TITLE: NewsZapped Hari Raya Creative Photo MMS
PRIZE: The prizes are 1 unit HP Mini 2140, 1 unit HP Mini 1038TU, 1 unit Gifts Hamper and 5 units Quiksilver gifts.
DEADLINE: 11th of September 2009 and runs to 11th of October 2009
Creative MMS photos win fantastic prizes! SMS On Nz Raya to 32233 (for Maxis) and 33307 (for Celcom). Then send 1 MMS Photo and stand a chance to win!
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR “Creative Raya MMS Photo”
Newszapped invites you to participate in the “Creative Raya MMS Photo contest (the “Contest”). As participants in the Contest you have to activate your mobile phone number by sending sms with message ‘ON NZ RAYA’ to shortcode 32233 (for Maxis) or to shortcode 33307 (for Celcom). Participants in this contest are deemed to have read and agreed to the terms and conditions herein.
The 8 participants with the most creative photos according to the contest’s judges of NewsZapped Media (M) Sdn Bhd will be awarded with the prizes as stipulated in our contest communications, i.e. leaflets, website, email, online ads. The prizes are 1 unit HP Mini 2140, 1 unit HP Mini 1038TU, 1 unit Gifts Hamper and 5 units Quiksilver gifts.
In addition to the Newszapped Legal Notice including User Terms and Privacy Notice available at http://www.newszapped.com/ , you hereby accept and agree that the following rules apply to the contest, and any instructions on how to enter this contest form part of these terms and conditions.
1. Each participant (“Participant”) may enter the contest via your mobile phone where you need to first activate your mobile number by sending sms with message ‘ON NZ RAYA’ to shortcode ‘32233’ (for Maxis) or to shortcode ‘33307’ (for Celcom), post a photo MMS to shortcode ‘32233’ (for Maxis) or to shortcode ‘33307’ (for Celcom) (“Entry”).
2. This contest is organized and hosted by Newszapped Media (M) Sdn Bhd, a company incorporated in Malaysia (“Promoter”).
3. This contest is without any obligation to make a purchase for Entry.
4. The period for Entry in the contest commences on 11th of September 2009 and runs to 11th of October 2009, of which 11th October 2009 is the closing date for the contest.
5. The contest is open to residents of countries where this contest is locally available provided the Participant is of minimum age 16. However, employees and immediate relatives of employees of the Promoter or of its respective parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies or any other person connected with this Contest are excluded from participation. Participants cannot be legal entities.
6. The winner (“Winner(s)”) of each prize (“Prize”) will be the Participant who have successfully activated his/her mobile number and submitted the most creative MMS photo according to the judges. Only 8 winners will be selected. The judges will decide on the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and consolation prizes’ winners. The final decision of each winner for each prize category is accordingly to the judges.
7. The Winners will be notified by the Promoter via his/her Newszapped account between 12th of October and 18th of October 2009. The Winners will be required to supply the Promoter with a valid mobile phone number and email address in order to allow the Promoter to contact to collect the prizes. In the event a Winner does not respond with the required details for the purpose of fulfillment of the Prize within 14 days of such notification, Winner forfeit all rights to the Prize and Promoter reserves the right to select another Winner.
8. The judges’ decision is always final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into regarding this contest, including but not limited to the selection procedure and its results.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to have the judges select an alternative Winner in the event that the Promoter has reasonable grounds for believing that a Winner has contravened any of these Terms and Conditions.
10. All Participants are responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by them as a result of participation in the Contest (including without limitation cost for accessing the Internet or Mobile services). Costs to enter the Competition via the Mobile may vary so please check with your mobile service provider for current charges.
11. No responsibility will be accepted for Entries lost, delayed, misdirected, damaged, or undelivered, whether due to technical difficulties affecting electronic communication or else.
12. The Prizes are as stated and are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged. No cash or credit alternatives will be offered. If due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control the Promoter is unable to provide the stated Prize(s), the Promoter reserves the right to award as substitute a Prize of equal or higher value. All Prizes are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier of the relevant service included in the Prize.
13. Participant agree that he/she may be required to take part in publicity or other promotional activities without further consent or payment as later determined by Promoter. Such publicity may include their names, images and/or likenesses as well as any contributions in the contest. The Participant hereby grants Promoter any and all rights necessary for distribution and public display of any submitted text, image, or other intellectual property rights that may arise from participation in this contest, the Prizes or related publicity, and hereby grants Promoter the perpetual right to exclusively, royalty-free and without limitation freely use, modify, edit, copy, reproduce, distribute, translate, create derivative works from, alter and publicly display or publish any such intellectual property rights, for whatever purpose, in any form or medium, either on this web-site or elsewhere, whether promotional or in other activities or events arranged by Promoter, whether locally or world-wide.
14. Any personal information, including, without limitation, the Participant’s name, age, address (including postcode), mobile phone number and/or email address that the Promoter gains access to as part of this contest will be used solely in connection with this contest and will not be disclosed to any third party except for the purpose of the contest (including subsequent promotions as stated in these Terms and Conditions) or fulfilling Prizes where applicable. The Newzapped Privacy Notice displayed at http://www.newszapped.com/ applies to any processing of data performed in connection herewith.
15. The Promoter will not be responsible for any failed connection by the Participant’s attempt to access the contest for whatever reason.
16. Entries shall not contain any material and/or statement which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane, indecent or otherwise objectionable, which encourages conduct or is conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability or otherwise violates any applicable law. Entries failing to comply with this provision will be disqualified and deleted from the contest without prior notification.
17. Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time without any liability whatsoever, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently this web-site, including this contest, with or without prior notice to Participants.