TITLE: [REGISTER+EVENT] 2009 Reasons to Enjoy Singapore Contest
PRIZE: Netbooks, digital camera, mobile phones, shopping voucher and even the largest 1kg chocolate bar.
DEADLINE: 9 March 2009, 1200pm
2009 Reasons to Enjoy Singapore
Terms & conditions:
1. The promotion is open to all Malaysians, regardless of age, nationality and country of residence. However, employees of the STB, STB’s representative offices, authorised agencies, contractors and principal sponsors associated with this promotion, and immediate family members of all such employees are not eligible to enter this promotion. Corporate or other entities are also not eligible to participate in this promotion.
2. To qualify, you must be a successful registrant on visitsingapore.com/2009reasons.
3. Registration commences on Thursday, 19 February 2009, and closes on Monday 9 March 2009, 1200pm.
4. Not applicable to persons of other nationalities, Singapore PR holders, Malaysians holding Singapore work permits, employment passes and student visas.
5. Malaysians who have registered must produce their passport and valid embarkation card at point of redemption.
6. Upon verification, select a number from the bowl containing 2009 chips. The selected chip will show the reward. The reward selected is final, non-refundable and cannot be disputed.
7. Each individual can only register once.
8. All details and particulars submitted must be true, accurate and complete. Any incorrect or incomplete information submitted will result in the registration being void. By submitting your details and particulars, you consent to STB using such information, including the public disclosure of the same, and contacting you for the marketing efforts of STB. You consent to the public disclosure of any statement, comment or quotation that you may give, and the reproduction, adaptation and translation into any language and publication of the same by STB.
9. Redemption period is as follows:
a. 14 March 2009 at the Jurong Bird Park, 2 Jurong Hill Singapore 628925 from 10am-6pm
b. 15 March 2009 at the Singapore Flyer, Marina Bay 30 Raffles Avenue from 10am-6pm
10. Cost of entry into attractions will be borne by consumers.
11. The gifts/rewards are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash, credit or other benefit in-kind. All gifts are not inclusive of any taxes and other expenses / costs, all of which are the sole responsibility of the winners.
12. STB reserves the right at any time in its absolute discretion to:
a. cancel or modify the promotion;
b. determine and/or amend, by addition to, deletion from or variation of, these terms and conditions without prior notification, including but not limited to, the eligibility terms and criteria, the selection of winners, and the timing and venue of any act to be done, and all participants shall be bound by such determination and/or amendments; and/or
c. substitute, withdraw or cancel any gift/reward without prior notice and without having to disclose any reason therefore and without any payment or compensation whatsoever.
13. STB, STB’s representative offices, authorized agencies, contractors and sponsors, and the directors, officers, employees and assignees thereof shall not be liable for (a) any claim, damage, loss, injury or inconvenience arising out or in connection with the promotion or any gift/reward, including the award thereof to or use thereof by any person; (b) any event of force majeure, including without limitation any calamity or conditions, acts of God, war or warlike hostilities, civil commotion, riots, blockades, embargoes, sabotages, strikes, fires, lockouts, shortages of material or labour, terrorist activity, epidemic, quarantine restrictions, health risk or any other occurrence beyond the reasonable control of STB nor any of STB’s representative offices, authorized agencies, contractors and sponsors; (c) any entries or other communications that have been lost, late, illegible, incomplete, tampered with, corrupted, mutilated, misdirected or undelivered for any reason; or (d) any defect, failure, interruption, breakdown, malfunction, delay or unavailability of any postal services, machine, computer system, hardware, software, data processing system, email account, communications network or transmission link or other cause that in any way prevents or limits any person’s ability to register for the promotion or receive communications or that causes any damage to any person’s computer systems.
14. You hereby release STB, STB’s representative offices, authorized agencies, contractors and sponsors, and the directors, officers, employees and assignees thereof, completely from any and all claims, demands, causes of action, expenses, damages, attorneys fees, obligations and suits, of any kind, in law, equity or otherwise, whether known or unknown, disclosed and undisclosed, now or hereafter arising out of or in connection with the promotion, any gift/reward, your breach of any term or warranty of this Agreement and/or your acts or omissions in relation thereto. You further agree to indemnify and hold harmless STB, STB’s representative offices, authorized agencies, contractors and sponsors, and the directors, officers, employees and assignees thereof, from and against any and all such claims, demands, causes of action, expenses, damages, attorneys’ fees, obligations and suits.