Do you hve what it takes to discover your inner artist? Here’s your chance to unleash your creativity! Enter now for a SONY Play Station 3! Send your most creative piece of spider-man art to us and get ALL your friends to vote for it and you can stand a chance to win!
1. Design a Spider-man themed art on a piece of paper (any size) with any kinds of materials you can make use of.
2. You can draw, paint, paste, build models, etc, but it must be on a piece of paper.
3. Scan or photograph your art piece (cannot superimpose on the photo).
4. Complete the entry form and submit the photo on Senheng Facebook.
5. Get your friends to vote for your photos.
There will be 2 ways to win:
1. Be The Most Voted: The most voted piece of art for the month will be the winner.
2. Be The Most Creative: At the end of each month, our own panel of judges will pick the most creative piece for the month and at the end of the campaign (3 months) – the 3 shortlisted participants will need to submit the most creative slogan about Spider-man. The winner will win a Sony Play Station 3 as well.
4 units of Sony Play Station 3 to be won!
Winners will take home a Sony Play Station 3 if they are:
1. The Most Voted (Total 3 winners): The monthly winner will take home a unit of Sony Play Station 3.
2. The Most Creative (One winner): One winner will compete at the end of this 3 months contest to take home a Sony Play Station 3.
Terms and Conditions
1. The Contest is a creative based competition where participants have to designand decorate on a piece of paper (any sizes), scan or snap a photo of their art piece and upload the photo to Senheng Facebook. Photos edited by using Photoshop or any other digital photo editing tools will be disqualified without assigning any reasons thereof or giving any prior notification. The art piece with
the most votes of a single round win that specific round and the most creative art piece selected for a round will be required to submit a slogan to compete with 2 other monthly winners for the “most creative”.
2. This Contest is open to all Malaysian citizens or permanent residents which are currently residing in Malaysia
3. Participants are to submit photographs of their most creative attempts to Senheng Facebook Application. This must be accompanied by the participant’s details:
b) NRIC no.
c) Contact number
d) E-mail address
4. If the information provided by the Participants are incorrect/ invalid and the identity of the participants do not match with the NRIC, the Participant’s eligibility will be disqualified without assigning any reasons thereof or giving any prior notification.
5. Selected or shortlisted entries will then be posted on Senheng Facebook for fans to vote. Entries that do not meet the criteria will be disqualified immediately. Nudity or inappropriate photos will not be entertained and entries will be disqualified.
6. For each entry that you ‘Vote’, please note that members can only vote once. Repeated votes received from the same person for the same entry will not count as a vote.
7. Senheng Electric (KL) Sdn. Bhd. will not be responsible and reserves the absolute discretion to disqualify any registration, duplicate entries, incomplete/ inaccurate registration, late entries, error message, unsuccessful registration due to network failure and/or interruption experienced by internet service providers or any reason whatsoever as Senheng Electric (KL) Sdn. Bhd. may in its absolute discretion deem fit.
8. We will only award one (1) prize per person.
9. The manner or method of Senheng Electric (KL) Sdn. Bhd. identifying the Winners shall not be questioned and all decisions made by Senheng Electric (KL) Sdn. Bhd. Relating to the contest shall be final. No appeal and/or correspondence will be entertained.
10. The Winners shall personally bear and be responsible for ALL incidental costs relating to accepting the Prize(s) including but not limited to any applicable taxes, insurance payments, registration fees, processing fees, administrative fees, fuel charges, visa, travel documents and all other personal expenses.
11. Senheng Electric (KL) Sdn. Bhd. does not accept any liability whatsoever (including negligence) with respect to the death, injury, any losses, damages or accidents arising from the use of the Prize(s) won by the Winners.
12. By participating in the Contest, Participants agree to be bound by the T&C as well as the decisions of Senheng Electric (KL) Sdn. Bhd..
13. The Participants hereby give their consent to and authorize Senheng Electric (KL) Sdn. Bhd. to disclose their particulars to a 3rd party service provider and/or representative engaged by Senheng Electric (KL) Sdn. Bhd. for the purpose of the Contest.
14. Senheng Electric (KL) Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right at any time without prior notice to add, delete, suspend or vary the T&C contained herein, wholly or in part by way of posting on the website, or in any other manner deemed suitable by Senheng Electric (KL) Sdn. Bhd.. The Participants agree to access the website at regular time intervals to view the T&C and to ensure to be kept up-to-date with any changes or variations of the T&C.
15. The T&C shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia and the Accountholders agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Malaysia.
[button color=”eg. black, red, blue, orange, green, light” link=””]Join Now[/button]