TITLE: [SMS+QUIZ+SLOGAN] Cinema.com.my – Drag Me To Hell Contest
PRIZE: Passes to “Drag Me To Hell”.
DEADLINE: 2 June 2009 at 11.59pm
Win passes to “Drag Me To Hell”!
A decision to deny an extension of a home loan to an old woman named Mrs. Ganush (Lorna Raver) causes Christine (Alison Lohman) to become the recipient of a supernatural curse. Haunted by an evil spirit and misunderstood by a sceptical boyfriend, Christine seeks help from a seer to break the curse and save her soul from eternal damnation.
The movie stars Alison Lohman, Justin Long and Lorna Raver. Directed by Sam Raimi.
“Drag Me To Hell” will bring horror into cinemas on 11 June 2009.
Keen participants who would like to join Cinema Online’s screening of “Drag Me To Hell” would have to first watch the movie trailer (click here to watch trailer), then answer two (2) simple questions and complete the tiebreaker. Entries will be judged based on all correct answers and the best tiebreaker. Each winner will be given two (2) preview passes to the screening of “Drag Me To Hell”!
Contest ends 2 June 2009.
DATE: WE’LL LET YOU KNOW
TIME: WE’LL LET YOU KNOW
VENUE: WE’LL LET YOU KNOW
1. Who plays the role of Christine?
a) Alison Lohman
b) Charlize Theron
c) Jessica Alba
2. From the trailer, Sam Raimi also directed which two movies?
a) “Psycho” and “Meat Grinder”
b) “The Haunting” and “Scary Movie”
c) “Spiderman” and “The Evil Dead Trilogy”
I want to watch “Drag Me To Hell” because… (Not more than 15 words)
Send in your entries via SMS to 36323 as follows:
Step 1: Write message
e.g. MOVIE DRAGME CHRISTINE TANG 880405105898 SELANGOR B A THE TRAILER ENGAGES MY ATTENTION AND I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE HOW HELL LOOKS LIKE
Step 2: Send message to 36323
• All entries must reach us by 2 June 2009 at 11.59pm.
• Winners list will be available on http://www.cinema.com.my from 4 June 2009 onwards.
• Each SMS costs RM0.50
• Participants are allowed to send it multiple SMS entries.
• NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS WILL ONLY BE DONE ONLINE. Please visit Cinema Online’s website to check if you’re a winner.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. SMS entries are open to 012, 013, 014, 016, 017, 018 and 019 users only.
2. Participants below the age of 18 years are advised to get parental consent before entering our SMS contests.
3. For entries by post, you may send as many as you wish but only original contest entry forms will be entertained.
4. For entries by post, cut out the contest entry form, stick it on a postcard and send it to the following address:
No. 7A, Jalan SS4D/2, People’s Park,
47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
5. For cut out contest entry forms, all items must be completed.
6. Winners’ lists will be available on http://www.cinema.com.my from the date stipulated in the relevant contest page. Notification of winners will ONLY be done online. Please check if you are a winner by using http://www.cinema.com.my or send an inquiry SMS (see contest page).
7. Prizes not collected within the stipulated redemption period will be forfeited.
8. Unless otherwise specified, collection of prizes for all contests will be at the Cinema Online office. Delivery of prizes by Poslaju is available upon request at RM10.00 (postage & packaging). For details, email: email@example.com
9. The organiser is not responsible for prizes that are delayed or lost during transit.
10. Prizes are not exchangeable for cash.
11. The organiser reserves the right to replace any prize with another without prior notice.
12. Judges’ decision is final. No correspondence on winner selection will be entertained.