TITLE: [FREE+REGISTER+SUBSCRIBE+ONLINE] ASTRO : DISCOVERY TURBO CAR MAKEOVER
PRIZE: RM8000 car makeover and other prizes
DEADLINE: 31 May 2009
Need A Car Makeover?
Subscribe to the Metro Package today and get a whole new perspective on motoring.
Refresh your style and enter the ‘Dream Car Makeover’ Contest,
you stand a chance to win a RM8,000 Car Makeover package or other fantastic prizes!
In Trick My Truck, what do the mechanics “steal” to customize?
(A). Car seats.
(B). Bike wheels.
(C). Truck rigs.
Drift Style and Trick My Truck are two reality series shown on Discovery Turbo, Astro Ch. 734.
Formula Drift is a high-skill, high-powered motor sport that requires drivers to control a car while it slides sideways at high speed.
I would like to have a “Dream Car Makeover” because… (in not more than 20 words).
A. BASIC TERMS
DREAM CAR MAKEOVER
Dream Car Makeover is a contest organized by Astro and Discovery Turbo Channel.
Brief mechanism of Contest
The Contestants are required to answer three questions and submit a slogan as follows:
1. In Trick My Truck, what do the mechanics “steal” to customize?
a). Car Seats
b). Bike wheels
c). Truck rigs
2. Drift Style and Trick My Truck are two reality series shown on Discovery Turbo, Astro Ch. 734.
True or False.
3. Formula Drift is a high-skill, high-powered motor sport that requires drivers to control a car while it slides sideways at high speed.
True or False
4. Submit a slogan,
I would like to have a “Dream Car Makeover” because _______________ in no more than 20 words.
The Contestants must adhere to the mechanism of the Contest as may be briefed and communicated to the Contestants by the Organiser during the Contest Period.
Subject to other criteria set out below, the Contest is open to all Malaysians who areACTIVE ASTRO customers who have subscribed to the Metro Package between April 1 – May 31. (“Contestant”)
Age of Eligibility
Contestants below 18 years of age as at 1 April 2009 must seek parental and/or guardian approval before participating in the Contest.
• The Contest shall be held from 1 April 2009 to 31 May 2009 and will close at 11.59 pm on 31 May 2009 or such other time that Astro shall decide from time to time. Entries received after the stipulated time will be ineligible to participate in the Contest and for the prize.
Language of Contest
The Contest will be organized by the Organiser in the English language.
• Log on to http://www.astro.com.my to enter contest
1. Enter contest page to participate in the contest.
2. Before submitting your answer and slogan, click on Metro Package subscription box.
Yes! I would like to subscribe to the Metro package at RM14.95 per month.
(Please be advised that by checking this box you have agreed to subscribe to the Metro Package & your Astro Account will automatically be charged a subscription fee of RM14.95 each month.)
• Only one entry per Contestant is allowed.
• Astro shall be entitled to request to sight the original Identity Card or the originals of other supporting documents/materials for verification and validation.
• Entries have to be submitted online via http://www.astro.com.my on or before 11.59pm on 31 May 2009 to be eligible for the Contest.
Entries have to be submitted online via http://www.astro.com.my
Selection of Winners
• Winners will be chosen based on the correct answer and with the most interesting slogan given (based on 40% creativity, 40% originality, 20%grammar)
• Selection process will be conducted by Astro and Discovery Turbo Channel.
• There will be a total of 211 winners.
• The Judge’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence shall be entertained
• Prizes are as follows:
1 x Grand Prize: 1 Car Makeover package worth RM 8,000
10 x Special Prize: 1 Day Advanced Driving Practical Course
200 x Consolation Prize: Discovery Turbo Goodie Bag
Notification of winners
• Contest winners will be notified by e-mail or telephone no later than 30th July 2009.
• Prizes will be fulfilled to all the winners within 60 days from the date of notification.
Collection Venue (If Any)
TBA during notification of winners
Additional Terms, if any
The Basic Terms and the Contest Standard Terms and Conditions (collectively “Terms and Conditions”) shall be binding on all contestants who participate in this Contest (“Contestants”). The definitions in the Contest Standard Terms and Conditions shall apply unless otherwise expressly stated in the Basic Terms. In the event of any inconsistency between the Basic Contest Terms and the Contest Standard Terms and Conditions, the Basic Terms shall prevail to the extent of such inconsistency.