TEN years supply of Castrol Magnatec 10W-40 (4L) up for grabs?! More details here http://on.fb.me/KCtJsj & submit your entries to castrolmy (at) gmail.com. Our weekly challenge is kicking off soon as well, so stay tuned! 😉
TERMS & CONDITION
1. This contest is open to all Malaysian with a valid driving license who are above 18 years of age as of 31 May 2012. Employees of BP Castrol Lubricants (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. and their immediate family members, advertising agencies, media agencies, dealers, distributors, Castrol Auto Service outlets, affiliated and related companies, and business partners are not eligible.
2. There will be two categories available to the public:
a. The Grand Prize competition: Participants will have to correctly predict:
(i) One of the official Goalkeepers of the tournament based on the UEFA Official Team of the Tournament
(ii) How many goals that goalkeeper will concede throughout the tournament and
(iii) Four of the defenders named in the UEFA Official Team of the Tournament
b. The Weekly In-match competition: Participants will have to correctly predict the featured challenge of that week or match. The challenge will be announced for a particular match a minimum of TWO (2) days before the competition on Facebook and Twitter.
3. The Grand Prize challenge will begin at 12.00am 1 June 2012 and end at 11.59pm 15 June 2012. BP Castrol Lubricants (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to amend the contest period at any time. All entries received outside the contest period will be disqualified.
4. The Weekly In-match challenge will begin at 12.00am 1 June 2012 and run through to 02.15am 2 July 2012. All entries for the challenge match will be closed 30 minutes before kick-off. BP Castrol Lubricants (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to amend the contest period at any time. All entries received outside the contest period will be disqualified.
SUBMISSION OF ENTRIES & QUALIFYING CRITERIA
1. To participate in this contest, you will need to like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter. Upon which, you will be eligible to participate on that corresponding platform.
2. Participants are only allowed to submit ONE (1) entry per platform. Participants can submit an entry on both Twitter and Facebook simultaneously.
3. Participants are allowed to participate in both the Grand Prize challenge and Weekly In-match challenge simultaneously.
4. Participants are allowed to submit ONE (1) prediction per Weekly In-match competition. However, participants are entitled to submit their entries for EACH of the Weekly In-match competition.
5. Participants cannot retract or amend any of their predictions; once they submit it, it will be FINAL.
6. Format of submissions must be strictly adhered to. Details of how each entry must be submitted will be notified by Castrol via Facebook or Twitter. Any submission that does not adhere to the format will not be entertained.
7. In the event that there are multiple correct predictions, then the prize will be awarded to the FIRST participant to answer correct.
8. In the event that there are no correct predictions, no prize will be awarded to any of the participants.
PRIZES & PRIZE REDEMPTION
1. Winners will be contacted on either Facebook or Twitter depending on which platform they had submitted their predictions. Upon Castrol announcing the winner, that winner will be requested to email his/her personal details to Castrol, upon which Castrol will provide further prize collection details instruction. In the event that a participant is not contactable within three (3) attempts for three (3) consecutive days, BP Castrol Lubricants (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to disqualify his/her eligibility to collect the prize.
2. There are a total of 1 Grand prize and 10 Weekly In-match prizes to be given out for the duration of the contest on each platform (Twitter and Facebook).
Grand Prize: 10 years supply of Castrol Magnatec 10W-40 (4L)*
Weekly In-match Prize X 10: 1 year supply of Castrol Magnatec 10W-40 (4L)*
*Typical recommendation/industry practice of average 3 months oil change interval per car or refer to Vehicle Manufacturer Service Manual for oil change interval recommendation.
3. All prizes are non-transferable and not exchangeable for cash, goods or credit, in part or in full.
4. BP Castrol Lubricants (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. shall reserve the right at its absolute discretion to substitute any of the prizes with that of similar value at any time without prior notice, liability or compensation to any participant or any other party.
5. Proof of identity will be required for winner verification/prize collection. Should a participant/winner be unable to confirm and authenticate their identity, the participant/winner will be automatically disqualified.
6. BP Castrol Lubricants (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. shall not be liable to any participant or any other person for any failure to supply or provide the prizes due to reasons or circumstances beyond its control.
7. In the event that any winner is disqualified from the contest, BP Castrol Lubricants (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. in its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement should be selected. In this event, any replacement will be selected on the same criteria as the original winner and will be subjected to these terms & conditions.
8. The winners may be required at BP Castrol Lubricants (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.’s sole and absolute discretion to attend prize presentation and/or participate in publicity programmes, if any.
LIABILITY & RESPONSIBILITY
1. Winners shall assume full liability and responsibility in case of any liability, mishap, injury, loss, damage, claim or accident (including death) resulting from their participation in this contest, redemption and/or usage of the prizes. BP Castrol Lubricants (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. shall not be responsible for any liability, mishap, loss, damage, claim or accident (including death) in any manner whatsoever.
2. All transportation, SMS, postage/courier, personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or related expenses that are incurred to participate in this contest and prize redemption are the sole responsibility of the winner, and the winner must abide by the terms & conditions of the party arranging for the prizes and the terms & conditions attached to the prizes, if any.
RIGHTS OF THE ORGANISER
1. BP Castrol Lubricants (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. shall reserve the right to publish, use the names and/or photographs of the winners as materials for the purposes of advertising and/or trade publicity, without any prior notice to the winners and the winners shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of compensation on the materials. All participants’ information and contest entry details shall become the property of BP Castrol Lubricants (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
2. By participating in this contest, the participant agrees to receive future information on products, services and promotions from BP Castrol Lubricants (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. via SMS or other electronic/social media after the contest of which BP Castrol Lubricants (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. thinks may be of interest to the participant.
3. BP Castrol Lubricants (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to change the terms & conditions herein at any time at its absolute discretion without prior notice.
4. BP Castrol Lubricants (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the contest at any time without any notice and without any liability or compensation to any participant or any party.
5. A failure by BP Castrol Lubricants (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. to enforce any of the terms & conditions herein in any instance(s) shall not give rise to any claim or action by any participant or any other party.
CONTEST RULES & REGULATIONS
1. In the event of any dispute with regards to the terms & conditions, conducts, results and all other matters relating to the contest, the decision of BP Castrol Lubricants (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into. The judges’ decisions are final and binding. Contest results are final and no correspondence will be entertained.
2. These terms & conditions together with any specific rules set forth herewith are the contest rules of the Castrol Predictor Challenge. By participating in this contest, participants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these terms & conditions, official rules & regulations and all decisions of BP Castrol Lubricants (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. herein.
3. The terms & conditions are provided in English only.
4. BP Castrol Lubricants (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to remove and disqualify any participant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the participant has breached any terms & conditions. This includes any contest entries that is detected to have contained elements of possible cheating or hacking into the system to manipulate contest entries without any notification.
5. By entering the contest, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. Should a participant submit false information, BP Castrol Lubricants (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to disqualify the participant.
[button color=”eg. black, red, blue, orange, green, light” link=””]Join Now[/button]