CATCH THE LATEST ANIMATION FROM NICKELODEON AT ASTRO CHANNEL 612 ON 12TH JUNE 2009 AT 7PM!
Nickelodeon and AstroLife are giving you a chance to win exclusive prizes!
All you need to do is answer a simple question and complete a slogan as creative as you can!
Grand Prize – 1 Winner
Trip for family of 4 to Jurong Bird Park in Singapore
Consolation Prize – 50 Winners
Madagascar Escape 2 Africa DVD and
The Penguin Skipper beanie set eac
DEADLINE: 18 June 2009
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
MEASAT BROADCAST NETWORK SYSTEMS SDN BHD (240064-A)
Name of Contest
The Penguins of Madagascar
Brief Description of Contest/ Programme
Penguins of Madagascar contest is a contest organized by Nickelodeon, which test contestants on their knowledge on the animation TV series on June 12, 7pm Astro channel 612.
Brief mechanism of Contest
1) Contestants are required to watch and familiarize with themselves with The Penguins of Madagascar animation TV series, then send in their answers in the English language via Astro’s website.
2) The Contestants must adhere to the mechanism and the terms and conditions of the Contest.
1) Contest is open to all Active Astro Fun Package customer only (‘Constentant’)
2) Employees of Astro All Asia Network plc, Measat Broadcast Network Sysyems Sdn Bhd. And it s subsidiaries and affiliates (“Astro”), sponsors, agencies, dealers, retailers and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in this Contest.
Age of Eligibility
The Contest is open to all Malaysians who are between 8 to 14 years of age as at 28th May, 2009 and musk seek parental and/ or guardian approval before participate in the Contest. Astro consider it the responsible of parents and/ or guardian to monitor their children’s participation in this Contest.
1) The Contest shall be held from 28th May, 2009 to 18th June, 2009 and will close at 11:59pm or such other time that the Organiser shall decide from time to time.
2) The Organiser reserves the right to vary, postpone or re-schedule the Contest Period or any dates thereof at its sole discretion.
Language of Contest
The Contest will be organized by the Organiser in the English language.
1) Contestants are required to provide the following details with their Contest entries:
– Full Name (as in NRIC);
– New NRIC Number;
– Correspondence Address;
– Astro Account Number; and
Contact Number (s) – Home, Office, Mobile Phone (as least one contact number must be furnished)
2) The Contestant must ensure that their Contest entries are complete and accurate. Incomplete, illegible or late entries shall be disqualified.
Entries must be received by the Organiser on or before 11:59pm on 18th June, 2009. Entries received after the stipulated time will be disqualified and ineligible for consideration for prizes.
Address – If to be sent through website
Selection of Winners
1) Contest winner will be chosen based on correct answer and the best slogan given based on 40% Grammar, 30% Originality, and 30% Creativity.
2) Selection process will be conducted by Astro and its affiliates
3) Each Contest winner shall be entitle to one prize only.
1) Grand Prize X 1 Winner
3D2N trip for family of 4 to Singapore which includes return flights, hotel stay and a visit to the Jurong Bird Park.
2) Consolation Prize X 50 Winners
Madagascar Escape 2 Africa DVD + The Penguin Skipper beanie set
Notification of winners
The winners’ names will be announced by the Organiser by way of:-
– Organise’s website at http://www.astro.com.my/astrolife
Within one month from notification by the Organiser
Measat Broadcast Network Systems Sdn Bhd
All Asia Broadcast Centre
Technology park Malaysia
57000 Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Additional Terms, if any
A Contestant may enter multiple entries in this Contest. However, a Contestant can only win once in this Contest. Any subsequent wins (if declared) will be automatically void.
The Basic Terms and the Contest Standard Terms and Conditions (collectively “Terms and Conditions”) shall be binding on all contestants who participate in this Contest (“Contestants”). The definitions in the Contest Standard Terms and Conditions shall apply unless otherwise expressly stated in the Basic Terms. In the event of any inconsistency between the Basic Contest Terms and the Contest Standard Terms and Conditions, the Basic Terms shall prevail to the extent of such inconsistency.
Entry and participation in the Contest shall be deemed an unconditional acceptance by the Contestants of the Terms and Conditions.