Answer three simple questions below and stand a chance to win two Amari Watergate Hotel vouchures.
Under The Seven Wonders, “Trends” are about… (Select Six): *
Theme Parks and Entertainment
(Hint: Look for answers in http://www.tourismthailand.org.sg/the-seven-wonders)
When is Amazing Thailand Grand Sale 2009?: *
1 May – 31 July 2009
15 May – 15 July 2009
1 June – 31 August 2009
15 June – 15 September 2009
(Hint: Look for answers in http://www.tourismthailand.org.sg/event … -sale-2009)
Where is Amari Watergate Hotel situated in Bangkok?: *
Each vouchure entitleds you to one double executive floor room for three nights with American Breakfast including full privileges in the lounge.
PRIZE: 4-Day/3-Night Executive stay at Amari Watergate Hotel + Daily American breakfast for two persons.
DEADLINE: 15 May 2009
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Contest is open to all nationalities of age 18 years and above.
2. Only one entry per contestant is allowed (duplicate entries will be deleted automatically).
3. Entry with incomplete particulars will be disqualified.
4. Contest closing date : By 11:59:59pm Singapore time on 15 May 2009.
5. Contest result will be announced on 25 May 2009.
6. Winner will be notified through email or telephone.
7. Prize will be forfeited if verification/contact of winner cannot be made within 14 days of result announcement.
8. The prize is 4-Day/3-Night Executive stay at Amari Watergate Hotel. Daily American breakfast for two persons.
9. Prize is valid from 1 June 2009 – 31 July 2009 and subject to room availability.
10. Under the directive from the Revenue Department, Baht 210 per room per night will be charged to cover VAT.
11. The prize does not include any airfares and passage related costs.
12. Judges’ decisions are final and conclusive. No correspondence will be entertained.
13. The contest is not open to the management, employees and their immediate families of Tourism Authority of Thailand, its advertising agencies and suppliers.
14. Prize is neither transferable nor exchangeable for cash or others in kinds.
15. Tourism Authority of Thailand reserves the right to amend any of these terms and conditions without prior notice.
16. Tourism Authority of Thailand is not liable for any loss, injury or death arising out of or in connection with or resulting from participation in the contest.
17. Submission of entry constitutes permission to Tourism Authority of Thailand to use winner’s information for promotional purposes.