TITLE: [FREE+ONLINE+SLOGAN] Parenthots – Father’s Day Contest
A 3 day/ 2 night Weekend Retreat at Sheraton Subang Hotel & Towers – in the Executive Suite (inclusive of breakfast for 2 persons). The executive suite features a spacious living room area with dining space and an elegant guest washroom. A separate bedroom is enhanced with a king-sized bed, walk-in wardrobe and work area. The bathroom with stunning marble flooring consists of a separate walk-in shower and bathtub for maximum relaxation. There is also High-Speed Internet Access, a private safe and two TV sets.
One Garmin Nuvi 205 GPS automobile navigation system
– Display size of 3.5” diagonal
– Voice prompt navigation
– Fast off route and detour recalculation
– “Where Am I” feature
– Loaded with thousands of POI (Points of Interest)
Preloaded with Malaysia, Singapore and Brunei maps
A 3 day / 2 night Weekend Retreat at Sheraton Subang Hotel & Towers – Deluxe Room inclusive of breakfast for 2 persons. The deluxe room is tastefully furnished with one king or two twin beds as well as a working desk.
One Garmin Forerunner 50 watch together with heart rate monitor
* Automatically transmits workouts to your computer for analysis
* Has instant workout data including training time, pace, distance, calories and heart rate.
Buffet Dinner for 2 at Terazza Brasserie, Sheraton Subang Hotel & Towers
DEADLINE: 7 June 2009
ParenThots believes that fathers play an equal role in raising and taking care care of the children.
With that in mind we have some prizes in store this Father’s Day.
If you are a father, all you have to do is log in and tell us in 30 words why you deserve our grand prize. Wives and children can also participate by telling us why your husband or father deserves a prize this Father’s Day.
Remember, the grand prize is a 3D2N stay at Sheraton Subang Hotel & Towers’ executive suite plus a Garmin Nuvi 205 GPS navigator to help you get there if you’re not familiar with Subang Jaya, Selangor.
Winners will be chosen based on originality as well as the most deserving father.
Contest ends 7 June 2009
Rules & Regulations:
* 1.This contest is open to all residents of Malaysia only
* 2.To qualify for a prize, however, a contestant must be a registered MyStar user who has provided valid personal information. (ie. New IC number and name as appears on the IC)
* 3.Contestants may only submit one entry each. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
* 4.One prize is allowed per contestant only.
* 5.Prizes are not exchangeable for cash and the organiser reserves the right to exchange the prize with that of a similar value without prior notice.
* 6.Staff of Star Publications (M) Berhad and their immediate family are not allowed to participate.
* 7.Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
* 8.Judges will be from The Star Online.
* 10.The list of names will be published in Parenthots.
* 11.Prizes will only be sent out to winners outside Klang Valley. However, The Star Online will not be liable for damage and/or loss during the transit.
* 12.For further information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org