Take part in the Shell Helix “Spot the Difference” Contest and stand a chance to win cash and other Ferrrari merchandise.
No proof of purchase for any Shell Helix product is required. Photocopies of the contest form will not be entertained.
There are 3 weekly Contest Phases.
Contest Phase 1: 4th – 12th April 2009
Contest Phase 2: 18th – 26th April 2009
Contest Phase 3: 25th April
RM2,000 + Shell Helix Ultra 4L
RM1,000 + Shell Helix Ultra 4L
RM500 + Shell Helix Ultra 4L
5x Ferrari Backpacks
5x Ferrari Polo Shirts
5x Ferrari Caps
DEADLINE: 3 May 2009
Terms and Conditions – ‘Spot The Difference’ with Shell Helix
1. The Contest Period is broken into three weekly Contest Phases. They are as follows:
Contest Phase 1: 4 – 12 April 2009
Contest Phase 2: 18 – 26 April 2009
Contest Phase 3: 25 April – 3 May 2009
2. The Contest is open to residents of Malaysia, 21 years old and above.
3. No proof of purchase for any Shell Helix product is required.
4. Photocopies of the contest form will not be entertained. Original contest forms can be found in The Star, Berita Harian and Sin Chew Daily newspapers on the following dates:
Contest Phase 1: 4 & 5 April 2009
Contest Phase 2: 18 & 19 April 2009
Contest Phase 3: 25 & 26 April 2009
5. To be in the running to win, entries are required to have all ten (10) differences marked correctly on Figure 2 of the contest forms.
6. Only entries with all correct answers as per clause 5 above are eligible to receive prizes. In the event the number of entries with all correct answers exceeds the number of prizes allocated for a particular Contest Phase published in a particular press, winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all such entries with all correct answers.
7. Winners will be notified 14 days after the end of each contest phase via phone call, mail and Shell Malaysia’s website. Details of venue for prize collection shall be informed via phone call and published on Shell Malaysia’s website. Shell Malaysia Trading Sdn. Bhd. (SMTSB) does NOT use text messages to communicate to winners.
8. Prize collection dates and times will be notified as per clause 7 above.
9. The SMTSB Support Team shall make two attempts to call winners via the phone number provided on the contest form within 14 days of the Winners Announcement on Shell Malaysia’s website.
10. In the event that the prize remains uncollected for 14 days or more after the Winner’s Announcement on Shell Malaysia’s website, SMTSB reserves the right to select the next eligible participant/s as the winner/s.
11. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable for cash or other products. However, SMTSB reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value at any time without prior notice.
12. All disputes shall be resolved at the sole discretion of SMTSB. SMTSB’s decision is final and no correspondence shall be entertained.
13. SMTSB reserves the right at its absolute discretion to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
14. These Terms and Conditions, as may be amended from time to time pursuant to clause 13 above, shall prevail over any provisions or representations contained in any other promotional material advertising this Contest.
15. In the event of any inconsistencies, conflicts, ambiguity or discrepancies between the English and Bahasa Malaysia version of these Term and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
16. By submitting the contest forms, the Eligible Participant is deemed to have agreed to (i) participating in the Contest; (ii) be bound by the Terms and Conditions herein, including the decisions of SMTSB concerning this Contest; and (iii) SMTSB and its agencies publishing/displaying his/her names, identification number, city of residence, quotes and/or photographs for purposes of publicity, advertising and/or trade without further notice or seeking of consent or compensation. (iv) SMTSB, its subsidiaries or related companies using the personal or contact details of the participant for direct marketing purpose as SMTSB, its subsidiaries or related companies deems fit, without further notice or seeking of consent or compensation.
17. SMTSB reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend this Contest without prior notice. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by SMTSB of this Contest shall not entitle any party to any claim or compensation against SMTSB for any and all losses or damage suffered or incurred by Shell customers as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
18. In no event will SMTSB be liable for any loss or damages including without limitations, loss of income, profits or goodwill, direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages of any party including third parties howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise, in connection with this Contest, even if SMTSB has been advised of the possibility of such damages in advance, and all such damages are expressly excluded.