What’s your clever tricks for this April Fool? Share with us your interesting prank & you could win some cool prizes (In less than 100 words)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The “April Fool’s Contest” is organized by Genting WorldCard Services Sdn Bhd (430982-P) and WorldCard Services Sdn Bhd (112944-M).
- The Contest is from 14th March – 9th April 2012. (“the Contest Period”).
- The Contest is open to all Malaysian issued WorldCard cardholders (“Contestants”), EXCEPT for the employees of the Genting Group of Companies and all related parties to this Contest are not entitled to participate.
- Contestants must submit entry through specific link : http://www.worldcard.com.my/WCeContest/online.aspx before 9th April 2012, 9am.
- Rewards are not transferable, exchangeable for cash or redeemable in any form for whatever reason.
- The stay period is confirmed on 28th April 2012, NO CANCELLATION AND AMENDMENT request will be entertained.
- The organizer and/or sponsor will determine the winners with the most remarkable/extraordinary story. Judges’ decisions are final. No appeal or correspondence will be entertained.
- The organizer reserves the right to change and/or substituted the prizes with other prizes without any prior notice.
- Contest results will be announced at www.worldcard.com.my and within one (1) week after the end of the Contest Period.
- Contest winners will be notified by SMS/telephone call to his/her mobile phone for which the contact number shall be the number used by the contestant for submission of the entries.
- The organizer reserves the right to forfeit prizes for any contest winner who does not provide the required details upon receiving the request/notification.
- The organizer reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to use the names, photographs, voice or video recordings and entries of the contest winner(s) and/or representatives without first obtaining any consent nor making any payment whatsoever to the contest winner(s) and/or representatives for publicity, advertising, trade or promotion purposes in any media.
- Failure to comply with the rules, regulations, instructions or methods will result in the contestants being disqualified. By participating in this contest, the contestants is taken to have read and agreed to the terms & conditions herein and shall adhere to all and/or any decisions made by the organizer.
- TThe organizer reserves the right to change, amend, delete or add to these contest terms & conditions without prior notice at any time and the contestants shall be bound to such changes.