TITLE: [FREE+ONLINE+QUIZ+SLOGAN] SE – Terminator Salvation Contest
DEADLINE: 23.59 hours on 3rd June 2009
Answer few questions and complete a slogan.
Who is playing the lead character John Connor?
In which year is the movie set?
When is Terminator 4 Salvation premiering in Malaysia?
Complete the slogan in not more than 20 words including the words: Terminator 4 Salvation, Experience and Entertainment. I would love to win the new SonyEricsson W995 because.
Eligibility & Contest Period
1. The “Terminator 4 Salvation Contest ” shall be held from 18th May 2009 to 3rd June 2009 (“Contest Period”). The Contest will close at 11.59 pm on 3rd June 2009 or such other time that SPONSOR/ORGANISER shall decide from time to time. Entries received after the stipulated time will be ineligible for the prize.
2. Contest is open to all customers (“Contestant”)
3. Employees of SPONSOR/ORGANISER and its subsidiaries and affiliates (“SPONSOR/ORGANISER”), sponsors, agencies, dealers, retailers and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in this Contest.
4. Contestant must seek parental and/or guardian approval before participating in the Contest. SPONSOR/ORGANISER considers it the responsibility of parents and/or guardian to monitor their children’s participation in this Contest.
5. SPONSOR/ORGANISER may at its sole and absolute discretion extend the period at any time without giving any prior notice. Your participation in the Contest during the extended period shall be governed by this Contest’s Terms and Conditions.
1. Entries have to be submitted online viawww.t4.com.my/seand all contest entries must reach SPONSOR/ORGANISER on or before 23.59 hours on 3rd June 2009 to be eligible for the contest.
2. All entrants below the age of 18 must obtain permission from a parent or a legal guardian before entering this contest. SPONSOR/ORGANISER reserves the right to invalidate entries or the prize winner(s) if the appropriate authorization is or was not provided.
3. Contestants are required to provide the following details with their Contest entries:
1. Full Name (as in NRIC);
2. New NRIC number; and
3. Contact number(s) – Home, Office, Mobile Phone (at least one contact number must be furnished)
4. Valid Email Address
4. Contestants shall bear their own Internet Service Provider (ISP) charges and all other related costs in submitting their Contest entries to SPONSOR/ORGANISER.
5. The Contestant must ensure that their Contest entries are complete and accurate. Incomplete, illegible or late entries shall be disqualified.
6. Entry by any person will be taken as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
7. SPONSOR/ORGANISER reserves the right to reject any registration and/or entry at its sole and absolute discretion without having to assign any reasons whatsoever.
8. All entrants agree to assign all rights and interests including but not limited to copyright and all other intellectual property right of their appearance to SPONSOR/ORGANISER at no cost. All entrants agree to co-operate with the publicity requirement of SPONSOR/ORGANISER and grant SPONSOR/ORGANISER the right, at no cost to SPONSOR/ORGANISER, to show, announce, feature, publicize on SPONSOR/ORGANISER and/or all other media all materials submitted by the entrants including their work, name, age, city of residence, likeness, other details and particulars and all footage recorded during the fulfillment or any other occasions throughout the fulfillment.
Selection of Winners
1. Winners will be chosen based on the correct answer and the most creative slogan.
2. Selection process will be conducted by SPONSOR/ORGANISER and its affiliates.
3. There will be winners who will be categorized as per the following:-
5 x W995 Walkman + limited edition Terminator Salvation merchandize
15 x W595 Walkman + limited edition Terminator Salvation merchandize
30 x MBS-100 Speaker + limited edition Terminator Salvation merchandize
1. The Judge’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence shall be entertained.
Notification of Contest Winners
1. Contest winners will be notified by e-mail or telephone.
2. SPONSOR/ORGANISER reserves the right to use any other method or medium SPONSOR/ORGANISER deems fit at its sole and absolute discretion for the purpose of announcing the Contest winners.
3. Proof of mailing, faxing, or delivering (in any manner whatsoever) any details to SPONSOR/ORGANISER does not denote proof that SPONSOR/ORGANISER has received such details.
4. SPONSOR/ORGANISER reserves the right to forfeit prizes for any Contest winner who does not provide the required details upon receiving the request/notification from SPONSOR/ORGANISER.
5. SPONSOR/ORGANISER reserves the right to appoint a third party to conduct the verification of Contest winners and to fulfill the delivery of prizes and Contestants agree that SPONSOR/ORGANISER may provide all necessary information of Contest winners to such third party to facilitate such service.
6. The event will be held at such venue(s) designated by SPONSOR/ORGANISER. An entrant’s entry(ies) will be considered as unsuccessful if he/she does not receive notification from SPONSOR/ORGANISER or it’s affiliates by 3rd July 2009 for notification.
1. 5 x W995 Walkman + limited edition Terminator Salvation merchandiser ; 15 x W595 Walkman + limited edition Terminator Salvation merchandiser ; 30 x MBS-100 Speaker (RM 240) +
limited edition Terminator Salvation merchandiser.
2. Each Contest winner shall be entitled to one (1) prize only.
3. In the event of the winner is not able to take up the prize as detailed, SPONSOR/ORGANISER reserves the right to select an alternative winner. SPONSOR/ORGANISER shall not arrange for another prize or compensation in kind.
4. The winners agree to take up their prize by signing the appropriate release forms to be provided by SPONSOR/ORGANISER.
5. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available for the prize. In the unlikely event that the prize should become unavailable, SPONSOR/ORGANISER reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal monetary value.
6. As far as is permitted by law SPONSOR/ORGANISER and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond SPONSOR/ORGANISER’s control and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
7. SPONSOR/ORGANISER reserves the right at its absolute discretion to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions from time to time without prior notice.
1. SPONSOR/ORGANISER reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to use the names, photographs, voice of the Contest winner(s) and entries of the Contest winner(s) without obtaining any consent from the Contest winner(s) or any payment whatsoever to the Contest winner(s) for publicity, advertising, trade or promotion purposes in any media.
Prize Giving Ceremony (if any)
1. The winner is required to attend, at own cost and expense, a prize presentation ceremony to collect the prize. In the event, the winner is not able to attend the prize presentation ceremony, the winner must nominate a representative to be present at the prize presentation ceremony to accept the prize on his/her behalf. SPONSOR/ORGANISER reserves the right to use the winners or representatives’ names/photographs for the purpose of advertising, trade or promotion at its sole and absolute discretion.
Variation to the Ts & Cs
1. SPONSOR/ORGANISER reserves the rights to change, amend, delete or add to this Terms and Conditions of this Contest without prior notice at any time and the Contestants shall be bound to such changes.
1. SPONSOR/ORGANISER shall not be responsible or liable for any costs, problems, damage or loss of whatsoever nature to the Contestants/winners resulting from their participation in the Contest/use of the prize.
2. The winner undertakes and agrees to indemnify SPONSOR/ORGANISER on a full indemnity basis with respect to any claim, suit, or proceeding of whatsoever nature brought by any of the winner beneficiaries and/or third party(s) in respect of the acceptance and/or use of the prize.
1. SPONSOR/ORGANISER will not be responsible or liable for:
1. any problem, loss or damage of whatsoever nature suffered by any party due to any delay and/or failure in receiving and submitting the Contest entries on the SPONSOR/ORGANISER website as a result of any network, communication or system error, interruption and/or failure experienced by the participating Internet Service Providers (ISP), mobile phone operators and/or by SPONSOR/ORGANISER and/or resulting from participation or the downloading of any materials in the Contest. In the event of such error, interruption and/or failure, SPONSOR/ORGANISER shall not be responsible or liable for any failure by any Contestant to participate in the Contest at any time.
2. any problem, damage or loss of whatsoever nature to any Contestant, or their authorized representatives resulting from their participation in the Contest.
3. any error (including error in notification of Contest winners), omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorized access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
4. any changes made by the organizers or sponsors.
1. SPONSOR/ORGANISER reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that it determines is tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest and/or to be acting in breach or potential breach of these Contest Terms and Conditions and/or the SPONSOR/ORGANISER Website Use and Access Agreement. No correspondence shall be entertained.
1. SPONSOR/ORGANISER further reserves the right to cancel, modify, suspend or delay the Contest in the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
Adherance to Contest Ts & Cs
1. All Contestants shall be required to adhere to this Contest’s Terms and Conditions. SPONSOR/ORGANISER reserves the right to forfeit the prize(s) in the event any of the Contest Terms and Conditions is not adhered to.