TITLE: [SMS+QUIZ] The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button SMS Contest
3D2N Krabi trip for 2
Validity: from 03Feb to 30Apr 2009
Return economy class ticket from Kuala Lumpur to Krabi
03 nights stay at Ao Nang Sunset Resort or similar.
½ day City tour on arrival with lunch.
½ day Island hopping by Long Tail Boat with lunch on Day 2.
One way transfer from hotel to airport by airport shuttle.
Tour excludes airport taxes and tipping.
4 x Single Complimentary Pass
Consolation prize X 5
White Long Sleeve Tee
Black Long Sleeve Tee
4 x Single Complimentary Pass
Keyword & Pricing
No Keyword Price Description
1 BB 1.00 To initiate quiz
2 BBRANK 1.00 To check ranking
8TV THE CURIOUS CASE OF BENJAMIN BUTTON SMS CONTEST BRIEF MECHANICS
* This contest is available in English language only.
* Players key in BB and send to 37898 to participate in contest.
* Players are required to register their name and ic no prior to start of contest.
* Upon successful registration, players will obtain 5 questions from 2 different pools of questions. Question 1 – 3 will be based on the movie, while question 4 & 5 will be based on 8TV.
* Players who answer each question correctly will be awarded 5 points.
* Players who achieve the highest points and ranking at the end of the contest will win the respective prizes. (*Terms & conditions apply. Please refer to general T&C on Winners Selection).
* Players can check their ranking by sending BBRANK to 37898.
* Players may participate in contest as many times as they wish.
* Each MT’s are charged at RM1.00.
* Cost to play one entire round of contest is RM 7.00, subsequent play is RM 6.00. (Not inclusive of each SMS cost sent in by player). All normal telco charges apply.
* Our helpline number is 03-77102881 (Mon-Fri, 10am – 5pm).
* Contest is available for Maxis, Digi & Celcom mobile customers only.
* Contest duration is from: 30/1/09 – 12/2/09.
* Contest Promo on 8TV In house program.
* Winner’s prize redemption and details will be taken care by 8TV.
* All players must wait for an MT (outgoing SMS from the SMS contest game server) for each MO (incoming SMS to the server) before proceeding to send in another MO. Players found not adhering to that rule at any time, will risk disqualification, barring or losing his/her prize.
* In case of any delay or players not receiving MT at anytime during office hours, please contact 8TV interactive team. No refund will be entertained if players continue sending MO even when there’s no MT received at anytime during contest duration, unless instructed otherwise by 8TV or the SMS contest itself.
* To preserve fair game play, all winners will be subjected to a credit check with the telcos, and an audit to ensure that they are charged for every single chargeable MT that they should have received en route to winning. If a discrepancy is discovered, the winner will risk disqualification and will subsequently lose his/her standing and associated prize(s). No correspondence or appeal will be entertained.
* Any contestant found cheating or attempting to cheat, will risk disqualification, barring or losing his/her prize. Cheating in this context is defined as any effort made, consciously or accidentally, to deviate from the standard and expected progression and technique of playing any SMS contest by 8TV. No notice of disqualification or barring will be given to those found cheating or attempting to cheat
* ONE winner is entitled to ONE Prize only.
* Winner of one contest is not eligible to win any other competition within a 30 day period & if in any case where there the same person wins another contest, it is at 8TV’s discretion to determine his/her eligibility.
* These points above form part of the general terms & conditions governing this contest. For more information, please refer to general terms & conditions in http://www.8tv.com.my