TITLE: [FREE+ONLINE+QUIZ] AMD “WIN AN ATI AGENT RUBY LIMITED EDITION FIGURE” CONTEST
PRIZE: ATI Agent Ruby™ Limited Edition figure
DEADLINE: 30 April 2009
Want to get your hands on an ATI Agent Ruby™ Limited Edition figure?
Join the contest and 20 lucky winners with all three (3) correct answers stand a chance to win an ATI Agent Ruby™ Limited Edition figure.
To qualify for the contest, please complete the below questionaire and click Submit.
Contest period: 16 March – 30 April 2009. No purchase required.
Q1. AMD “Dragon” platform comprised of …:
Q2. Which two (2) world records that AMD Phenom™ II processor on AMD “Dragon” platform
technology broke on January 10, 2009 at CES in Las Vegas?
Please tick all that are relevant:
AMD Phenom™ II processor overclocked to 6.3GHz
AMD Phenom™ II processor overclocked to 6.5GHz
AMD Phenom™ II processor achieved 45,474 3DMarks at 6.3 GHz
AMD Phenom™ II processor achieved 45,474 3DMarks at 6.5GHz
Q3. The latest AMD Phenom™ II AM3 processors fit in either AM2+ or
AM3 sockets and support DDR2 or next generation DDR3 memory technology.
AMD “WIN AN ATI AGENT RUBY LIMITED EDITION FIGURE” CONTEST BY AMD OFFICIAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The AMD “WIN AN ATI AGENT RUBY LIMITED EDITION FIGURE” CONTEST BY AMD (the “Contest”) is open only to legal residents of Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of AMD, as well as their immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each are not eligible.
2. ORGANIZER: The Contest is organized by AMD (the “Organizer”).
3. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL TERMS & CONDITIONS: Participation in the Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Terms & Conditions and the decisions of the Organizer, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. PROMOTION PERIOD. The Contest begins at 12:01 a.m. on March 16, 2009, and ends at 11:59 p.m. on April 30, 2009 (the “Promotion Period”). Entries submitted prior to or after the Promotion Period will be disqualified.
5. METHOD OF ENTRY: No purchase is required to win. To enter online, visit: http://www.game-amd.com and complete the required questionaire. Limit to one (1) entry per person. Entries may be submitted anytime throughout the Promotion Period. The Organizer is not responsible for late, lost, illegible, incomplete or misdirected entries; interrupted or unavailable network servers; or other connection miscommunications, failed phone or computer or telephone transmissions, or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic that may affect the Contest entry process. All entries become the exclusive property of the Organizer, and none will be acknowledged or returned.
6. PRIZE: A total of twenty (20) Prizes will be awarded to twenty (20) lucky entrants with all three (3) correct answers. Each winner will receive one (1) ATI Agent Ruby Limited Edition Figure. The Prize is not transferable or refundable or exchangeable to cash. The Organizer reserves the right to substitute the Prize with another prize of equal or greater value without prior notice. The Organizer will attempt to notify the potential winner via e-mail within ten (10) days of the winners’ announcement. If the potential winner does not respond within fourteen (14) days after the first attempt to contact him/her, the Organizer will select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from all eligible entries received. Prizes are to be collected from AMD local offices, unless otherwise agreed
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS: The Organizer reserves the right to change the Official Terms & Conditions of the Contest, through either written or verbal communication, anytime without prior notice. The Organizer reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Terms & Conditions. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Organizer reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Organizer’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Terms & Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. The Organizer’s decision on any matters relation to this Contest shall be final and binding. No appeal shall be entertained for any reason(s) whatsoever.
10. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Organizer, its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, officers, directors, employees and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest, in connection with the acceptance, possession or use of the prizes awarded herein, and acknowledge that said parties are not in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or law, relative to any prize including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose.
11. OFFICIAL TERMS & CONDITIONS AND CONTEST RESULTS: Visit http://www.game-amd.com by May 16, 2009.