What’s your ultimate herbal fantasy? Tell us and you could stand a chance to win a tropical spa vacation!
To participate, just:
- Tell us your Herbal Fantasy in 25 words or less.
- Get your friends and family to vote for your entry.
- Every 2 weeks, the top entry with the most votes wins S$50/RM100 in prizes!
- At the end of the contest, the 6 bi-weekly winners go through one final round of voting for a chance to win a tropical spa vacation for 2 worth $1,000/RM2,000!
RULES & REGULATIONS
- 1. Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry and prizes will be provided in accordance with and subject to these Conditions of Entry.
DURATION OF THE PROMOTION
- 2. The competition commences on Monday, 4 June 2012 and ends 2400h on Sunday 9 September 2012 (“Contest Period”). The competition is based on voting.
METHOD OF ENTRY
- 3. To enter this competition, individuals must visit the Herbal Essences Malaysia & Singapore Facebook page found on http://www.facebook.com/HerbalEssencesMYSG. As part of the competition mechanics, entrants must like the Facebook page and then click on the ‘Herbal Fantasy Contest’ Facebook tab, register their details and tell us in 25 words or less what their Ultimate Herbal Fantasy is. Entrants will need to submit during the Promotional Period.
NATURE AND VALUE OF THE PRIZES
- 4. There will be 6 rounds of voting for the Runner Up Prizes, and one final round of voting for the Grand Prize.
- 5. The prize winner for each round of voting will be selected based on the number of votes they have gained for their response to ‘What’s your Ultimate Herbal Fantasy?’, based on the following criteria:
- a. The response must be in 25 words or less
- b. The entry must gain the highest number of votes during voting
- 6. An entrant may win only one Runner Up Prize. Once they have won one round of voting, they will no longer be eligible for future rounds of voting, except for he final round of voting for the Grand Prize.
- 7. The Grand Prize winner will be determined by a final round of voting for the 6 runner up prize winners, based on the following criteria:
- a. The response must be in 25 words or less
- b. The entry must be a Runner Up Prize winner and have won in the previous rounds of voting
- c. The entry must gain the highest number of votes during the Final Voting period.
- A weekend spa package for 2 at Angsana Bintan (Singapore winners)
S$1000 worth of Angsana Treatment vouchers for Angsana KL Crowne Plaza Hotel (Malaysia winners)
Runner Up Prizes
- S$50 shopping vouchers for Capitaland malls (Singapore winners)
S$50 voucher for Parkson stores (Malaysia winners)
- 9. The Promoter may conduct further rounds of selection five days after the original selection in order to award any prize, if unclaimed by that date. Winners, if any, will be notified by email and phone call.
- 10. The prizes will be awarded only to a winner and not to a proxy or representative of that winner. The winners must allow up to 28 days from the draw for issue of a prize.
- 11. Entry is open to Malaysia and Singapore residents, 18 years or older only. Employees (and their immediate family) of Procter & Gamble and 24 Pte Ltd, and companies associated with this promotion are ineligible. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- 12. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise stated. All prize values (or where relevant, possible maximum value), are in Singapore dollars and inclusive of GST except where stipulated otherwise.
- 13. Unless expressly stated otherwise within these Conditions of Entry, all expenses are the responsibility of the winner. This prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the recipient is unable to use it as stated.
- 14. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. Duplicate or plagiarised entries will be disqualified from the contest. The Promoter’s decision in relation to all aspects of the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- 15. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant
- 16. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reasons beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- 17. If for any reason a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited.
- 18. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- 19. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- 20. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any written directions from the various lottery Departments.
- 21. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, loss of profits or other indirect or consequential loss), personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Conditions of Entry; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize; except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- 22. Entrants consent to the storage of their personal information on the Promoter’s database and the Promoter may use this information for future Promotion, marketing and publicity purposes regarding its products, including contacting the entrant in the future for the Promoter’s or its related entity’s marketing purposes via any medium including mail, telephone and commercial electronic messages (SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Message Service), IM (Instant Messaging) and email or any other media including media not yet in existence unless an Entrant has advised the Promoter otherwise. Further the Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (incl. photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome).
- 23. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age, identity and residency prior to awarding any prize. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
- 24. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- 25. The Promotion is offered in Malaysia and Singapore only and is governed by the laws applicable in Malaysia and Singapore. In case of any disputes, participants in the promotion consent to that jurisdiction of the courts.
NAME & ADDRESS OF LICENSEE
- 26. The Promoter is Procter & Gamble International Operations 238A Thomson Road #21-01/10, Tower A Novena Square, Singapore 307684, which where the context permits such as in relation to permissions, releases or indemnities, also includes each of the companies in the P&G Group throughout the world and their respective associated companies.
[button color=”eg. black, red, blue, orange, green, light” link=”https://apps.facebook.com/237818929662456/”]Join This Contest[/button]