TITLE: Radiology Malaysia-OutRageously PiNk Nite 2009 Digital Video Contest
1st Prize: 42″ Flat Panel TV
2nd Prize: Lenovo IdeaPad Y450
3rd Prize: IPoD Touch 2nd Generation
DEADLINE: 2 midnight 30 Sep 2009
Radiology Malaysia – OutRageously PiNk Nite 2009 Digital Video Contest (RM-OPN2009) Peraduan Video Digital Radiology Malaysia – Malam Merah Jambu Istimewa 2009
Terms and Conditions- Digital Video Contest (3 min only)
1. This contest is open to all residents of Malaysia except Members of the College of Radiology, Staff of Kidz Magazine, Staff of Challenges Magazine, sponsors, suppliers, affiliates and their immediate families.
2. The Radiology Malaysia –OutRageously PiNk Nite 2009 Video Contest starts on the 1 May 2009 and ends at 12 midnight 30 Sep 2009
3. About the digital video entry: -Videos must be your original work and you own the copyright to all material -Videos must have in their title the phrase “RM-OPN2009” to facilitate easy search -Each video must be themed (centred upon) “Living life to the fullest even with breast cancer”. The video may be in English or Bahasa Malaysia -The video must NOT exceed 3 minutes in total including the credits (titles, names of those in the video, producers etc) -Videos longer than 3 minutes will be disqualified from winning prizes -Anyone or any place featured in the video must have given permission for themselves to be shown as the winning video may be used in our promotional breast health materials and events -The video entry must not be obscene or indecent, contain defamatory statements, invade any person’s privacy or rights of any person, business, place without his/her permission -The video entry must comply with the YouTube terms of service -All entries shall become the property of the organisers and may be used for promotional or other purposes
-all contestants will be asked to submit the original video (in a DVD) as proof of their work, failing which they will be disqualified
4. Prizes will be awarded on OutRageously PiNk nite on 7 November 2009. Winners will be notified of the time and venue of the prize presentation. Please ensure you have marked this date as prizes must be collected by winners themselves.
5. Multiple entries are allowed.
6. Children below the age of 18 years may participate with permission from their parents or guardians.
7. Each person is entitled to ONE Prize only.
8. All videos meeting the above requirements in No.3 are to be uploaded to YouTube (http://www.youtube.com) by 12 midnight, 30 Sep 2009 Once done, please submit through our online contest entry form with details of the contestant and the URL of (link to the) uploaded digital video at YouTube or download the entry form and email the entry form to Radiology Malaysia at firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 midnight, 30 Sep 2009
http://www.radiologymalaysia.org Contest Details
The copy of the original video on DVD with your name/contact number and URL of the YouTube upload is to be delivered to either:
“RM-OPN2009” Video Contest KIDZ/SUPERKIDZ MAGAZINE Epitome Communications Sdn Bhd 10.01 Wisma Lim Foo Yong 86 Jalan Raja Chulan 50200 Kuala Lumpur (Tel: +603 2144 5733 Fax: +603 2144 6733) Or “RM-OPN2009” Video Contest College of Radiology, Academy of Medicine of Malaysia
Suite 2.1 Akademi Perubatan
210 Jalan Tun Razak 50400 Kuala Lumpur
Or “RM-OPN2009” Video Contest
Essential Associates Sdn Bhd
26-3A, Jalan PJU1/3B,
Sunwaymas Commercial Centre Block B,
47301 Petaling Jaya
9. Prizes are not exchangeable for cash. The organisers and contest judges reserve the right to substitute the prizes with others of equal or greater value without prior notice.
10. Prize winners must assume all liability for any injury, damage or claim caused by participating in the contest or use or redemption of any prizes. Any character/person/place/venue in the digital video must have given permission for themselves and/or their establishment/home to be featured in the video. The organisers and its sponsors will not be held responsible for any such liability.
11. A panel of Judges will shortlist the entries for public voting on College of Radiology website. The top winning video entries will be based on voting from the public. There will be a page on our website for the online voting to take place. Decisions are final. No appeals will be entertained.
12. All winners will be notified via email. Please ensure that your entries include a valid email and relevant contact telephone numbers. The list of prize winners will be published at http://www.radiologymalaysia.org, Kidz Magazine and Challenges Magazine.
13. Winners will be required to attend a prize presentation and or participate in publicity programmes. Failure to do so may result in the prize being forfeited and no further claims will be entertained. Please note, the date and venue of the prize presentation are tentatively 7 November 2009 in Bangsar Village 2, Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur.
14. The organisers reserve the right to use the names and photographs of the prize winners in post event articles/reports, to print, display and publish on the website, Kidz Magazine and Challenges Magazine all winning entries without prior consent or further compensation.
15. The organisers reserve the right to amend the above Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
16. By participating in this contest, participants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions and decisions of the College of Radiology or its agency.