Service or repair your Volvo from 1 December 2008 to 31 January 2009 and get these great offers at any of our authorised service centres:
– A FREE Volvo check & tyre inspection
– A special gift with every purchase of Volvo service, parts and accessories worth RM1,500 or more*
– An attractive free gift with every purchase of tyres*
(*Gifts available while stocks last)
– Up to 20% discount on selected Volvo parts and Accessories
# 1st prize : RM5000 voucher for redemption of Volvo parts and accessories plus a portable Navigation System worth RM2650.
# 2nd prize : RM3,000 voucher for redemption of Volvo parts and accessories plus a portable Navigation System worth RM2650.
# 3rd prize : RM1,000 voucher for redemption of Volvo parts and accessories plus a portable Navigation System worth RM2650.
# 4th prizes : 2 winners with RM1000 voucher each for redemption of Volvo parts and accessories .
DEADLINE: 31 January 2009
Every Volvo owner and every Volvo model is eligible to participate. Any amount spent on service or repair in a single receipt entitles you to a contest form. All you have to do to enter the contest is:
Fill in one Contest entry form per original invoice obtainable from any authorised Volvo Service Center
Answer 3 simple questions and complete a slogan in no more than 20 words
Submit the completed Contest entry form to any authorised Volvo Service Center by 1:00pm, 31 January 2009
Read the terms and conditions here
* Contest Period: will start on 01 Dec 2008 and end on 31 January 2009 (both dates inclusive).
* Eligibility: The Contest is open only to any resident of Malaysia (being a person who has his/her principal or primary place of residence in Malaysia) and who is :
1. 18 years of age or older; and
2. the registered owner of a Volvo car, whether it is a privately-owned car or a car registered in a company‘s name. Therefore a person who merely sends the car for servicing or repair on behalf of the owner is not eligible to participate in the Contest. In the case of a car registered in the name of a company, the individual who is authorised by the registered owner to use the car may participate but if any prize is won, the registered owner has the right to decide to whom the prize should be given.
3. Employees, directors and officers of Volvo Car Malaysia Sdn Bhd (“VCM”) and/or all authorised dealers of “Volvo” vehicles, as well as the immediate family members (parents, children, siblings and spouses) of such employees, directors and officers are not eligible to enter the Contest. VCM reserves the right to reject any person from participating in the Contest (whether due to the non-fulfilment of the eligibility requirements as aforesaid or otherwise).
* How to Participate:
o 1 entry form per original invoice from any Volvo Authorised Service Centers dated 01 Dec 2008 and end on 31 January 2009
o Answer 3 simple questions
o Complete 1 slogan of not more than 20 words.
* Each Contestant who obtains servicing or repair of his/her car, with any amount spent on service or repair work on a single retail invoice, is entitled to one contest form. Every one original receipt has to be attached together with each one contest form without limit on the number of Contest Forms
* Contest Forms to VCM no later than 1.00 pm on 31 January 2009. Late entry forms will be disqualified.
* Winners: The Contestants with the correct answers for all 3 questions in the Contest Form will be identified and placed in a pool from which 3 Contestants will be selected, by judges appointed by VCM, as winners (“Winners”) of the Competition based on the creativity and originality of the slogans submitted by them. The decision of the judges will be final and conclusive.
* Claims of prizes:
o 1st prize : RM5000 voucher for redemption of Volvo parts and accessories plus a portable Navigation System worth RM2650.
o 2nd prize : RM3,000 voucher for redemption of Volvo parts and accessories plus a portable Navigation System worth RM2650.
o 3rd prize : RM1,000 voucher for redemption of Volvo parts and accessories plus a portable Navigation System worth RM2650.
o 4th prizes : 2 winners with RM1000 voucher each for redemption of Volvo parts and accessories .
* The prize winners of will be responsible to redeem his/her voucher from the authorized Volvo service centre (as will be informed in the notification sent by VCM).The voucher can only be collected by the winners (and not by any other person unless authorised by the Winners).
* The Prizes are non-transferable. No substitution, cash redemption or assignment of any Prize is permitted but VCM reserves the right to substitute in its sole discretion a prize of equal or greater value in the event that any Prize offered herein is unavailable for any reason whatsoever without prior notice to the Winners. The Winners are required to complete, execute and return all documents required by VCM to be submitted prior to or at any time with regard to his/her redemption of the Prizes.
* The Winners are solely responsible for paying all taxes on the Prizes, if any.
* Notification of Winners: The Winners will be notified by Volvo not later than 12 February 2009. The list of Winners will also be published at Volvo’s website: http://www.volvocars.com.my. It is the responsibility of the Contestants to inform VCM about any change to his/her contact details.
* Reservation of Rights: All entries become the property of VCM. VCM also reserves the right to publish the winners’ names and photographs as deemed necessary.
* Reservation of Rights: VCM reserves the right to disqualify any incomplete, illegal or unsuccessful entry without prior notice to such Contestant.
* Decision Final and Conclusive: All decisions by VCM shall be final and conclusive and VCM reserves the absolute right at any time to withdraw from and/or add to, modify, delete, waive or otherwise change or alter any of the terms, rules, conditions, benefits, Prizes pertaining to the Competition in part or total at its sole discretion, with or without notice to the Contestants, as it deems appropriate.
* All vouchers must be redeemed no later than 11 February, 2010.
* Interpretation: The interpretation of the terms and conditions of the Competition shall be at the sole discretion of Volvo Car Malaysia.