TITLE: [FREE+ONLINE QUIZ+SLOGAN] CBT – ANGELS & DEMONS Contest
PRIZE: Refer above picture
DEADLINE: 11.59pm on May 24, 2009
ANGELS & DEMONS
(Opens in cinemas nationwide on May 14, 2009)
The team behind the global phenomenon The Da Vinci Code returns for the highly anticipated suspense thriller Angels & Demons, based upon the bestselling novel by Dan Brown.
Tom Hanks reprises his role as Harvard symbologist Robert Langdon, who once again finds that forces with ancient roots are willing to stop at nothing, even murder, to advance their goals.
Langdon discovers evidence of the resurgence of an ancient secret brotherhood known as the Illuminati – the most powerful underground organization in history.
Upon learning that the clock is ticking on an unstoppable Illuminati time bomb, Langdon travels to Rome, where he joins forces with Vittoria (played by Ayelet Zurer), a beautiful and enigmatic Italian scientist.
Embarking on a nonstop, action-packed hunt through sealed crypts, dangerous catacombs, deserted cathedrals, and even to the heart of the most secretive vault on earth, Langdon and Vetra will follow the 400-year-old Path of Illumination that marks the Vatican’s only hope for survival.
The trailer is viewable at http://www.angelsanddemons.com.
In Angels & Demons, who plays the heroic Robert Langdon?
What is the name of the ancient secret brotherhood in Angels & Demons? Hint: this secret brotherhood is touted as the most powerful underground organization in history.
(Tiebreaker question) In not more than 20 words, tell us what you like most about the heroic character Robert Langdon, who was also featured in The Da Vinci Code.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• Only one entry per individual is allowed.
• Entries must come complete with full name (as per Ic), IC no, full mailing address with postcode, and a contact number.
• Entries close at 11.59pm on May 24, 2009.
• Only online entries are accepted.
• Winners’ list will be printed in Cars, Bikes, Trucks (New Sunday Times) and http://www.cbt.com.my after May 24, 2009.
• Judges’ decisions are final.
• Contest organisers cannot be held responsible for prizes that are delayed or lost during transit.
• Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.