Acid jazz stalwarts Jamiroquai finally make a stop in Malaysia this year, thanks to the pull of the Formula One Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix, something lead singer Jay Kay is a fan of.
Performing an after-race show at the F1 Festival at the Sepang Helipad, Sepang International Circuit on 5 April from 7pm onwards, it’s your only chance to catch Jay Kay and Co. before they retire. And you’re in luck ’cause we have a pair of tickets worth RM500 each to give away to 20 lucky winners! (That means RM20,000 worth of tickets to be won, courtesy of our friends at Sepang International Circuit!)
For a chance to win, just complete this slogan in not more than 20 words:
Jamiroquai and F1 go together because…
Send your slogan together with your FULL NAME, IC NUMBER, CONTACT NUMBER, AGE and GENDER (for verification purposes) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject header “JAMIROQUAI TICKET GIVEAWAY”. Entries with the most creative slogan win. Hurry, you only have two weeks to submit your entries!
PRIZE: A pair of tickets worth RM500 each to give away to 20 lucky winners!
DEADLINE: 1 April 2009
Terms & Conditions
• Contest is open to all.
• Winners will be notified via e-mail, post and/or phone regarding collection/delivery of prizes.
• Only original and completed entries will be accepted.
• Judges’ decision is final.
• Terms & Conditions of gift certificates may vary in accordance with participating company’s own regulations.
• Visual is for illustration purposes only. Prizes may vary.
• Deadline for submissions is 1 April 2009.