TITLE: [FREE+ONLINE+POST+DESIGN] Gin & Jacqie Breast Cancer Awareness Bag Print Design Contest 2009
WINNING DESIGN WILL BE PRINTED ON GIN & JACQIE TOTE CANVAS BAGS! (which will be sold across Malaysia and everyone will be carrying your design around!)
* RM1,000 Estee Lauder products
* RM500 Cziplee Artmakr product
* RM500 gin & Jacqie voucher
* RM500 Bobbi Brown products
* RM300 Cziplee Artmakr product
* RM500 Clinique products
* RM200 Cziplee Artmakr product
25 Consolation prizes:
* 2 TGV movie tickets
50 x Early Bird Gift
* 50 pieces of LIMITED EDITION Inner Secrets camisole just for this contest!
DEADLINE: June 30th, 2009
* Name, Identity card/Passport number, Age, Address, Telephone number/ Handphone number, e-mail address must be clearly stated with submission
* Submission file must be GIF or JPEG format up to 1024kb/1MB
* For ages 5 years -18 years old, Parents/Guardian Name, Identity card/Passport number, Telephone number/ Handphone number and e-mail address must be clearly stated together with the entrant’s details as consent.
* If you’ve drawn something using paper (the conventional way), scan the paper and upload it at the submit form, alternately, drop it off at the places mentioned below:
* Image size of entry must be an A3 size (11.7” x 16.5”). Entries in dimensions smaller than these will NOT be considered. Entries must be submitted on white unlined paper. Entries may only contain up to 8 colors (black and white each count as a color). One original entry per person – must not be a copy of any published materials.
* Personal details must be clearly written BEHIND TOP RIGHT CORNER of all drawings. This includes:
o Telephone number/ Handphone number
o e-mail address
o Identity card/Passport number
o Website/Blog (if any)
o Title of Artwork
o Description of artwork (in 100 words)
o In case entrants are aged 5-18 years, parents/guardians should include these:
+ Parents/Guardian Name
+ Parent Identity card/Passport number
+ Parent Telephone number/ Handphone number
+ Parent e-mail address
* DROP OFF AT:
1. CZIPLEE BANGSAR
39 & 41 Jalan Telawi 3,
59100 Kuala Lumpur
TEL: 03 2287 679
2. CZIPLEE KAJANG
53-56 Jalan Tun Abd Aziz,
43000 Kajang, Selangor
TEL: 03 8737 0699
Terms & Conditions
Gin & Jacqie Breast Cancer Awareness Bag Print Design Contest 2009 (the “Contest”):
1. The Contest is a joint-partnership between Breast Cancer Welfare Association and JJ Resources (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd for a bag print design competition which is hosted exclusively on http://www.emmagem.com/bagprintdesign
2. The Contest is held by JJ Resources (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd (Co. No. 708336K) (the “Organizer”) with the support of the Breast Cancer Welfare Association (Registrar of Society No. 748/88).
3. The 1st Prize winner (the “Prize”) is the winning print design chosen for the purposes of the Contest. The winning print design will be chosen based on its tone, style and the potential to inspire breast-cancer awareness. There will only be one winning print design. At the sole discretion of the Organizer, the winning print design will be reproduced and sold online and in selected retail stores chosen by the Organizer.
4. All prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered. The Organizer will make arrangements for the fulfilment of the prize.
5. The Organizer will endeavour to send prizes to the recipients within a month of the competition’s closing date (30th July 2009) but cannot guarantee any delivery time.
6. The public will vote to short-list entries to the TOP 10 final list via online votes at http://www.emmagem.com/bagprintdesign. The Organizer will then select the 1st Prize Winner from the selected finalists. The decision on the Winner is final and no claims will be entertained.
7. This contest is open to all legal residents of Malaysia whose ages are 5 years and above. However participants who are minor (i.e. Below 18 years of age) must have their parent’s/guardian’s consent and contact details clearly stated as required in http://www.emmagem.com/bagprintdesign.
8. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY to enter the Contest.
9. To enter the competition, the participant must register at http://www.emmagem.com/bagprintdesign and post their art work online. Or alternatively the participants can email their design, in GIF or JPG format up to 1Mb in size, to email@example.com along with the bag outline image indicating size and placement of artwork.
10. Your design may contain a maximum of 8 unique colours. Submissions will be declined if the design contains more than 8 colours. Each shade (For example, sky blue and royal blue will be considered 2 colours) of a colour counts toward the eight colour limit, as do black and white. The 8 colours must be of solid colours with no shading or gradients.
11. The participant’s design must be wholly original and cannot contain or constitute any form/message of: racism or bigotry; hate speech; physical threats of any kind; political; harassment; libel; copyright infringement; gratuitous profanity; inappropriate nudity; obscenity; or spam.
12. Each person is eligible to submit only one entry.
13. By entering the Contest, the participant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material accompanying the Contest including the Privacy and Policy which can be found at http://www.emmagem.com
15. The Winner acknowledges that all intellectual property rights (including the rights in designs) subsisting (or which may in the future subsist) in the print design shall automatically, on creation, vest in the Organizer absolutely. To the extent that they do not vest automatically, the Winner holds them on trust for the Organizer. The Winner agrees promptly to execute all documents and do all acts as may, in the opinion of the Organizer that may be necessary to give effect to this clause
16. Entries for the Contest will not be accepted after 30th June 2009.
17. The Organizer will attempt to contact the winners (which will include the winners for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and consolation prizes) by mail, phone or email on or before 25th July 2009, and the winners must respond within 7 days following the first notification attempt or an alternate winner will be selected.
18. By entering the Contest, the Winner is deemed to consent to any publicity which may be generated as a result of the Contest, and use on any marketing material and in any media at any time, including use of the Winner’s name in all related marketing and publicity promotion.
19. The winners will be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release, which must be returned and received by the Organizer within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Affidavit failing which an alternate winner will be selected.
20. Any prize notification letter or affidavit or other documents described in these Official Rules that are returned as undeliverable or any failure to comply with these Official Rules, will result in a forfeiture of eligibility to win any prize.
21. If the Grand Prize winner is a minor, a parent or legal guardian will be required to execute the Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release on behalf of the said minor for the prize to be awarded.
22. The entries will be judged without any identifying information to ensure impartiality.
23. The Winner must be available to make public appearances as and when required by the Organizer. The Winner must undertake a variety of media activities which may be decided at the discretion of the Organizer.
24. The Organizer will publicly announce the Winner of the Contest on 31st July 2009.
25. All entries must be made in accordance with the Organizer’s Rules and Regulation as well as Terms and Conditions which can be found at http://www.emmagem.com/bagprintdesign.
26. Participants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of the judges, which are final on all matters pertaining to this Contest.
27. By entering the Contest, the participant represents and warrants to the Organizer that he or she is the sole creator of the original art work, and that he or she is fully empowered to transfer and assign and, by entering, does transfer and assign, all right, title and interest in and to the art work and the good-will associated therewith worldwide and in perpetuity, to the Organizer, its successors-in-title and/or its assigns.
28. Submission of all design and artwork for the contest by the participants automatically grants Organizer the right to use, publish, adapt, edit and/or modify such entry in any way, in any and all media worldwide, without limitation or compensation to the participant.
29. Each entry must be the original work of the participant; must not have been submitted for another contest, promotional event, or for publication; must not have won previous prizes; must not have been published previously; must not be obscene or indecent (in the opinion of the Organizer or judges); and must not infringe any third-party rights.
30. Each winner releases the Organizer, its affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all claims, liability, loss, or damage, including any third party claims, arising from or relating to, in whole or in part, this Contest or the possession, use, misuse of, or inability to use a prize.
31. The participant agrees that if any third party makes a claim for breach of copyright or any other intellectual property right, or any loss or damage arising from participant’s submission to the contest, participant will indemnify the Organizer, its affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all such claims, including reasonable attorneys’ fees related thereto.
32. The Organizer will not accept responsibility for loss through technical fault, incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
33. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia.
34. The Organizer reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
35. The Organizer reserves the right to make any changes to the art work when printing it on to the bag.
36. If it is required by the Organizer, all participants must provide relevant information and specified format of the design to enable the print of the artwork.
37. Submission of design by an individual shall be deemed acceptance by the individual of all Terms & Conditions related to the gin & Jacqie Breast Cancer Awareness Bag Print Design Contest 2009.
The Organizer collects three kinds of information from the Websites: (1) your voluntarily provided Personal Information; (2) Anonymous Non-Personal Information; and (3) “Cookie” Based Information.
Personal Information: The Organizer does not automatically collect Personal Information, such as name, residential address, phone number, email address and other personally identifiable information, from its visitors (”Personal Information”). From time to time, the Organizer will collect Personal Information that is voluntarily provided by its visitors in filling out contest entry forms and subscribing to newsletters and other activities carried out on the Websites. The Organizer will only collect, use and disclose Personal Information after the visitor has voluntarily agreed to such collection, use and disclosure. The Organizer also sometimes use email addresses that have been voluntarily provided by its visitors to respond to visitors who communicate with us, to inform winners of contests or to allow subscription to newsletters and other services. All emails from the Organizer to its visitors include instructions on how to discontinue receipt of emails, newsletters and other communication from the Organizer and visitors can discontinue such communication at any time. Email addresses from visitors who wish to discontinue receipt of the Organizer’s emails will be removed from the Organizer’s distribution lists. All Personal Information that may identify a visitor and has been collected with the visitor’s consent by the Organizer is not disclosed in any identifiable form to any other party outside the company except for the fulfillment of the specific purpose identified to the visitor at the time of collection, or as may be required by law.
The Organizer may disclose such information in anonymous, aggregated and non-personally identifiable form to other parties for marketing, advertising or other purposes and to better understand visitor’s use of the Website.
Anonymous Non-Personal Information: When visitors visit the Websites, anonymous, non Personal Information about their visit is automatically collected. Such information may include the length and date of the visit, how the visitor navigated the Websites, what pages the visitor viewed, the type of browser being used by the visitor, the type of operating system used by the visitor and the domain name of the visitor’s Internet service provider. The Organizer uses this Anonymous Non-Personal Information to track the success of its Websites with its visitors and to better tailor the Websites to visitors’ needs and interests. This Anonymous Non-Personal Information may be shared with other parties, such as broadcasters, advertisers, sponsors and partners.
Protection of Visitors’ Personal Information: The Organizer protects the Personal Information it collects with appropriate technological (firewall, password protected servers), physical and administrative safeguards to protect if from unauthorized disclosure or use. Access to Personal Information collected by the Organizer is limited to authorized individuals. The Organizer retains the Personal Information only for as long as is required for the purposes identified at the time of its collection and consented to by the visitor providing it or as otherwise required by law. Once Personal Information is no longer necessary for the purposes consented to by the visitor, the Organizer will delete it from its data bases or make it anonymous.
Linked Websites: The Websites may have links to other websites. These linked websites are not under the control of the Organizer. Visitors should ensure that they read and understand how their Personal Information may be collected, used, and disclosed by the linked websites as the Organizer is not responsible for and shall not be held liable for any procedures, policies or activities of any websites linked to the Websites.