Unleash your lethal zone ides and win up to RM20,000 worth of prizes. We’re building the ultimate football assault course to put the all new, lethal predator to the test. What’s in it, is up to you.
Terms & Conditions:
- Participants must reside in Malaysia.
- This contest is not open to :
(a) staff of adidas or our affiliated businesses; and
(b) staff of (agency) and their affiliated businesses,.
- In order to qualify, participants must ‘Like’ the adidas Malaysia Facebook page and click on the Predator application.
- Winners will be chosen based on the top 5 most creative as voted by fans and adidas Malaysia.
- adidasMalaysia’s decision on the winners shall be final.
- Participants are allowed to upload more than 1 submission in the form of a photo/ video/ text.
- The top 5 most creative submissions based on the themes will win a pair of predator boots to their required size whilst stocks last. Top 5 will also win invites to participate in our lethal course to be declared Malaysia’s most Lethal Predator.
- The most creative lethal idea in the weekly contest will be awarded with a RM 500 cash voucher.
- Winner of Malaysia’s Lethal Course challenge will be awarded with a grand prize of RM 3000 dollars.
- Participants are allowed to upload video/photographs of other people other than themselves.. By uploading a photograph/ video, the participant warrants that:
(a) he has obtained the consent and authorization of the person(s) featured in the said photograph to submit and upload that person’s photograph (or his likeness) in this contest;
(b) he has obtained the consent and authorization of the person(s) featured in the said photograph to he transfer and assignment of the copyright in the said photograph to adidas; and
(c) he shall indemnify adidas and keep adidas indemnified against any damage, claim, loss or expense that adidas may incur arising or resulting from any breach of the warranties set out in
this clause 9.
- Each participant is entitled to only one prize.
- Each participant agrees to assign, and hereby assigns to adidas the copyright in the photograph(s) that he submits or uploads to this contest..adidas shall have all the rights of an
owner of the copyright in the said photograph(s), including but not limited to the right to use or make copies of the said photograph, convert to print or video or any other media or multimedia,
display or publish the same whether to the public or to sections of the public or for private consumption and viewing, and whether for the purpose of promotion of adidas’s organisation or
adidas’ products, or for educational, training or instructional purpose or any other purpose, For the avoidance of doubt, the participant shall not be entitled to return of any photograph submitted
or uploaded for the contest, whether he is the winner or otherwise.
- Each participant can vote for an unlimited number of photos, but can only vote for each photo once a day.
- Participation in this contest denotes your agreement to allow us to archive and reproduce your submissions in any way and in any medium.
- Organizers reserve the right to remove any photograph(s) that are offensive.
- All personal data collected in this contest will be dealt with according to adidas’ data protection policy. In particular, the participant agrees that :
(a) adidas shall be entitled to disclose any personal data collected through this contest, to associate companies within the adidas group worldwide, and to any service provider engaged by
any associate company within adidas group worldwide.
(b) adidas shall be entitled to disclose any personal data collected through this contest for the purpose of locating or publicising the winners of the contest.
(c) adidas shall be entitled at any time to delete any personal data relating to the participant, whether the contest has ended or otherwise.
- This contest (and the terms and conditions of participation set to herein) shall be governed by the law of (Malaysia) and the participant submits to the jurisdiction of the competent court of
- adidas reserves the right (at adidas’ sole discretion and without giving any reason) to refrain from announcing any winner or award in this contest or any section thereof.
- adidas reserves the right (at adidas’ sole discretion and without giving any reason) to terminate this contest or any section of this contest at any time, whether before or after
submission or uploading of any photograph by any participant, and before or after any vote has been received, and whether before or after the announcement of any winner, In the event of such
termination, the participant shall have no right to return of photograph, recover any damages or cost or expense from adidas, notwithstanding that no winner has been announced or awarded.
[button color=”eg. black, red, blue, orange, green, light” link=”” target=””]Join Now[/button]