly and Daily Prizes.
11. Prizes are non-transferable or redeemable for cash, credit or in kind. In the event that any of the contest prizes are unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, Parkson Corporation Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to replace it with items of equal value without prior notice.
12. By the acceptance or receipt of the prize, the winner agrees to release and discharge Parkson Corporation Sdn.Bhd. from any liability or damage due in whole or in part to the award, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prizes from this contest.
13. Parkson Corporation Sdn Bhd. reserves the right to use the winners’ names, addresses, photographs and identification numbers for all forms of advertising, promotion and/or publicity for winners’ announcement communications.
14. By participating in this contest, participants agree to be bound by the rules and regulations of this contest.
15. All prizes must be collected by the winners at their own expense within 3 months from the date of notification, failing which the prizes will be forfeited.
16. In the event of inconsistency between languages, the English language version prevails.
17. The Terms and Conditions herein shall be read together with the “Standard Terms and Conditions” of the contest which can be found at mailers.parkson.com.my and all Participants agree that by entering into this contest, they have read and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions herein and the “Standard Terms and Conditions” found at mailers.parkson.com.my.
18. In the event of any inconsistency between the Terms and Conditions herein and the “Standard Terms and Conditions”, the “Standard Terms and Conditions” found at mailers.parkson.com.my shall prevail to the extent of such inconsistency.
More Information Lets Visit Here.