It refreshes, it soothes, it keeps you cool. Yes, LG’s Air Conditioner Health brings out everything that’s cool in you, and you can be the beneficiary of this wonderful technology, simply by playing a simple Flash puzzle.
For a cooler, healthier you, log in now with your MyStar ID, and pay close attention to the brief explanation of the features and function of LG Health+ Air conditioners. Proceed by clicking the ‘Start Game’ .
The challenge: To eliminate as many icons as possible in 60 seconds by switching any two adjacent icons of the same type, so that it’ll line up to form a row of three or more. If this sounds confusing, don’t fret; just pay attention to the ‘How to Play’ animation prior to starting the game.
Once you’re happy with your score, answer two simple tie-breaker questions and complete a slogan. You’ll then be a little closer to the cooler you.
HOW TO PLAY
1. View the LG Air Conditioner Health instructional Flash animation.
2. Click on the Start Game to proceed. A brief ‘How to Play’ animation will appear.
3. Once you’re ready, click the ‘Start Game’ link again to continue.
4. Switch two adjacent icons to form a row of three or more of the same type. Once formed, the row of icons will disappear and will be replaced by icons above it.
5. You have 60 seconds to gain as many points as you can.
6. To complete your entry, answer two tie-breaker questions and complete a slogan.
DEADLINE: 13 May 2009
TERM & CONDITIONS
1. This contest is open to all residents of Malaysia only.
2. To qualify for this contest, contestants must be a registered MyStar member.
3. Contestants may submit as many entries as possible, but only one prize is allowed per contestant.
4. Contest Period: 23 April 2009 – 13 May 2009
5. Employees of Star Publications (M) Berhad, LG Electronics (M) Sdn. Bhd. and their immediate families are not allowed to participate.
6. The judges’ decision in all matters pertaining to the contest is final and binding. No correspondence, request or appeal will be entertained.
7. All entries and their contents become the property of the Organiser.
8. The Organiser reserves the right to publish the results and/or winning entries, and the names and photographs of winners.
9. The names of the winners will be published on LG contest microsite, and winners will be notified accordingly.
10. By participating in this contest, contestants are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions stipulated herein and will abide by all decisions made by the Organiser.
11. For further information, please email us at email@example.com