TITLE: [FREE+ONLINE+BLOG] McD – Blogger Contest
PRIZE: iPhone 3G with a 6-month Maxis Value Plus Plan
DEADLINE: 31st May 09
Have You McValue LUNCHTM-ed This Week?
It’s simple to join the McValue LUNCHTM blogger contest. Dine our McValue LUNCHTM – one of the most value for money lunch options in town, if you have not already done it. Then, with your own creativity, write a blog post on your McValue LUNCHTM experience and promote it to your fellow blog readers. The most creative and popular blog post wins the latest iPhone 3G with a 6-month Maxis Value Plus Plan!
You can place the contest tagline logo ‘Have you McValue LUNCHTM-ed this week?’ on your blog during the contest period and frequently promote it to your blog readers. You can also use photos and video clips to express your experiences with McValue LUNCHTM. Your creativity is your limit!
And don’t forget to complete your contest entry by filling up a contest registration form here.
Hurry! Contest ending 31st May 09. Terms and conditions apply.
1. Participation in the McDonald’s® Malaysia Blogger Contest “Have You McValue LUNCHTM–ed This Week?” (the “Contest”) constitutes the Participant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Terms & Conditions (including any variations to the same made by the Golden Arches Restaurants Sdn. Bhd. without any requirement of notice).
2. The McDonald’s® Malaysia Blogger Contest “Have You McValue LUNCHTM–ed This Week?” runs from 27th April – 31st May 2009. All entries must be received by 23:59:59 (Malaysian Time), 31st May 2009 to qualify. Late and invalid entries will not be entertained. The time is based on our server’s system time.
3. This contest is open to all Malaysian citizen aged 18 years and above residing in Malaysia.
4. Employees of Golden Arches Restaurants Sdn. Bhd., their immediate families, affiliates, subsidiaries, related agencies and suppliers and/or persons living in the same household are ineligible to enter the Contest.
How To Participate 5. Participants will, at their best endeavor and with their own creativity, write a blog post on ‘Have You McValue LUNCHTM-ed This Week?’ to show their support to the McValue Lunch campaign and promote it to their blog readers to stand a chance to win the grand prize. This includes but not limited to the following: a. Place the contest tagline logo ‘Have you McValue LunchTM-ed this week?’ on their blog during the contest period and frequently promote it to their blog readers;
b. Share their experiences of dining McValue LunchTM. Participants may use photos and video clips to illustrate their sharing.
Finally, please register here to complete the contest entry.
Grand Prize 6. Grand Prize: Apple iPhone 3G + Maxis Value Plus 80 (8GB, 6-Month Contract) Plan: The participant who has the most creative blog post on ‘Have you McValue LunchTM-ed This Week?’ and generated the highest awareness and impact among his/her blog readers wins one unit of Apple iPhone 3G + Maxis Value Plus 80 (8GB, 6-month contract) Plan worth RM3,020. Maxis Rate Plan Terms and conditions
Winner will be notified by telephone or via email. The winner will be announced on http://www.mymcd.com.my/bloggercontest at the end of the contest.
Redeeming Prize 7. The winner is required to redeem his/her prize in person at the office of McDonald’s® Malaysia (Golden Arches Restaurants Sdn. Bhd.) within the date of notice which Golden Arches Restaurants Sdn. Bhd. will advise later.
8. Uncollected prizes after the designated date of collection will be forfeited. Prizes are not transferable, non-exchangeable for cash or any other prizes and can only be claimed according to the IC number submitted. Winner is not allowed to send representative(s) to redeem his/her prizes.
9. Redemption of prizes is only available on Monday – Friday from 9:30am – 5:30pm (not available on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays).
10. Redemption address: Golden Arches Restaurants Sdn. Bhd. Level 6, Bangunan TH, Damansara Uptown 3, No 3, Jalan SS21/39, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.
11. Golden Arches Restaurants Sdn. Bhd. is not responsible for and shall not be liable for any late, lost, or misdirected notification, or for the winners’ unsuccessful efforts to accept or claim any Prize.
12. Golden Arches Restaurants Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of a similar value at anytime without prior notice.
13. Golden Arches Restaurants Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to reject any contest entries that are incorrect, incomplete, suspicious or invalid. Entrants agree not to knowingly damage or cause interruption to the Contest and/or prevent others from entering Contest.
14. Golden Arches Restaurants Sdn. Bhd. and its respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, directors, officers, agents, independent contractors, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors are not responsible for and shall not be liable for : (i) any technical errors, whether due to inaccessibility of internet network disruption, network congestion, malicious virus attacks, unauthorized data hacking, data corruption and server hardware failure or otherwise; (ii) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, internet, server or computer malfunctions, failures, interruptions, miscommunications or difficulties of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electrical, including, without limitation, the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information online; (iii) late, lost, delayed, misdirected, incomplete, illegible or unintelligible e-mails; (iv) failed, incomplete, lost, garbled, jumbled, interrupted, unavailable or delayed computer transmissions; (v) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Golden Arches Restaurants Sdn. Bhd. that may cause the Contest to be disrupted or corrupted; (vi) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the Prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the Prize, or from participation in the Contest; or (vii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest.
15. By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to release and hold Golden Arches Restaurants Sdn. Bhd. and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any Prize, or travel to or from any Prize-related activity, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
16. Golden Arches Restaurants Sdn. Bhd. and its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, directors, officers, employees, agents, independent contractors and advertising/promotion agencies make no warranties, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use or enjoyment of any of the Prize, including, without limitation, their quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
17. Winner will be required to sign and return a release of liability, declaration of eligibility, and where lawful, a publicity consent agreement, from Golden Arches Restaurants Sdn. Bhd. By entering, winner agrees to grant Golden Arches Restaurants Sdn. Bhd. and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, directors, officers, agents, independent contractors and advertising/promotion agencies the use of his/her name, details submitted through the Contest website, likeness, biographical data and statements for any purposes, including, without limitation, advertising, trade, or promotion, in perpetuity and throughout the universe, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. If the winner cannot be contacted, the registration is ineligible, fails to claim a Prize, or fails to timely return the completed and executed declaration and releases as required, the Prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Refusal or return of the winner notification as undelivered will also result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected.
18. Judges’ decision is final. No further correspondence or appeal will be entertained.
19. Appeals to check the status of entries will not be entertained.
20. In case of any dispute, Golden Arches Restaurants Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to make the final decision.
21. Golden Arches Restaurants Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to use any material received during the contest (including participants names, photographs, answers, etc.) for advertising, marketing and communication purposes.
22. By entering this contest, all participants fully and unconditionally agree to and accept the Terms & Conditions, and the decisions of Golden Arches Restaurants Sdn. Bhd., which are final and binding.