TITLE: Citibank – Citibank Electronic Statement Contest
DEADLINE: 31 Aug 09
1. This Citibank Berhad (“Citibank”) “Citibank Electronic Statement” Contest (“Contest”) will run from 1 June 2009 to 31 August 2009 (both dates inclusive) (“Contest Period”).
2. Subject to clause 3 below, all principal Citibank credit cardholders who are residents of Malaysia and who have not previously enrolled to receive Electronic Statements are eligible to participate in this Contest. (“Eligible Customers”).
3. The following persons are NOT eligible to participate in this Contest:
(a) Permanent and/or contract employees of Citibank Berhad (“Citibank”) (including its subsidiaries and related companies) and their immediate family members;
(b) Persons who were formerly under the employment of Citibank from Jan 2009 onwards;
(c) Representatives and/or agents (including advertising and contest agents) of Citibank and their immediate family members;
(d) Holder(s) of Citibank credit card(s) not issued in Malaysia;
(e) Holder(s) of Citibank credit card(s) who is (are) in default of facilities granted by Citibank at any time during the Contest Period, subject to Citibank’s discretion;
4. Eligible Customers who enroll for the Contest:- (a) by login via the Citibank Online Website at URL address http://www.citibank.com.my or (b) via other channels including but not limited to submitting the e-statement enrollment form, sending a short messaging service text (“SMS”), fax, post and electronic mail; shall be entitled to participate in this Contest.
5. All Eligible Customers who have successfully enrolled to receive Electronic Statements during the Contest Period will be entitled to receive a one-time total of ten (10) entries in the Citibank “Citibank’s Big 50” Contest.
6. Where an Eligible Customer has successfully enrolled to receive Electronic Statements for a particular account, his/her other accounts that are linked to that account will be automatically enrolled to receive Electronic Statements.
7. Eligible Customers who have successfully enrolled to receive Electronic Statements during the Contest Period shall only be entitled to receive a one-time total of 10 contest entries irrespective of the number of Citibank credit card and/or account held by the Eligible Customer.
8. In the event that Contest Entries are awarded to and received by persons who: (a) are not Eligible Customers in the Contest; and/or, (b) have committed or are suspected of committing any fraudulent or wrongful acts in relation to use of their Citibank credit card(s) and/or any transactions made thereof; Citibank reserves the right to disqualify such persons from participating in the Contest.
9. Eligible Customers who enroll for the Contest shall also be subjected to the full Terms & Conditions of the Citibank “Citibank’s Big 50” Contest. Click here for details
10. Citibank shall not be liable for any default in respect of the Contest due to any act of God, war, riot, strike, lockout, industrial action, fire, flood, drought, storm or any event beyond the reasonable control of Citibank.
11. Citibank’s decisions on all matters relating to the Contest, including the determination of Eligible Customers will be final and binding and no further correspondence or attempts to dispute such decisions will be entertained.
12. Citibank reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest without any prior notice. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by Citibank of the Contest shall not entitle the Eligible Customers to any claim or compensation against Citibank for any and all loss or damage suffered of incurred by the Eligible Customer as a direct and indirect of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
13. Citibank reserves the right at its absolute discretion to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions from time to time without prior notice.
14. To the fullest extent permitted by law, in no event will Citibank or any of its officers, servants, employees, representatives and/or agents (including without limitation, any third party service providers that Citibank may engage for purposes of the Contest) be liable for any loss or damages (including without limitation, loss of income, profits or goodwill or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages of any party including third parties) howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise in connection with the Contest, even if Citibank has been advised of the possibility of such damages in advance, and all such damages are expressly excluded.
15. By participating in the Contest, Eligible Customers agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any decisions of Citibank, and the Eligible Customers hereby give their consent to and authorise Citibank to disclose their particulars to third party service providers engaged by Citibank for the purposes of this Contest, if any. Citibank warrants that the disclosure of such particulars to any third party service providers, if any, shall be limited to the Eligible Customer’s name, address and telephone number and shall be used only in relation to and for the purposes of this Contest.