TITLE: [SMS+QUIZ+SLOGAN] Cinema.com.my – Brothers Bloom Contest
PRIZE: Double passes to “Brothers Bloom”
DEADLINE: 3 June 2009
Win double passes to “Brothers Bloom”!
Bloom (Adrien Brody) and Stephen (Mark Ruffalo), known as the Brothers Bloom makes their living off by swindling millionaires with complex scenarios. Bloom have decided to retire, but agrees to take part in one last grand scam. Together with Stephen and their their mute oriental sidekick, Bang Bang (Rinko Kikuchi), Bloom takes Penelope (Rachel Weisz), a single and beautiful heiress on a tour to Greece. During the tour, Bloom finds himself falling in love with Penelope, which of course complicates the con severely.
The movie stars Adrien Brody, Mark Ruffalo, Rachel Weisz and Rinko Kikuchi.
“Brothers Bloom” will open in cinemas
this 4 June 2009.
To score yourself two double passes to watch “Brothers Bloom”, all you have to do is answer two simple questions and complete the tiebreaker. Entries with all-correct answers and best tiebreaker wins!
Contest ends 3 June 2009.
15 x PRIZES
2 x “Brothers Bloom” double passes
1. How does the Brothers Bloom make their living?
a) by swindling millionaires
b) by dancing on the streets
c) by sweeping floors
2. Who plays the oriental sidekick ‘Bang Bang’?
a) Devon Aoki
b) Lucy Liu
c) Rinko Kikuchi
If I had RM1 million, I would… (Not more than 15 words)
Send in your entries via SMS to 36323 as follows:
ANSWER1<space>ANSWER2<space>TIEBREAKER<space>send message to 36323
Step 1: Write message
e.g. MOVIE BLOOM JULIE CHONG 871211146848 SELANGOR B B BRIBE THE BANK’S SECURITY GUARD TO LET ME ROB MORE MONEY!
Step 2: Send message to 36323
• All entries must reach us by 3 JUNE 2009 at 11.59pm.
• Winners list will be available on http://www.cinema.com.my from 6 JUNE 2009 onwards.
• NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS WILL ONLY BE DONE ONLINE.
• Please visit Cinema Online’s website to check if you are a winner.
• Each SMS costs RM0.50
• Participants are allowed to send in multiple SMS entries.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. SMS entries are open to 012, 013, 014, 016, 017, 018 and 019 users only.
2. Participants below the age of 18 years are advised to get parental consent before entering our SMS contests.
3. For entries by post, you may send as many as you wish but only original contest entry forms will be entertained.
4. For entries by post, cut out the contest entry form, stick it on a postcard and send it to the following address:
No. 7A, Jalan SS4D/2, People’s Park,
47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
5. For cut out contest entry forms, all items must be completed.
6. Winners’ lists will be available on http://www.cinema.com.my from the date stipulated in the relevant contest page. Notification of winners will ONLY be done online. Please check if you are a winner by using http://www.cinema.com.my or send an inquiry SMS (see contest page).
7. Prizes not collected within the stipulated redemption period will be forfeited.
8. Unless otherwise specified, collection of prizes for all contests will be at the Cinema Online office. Delivery of prizes by Poslaju is available upon request at RM10.00 (postage & packaging). For details, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. The organiser is not responsible for prizes that are delayed or lost during transit.
10. Prizes are not exchangeable for cash.
11. The organiser reserves the right to replace any prize with another without prior notice.
12. Judges’ decision is final. No correspondence on winner selection will be entertained.