TITLE: Facebook – Be Part Of HP Predictions For The Future
PRIZE: HP Mini 110 Notebook PC
DEADLINE: 30 Sept 09
Terms & Conditions
All participants agree to the following terms and conditions.
1. The Contest is open to people residing in Malaysia only.
2. The Contest period is from 11 August to 30 September 2009. Submissions received after this period will not be considered for the purpose of this Contest.
3. The winning prediction will be the one that is judged to be the most creative with priority given to predictions that have generated the highest amount of attention and awareness.
4. Employees of Hewlett-Packard (M) Sdn Bhd (“HP”) and its wholesalers, resellers, business partners, dealers, advertising and sales promotion agencies and members of their immediate families are not eligible to participate.
5. The prize to be given out is ONE (1) HP Mini 110.
6. All prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash or for any other prizes.
7. HP reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of similar value without issuing prior notice.
8. HP reserves the right to forfeit or award any unclaimed or leftover prizes at its sole discretion.
9. All costs incurred in the collection/delivery of prizes shall be borne solely by the winners.
10. HP cannot confirm the actual delivery date of all prizes beforehand and will not be responsible for any delay in delivery of the prizes.
11. HP reserves the right to use, publish or display the names, photographs and entries of winners for advertising and publicity purposes, without any further compensation or notice.
12. Visuals shown are for illustration purposes only. Appearance of products and prizes may differ from the ones shown. All information is correct at time of print but may be subject to change without prior notice.
13. HP reserves the right to amend, modify or cancel this Contest and / or its terms and conditions without prior notice. All decisions made are final and binding.
14. Participants undertake that they shall not bring any action, claim, or proceedings against HP whether in contract, tort or otherwise, relating to this Contest and indicate that they have read and agreed to the terms & conditions herein and other communication materials for the Contest.
15. HP is not liable for editorial, pictorial, or typographical errors for purposes of this Contest.