DEADLINE: 23 Mar 09
The “20 Million Cardmembers Achievement Campaign” (hereinafter known as “the Contest”) is valid from 14/01/09 to 23/03/09 (“hereinafter known as “the Contest period”) both dates inclusive, unless otherwise notified.
All new and/or existing Credit Card, Easy Payment and Personal Financing customers will be automatically eligible to participate in this Contest within the Contest period by fulfilling the Terms and Condition stated below.
1. The Contest is open for participation to ALL new and/or existing AEON Visa/MasterCard, AEON Gold Card, JUSCO Visa Credit Card, JUSCO Visa Gold Credit Card, Cruize Visa Classic Card, Cruize Visa Gold Card, The Japan Club of Kuala Lumpur Membership Credit Card, AEON RedHot Credit Card and Motorcycle Association Affinity Gold Card Cardmember(s) (Principal and Supplementary) except the employees of AEON Credit Service (M) Berhad (AEON Credit) and their immediate families, its advertising, promotion agencies, suppliers, vendors and their immediate families so determined by AEON Credit.
2. To be eligible for the contest, existing Cardmembers (Principal and Supplementary) with valid and good standing account(s) (so determined by AEON Credit), are required to spend a minimum of RM50 in a single retail transaction (including 0% Card Easy Payment) within the contest period. Each RM50 on a single receipt entitles to one (1) entry.
3. New AEON Visa/MasterCard, AEON Gold Card, JUSCO Visa Credit Card, JUSCO Visa Gold Credit Card, Cruize Visa Classic Card, Cruize Visa Gold Card, The Japan Club of Kuala Lumpur Membership Credit Card, AEON RedHot Credit Card and Motorcycle Association Affinity Gold Card Cardmember(s) (Principal and Supplementary) are eligible for ten (10) entries upon activating the card with first time transaction of any amount within the contest period. Every RM50 spent onwards on a single receipt entitles the card member to subsequent entries.
4. Entries which originate from split payments on items purchased are not acceptable.
5. This contest is not applicable to Cash Advance Customers.
6. All existing AEON Credit Card members’ accounts must be active and in current status to be eligible for contest entry.
AEON XPRESS Easy Payment and AEON Cash & Executive Cash Personal Financing
1. This contest is also open to all AEON XPRESS Easy Payment Schemes including General Easy Payment (GEP), Motorcycle Easy Payment (MEP), AEON Biz Easy Payment, AEON Cash & Executive Cash Personal Financing and Objective Financing application.
2. Every RM50 approved finance amount entitles customer to one (1) entry. All entries shall only be valid upon execution of the Easy Payment or Personal Financing Sale and Purchase Agreement.
3. All Easy Payment and Personal Financing Customers must have valid and good standing accounts by servicing their monthly instalments
Participants are required to register one time via SMS the below entry procedure in order to participate in the contest automatically.
With regards to the participation in this Contest.
1. SMS entry procedure:
a) For Credit Card SMS entry: <AEON> <space> <CC> <Credit Card number>
Example: AEON CC123456789000
b) For Easy Payment SMS entry: <AEON> <space> <EP> <Agreement number>
Example: AEON EP123456789000
Send SMS entry to 39777
2. Standard telco charges apply for the sending of SMS and RM0.30 will be charged for each SMS entry received. Unsuccessful entries and HELP requests will not be charged.
3. The “Closing Time” for entry period is 11 hours 59 minutes and 59 seconds, i.e. 11:59:59pm, of 23 March 2009.
Prizes and Winners
The prizes to be won would consist of:
2 x 1st Prize – 7D/5N Japan
3 x 2nd Prize – 4D/3N Hong Kong
5 x 3rd Prize – 4D/3N Taiwan
1. Winners of this contest will be selected after 23 March 2009 and will be required to answer a simple question over the telephone upon notification.
2. The prizes are provided on an “As-Is” basis. AEON Credit shall not be responsible for any loss, defect or damage or whatsoever circumstances on the prize and further exclude, disclaim any warranties, expressed or implied, written or oral for the prizes.
3. The winners will be notified officially in writing via ordinary mail, publish in the forthcoming month’s newsletter (Justreats/Eternity/AEON News) and/or major newspapers.
4. AEON Credit will not be held liable in the event of non-receipt or delay in the postal delivery of the notification to all winners, however arising directly or indirectly from any act of God, strike, riot, war, industrial dispute or anything beyond the control of AEON Credit.
5. Notwithstanding anything contained herein, AEON Credit has the sole discretion to substitute any prize with another prize of equivalent value, at any time without giving any prior notice or without assigning any reason whatsoever to the winners. All prizes are neither transferable nor exchangeable for cash or credit in part or in full.
6. Each winner is entitled to one (1) prize only.
7. Winners are required to bring along their original identification card for verification purposes to redeem their prize. If a representative redeems the prize on behalf of the winner, a Letter of Authorization and a photocopy of identity card from the winner is required.
8. Winners are required to claim their prizes from AEON Credit within 20 days from the date of notification/announcement. Unclaimed prizes within this period shall be forfeited.
9. All prizes must be collected at locations specified by AEON Credit. AEON Credit will not bear or be liable for any expenses whatsoever incurred by the winners in collecting the prizes.
10. AEON Credit reserves the right to publish names, identification numbers and photos of winners as and when required, as well as for any future advertising purposes.
11. All participants are bound by the terms and conditions contained and/or amended herein from time to time and any decisions made by AEON Credit shall be final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
12. Where the terms & conditions are translated into a language other than the English Language, in the event of any inconsistencies, conflicts or discrepancies between the terms and conditions set out in the English Language version and that of the other language(s), the English Language version shall prevail.
13. The terms and conditions herein shall be governed and construed in the laws of Malaysia and the winner agrees unconditionally to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of Malaysia.