TITLE: [FREE+ONLINE+SPOT+QUIZ+SLOGAN] LG Live Life Sweet Contest
PRIZE: 9 * Cool LG’s Phones
DEADLINE: 6 Mar 2009
Word Your Way to Cool and Elegant Cookie &
Ice Cream Phones, Courtesy of LG!
Life is good indeed with LG’s new handphone models, Cookie and Ice Cream, and you have the chance to win one in this simple game.
To participate, just click on either one of the two phones, Cookie or Ice Cream, to access the crossword puzzle.
There will be a set of five keywords (based on the phone’s specs), which you have to look out for. Contestants must look for all five. The fastest to do so will win!
You will also need to answer three simple tiebreaker questions and complete a slogan.
HOW TO PLAY
1. After you logged in, select either one of the phones above, ice-cream or cookie, to play the game.
2. Look out for a set of 5 keywords
3. To select the keywords on the phone screen, click on each letter that combines together to form a particular keyword. For example, if you spot the word “phone”, you need to click on the letter p, h, o, n & e.
4. To complete the entries, you have to answer 2 questions and a slogan.
TERM & CONDITIONS
1. This contest is open to all residents of Malaysia only.
2. To qualify for this contest, contestants must be a registered MyStar member.
3. Contestants may submit as many entries as possible, but only one prize is allowed per contestant.
4. Contest Period: 13 Feb 2009 – 6 Mar 2009
5. Employees of Star Publications (M) Berhad, LG Electronics (M) Sdn. Bhd. and their immediate families are not allowed to participate.
6. The judges’ decision in all matters pertaining to the contest is final and binding. No correspondence, request or appeal will be entertained.
7. All entries and their contents become the property of the Organiser.
8. The Organiser reserves the right to publish the results and/or winning entries, and the names and photographs of winners.
9. The names of the winners will be published on LG contest microsite, and winners will be notified accordingly.
10. By participating in this contest, contestants are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions stipulated herein and will abide by all decisions made by the Organiser.
11. For further information, please email us at email@example.com