TITLE: Mobile Wallet “CAR RUSH” Contest
PRIZE: Refer Ad
DEADLINE: 18 June 2009
Terms & Conditions
The abovementioned Prizes are subject to availability of the model and manufacturer’s specifications. Where a prize is not available for any reasons, the organizer will substitute the prize with another item of equal value as determined by the organizer. Mobile Wallet further makes no warrants or representation whatsoever with respect to the prizes and shall not be responsible nor liable for any problems/damage thereto or arising there from. Mobile Wallet will not be held liable for any mishaps, injuries or accidents that may occur in the redemption or use of the prizes. Terms and Conditions for Mobile Wallet “CAR RUSH” Contest
1. This Mobile Wallet “CAR RUSH” Contest commences 18th June 2008 till 18 June 2009 for a period of 12 months. Entries received after the contest period will be ineligible for any of the prizes.
2. This contest is open to all Mobile Wallet subscribers-cum-users, except staffs of Mobile Wallet.
3. No contest entry form is required.
4. The winners will be chosen based on the highest number of Mobile Wallet top-up and usage transactions conducted via all top up channels. The minimum amount of each usage transaction to qualify is RM50. To qualify for the contest, participants are required to activate the Mobile Wallet top up code into a registered Mobile Wallet handphone number within 14 days from the date of any of the ATM transaction.
5. The Prizes for the contest are as follows:
Grand Prize: Toyota Rush
1st Prize: Proton Saga 1.3 (2008)
2nd Prize: Perodua Viva
3rd Prize: Hong Kong Trip to Disneyland for 2 (Terms & Conditions Apply)
4rd Prize: RM1200 worth of MW-BHP Petrol Vouchers (10 winners)
6. Mobile Wallet reserves the right to request for proof of identification of any winner before a prize is collected, presented or dispatched. Prizes won must be redeemed within one month upon notification. If a winner fails to redeem the prizes within the redemption grace period, Mobile Wallet will not be liable to reimburse the prizes to the winner.
7. All winners will be notified by either SMS, email, postal mail or via direct contact with the winners’ names published in http://www.mobilewallet2u.com website or any other means of communication chosen by Mobile Wallet at its absolute discretion.
8. Mobile Wallet reserves the right to publish or display the names of the winners for advertising and publicity purposes without obtaining any consent first and without making any payment or compensation.
The winners hereby expressly agree to Mobile Wallet publication or display of their names for this purpose.
9. The decision of the judges are final. All prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and are subject to the Terms and Conditions stated therein.
No correspondence, inquiries, appeals or protest will be entertained.
10. Mobile Wallet reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to reject any winner who is unable to satisfy the Terms and Conditions stated herein.
11. Mobile Wallet reserves the absolute right at any time without assigning any reasons to change any aspect of the contest (including cancelling amending, deleting or adding new terms or discontinuing the contest or changing the prizes being given away) or any part of these contest Terms and Conditions without prior notice and all participants shall be bound by the changes, amendments, cancellation, deletions or additions.
12. Mobile Wallet will not be responsible or liable for:
Any problem, loss or damage of whatsoever nature suffered by any party due to any delay and/or failure receiving and sending entry form as a result of any network, communication or system error, interruption and/or failure experience by the participating internet line and/or resulting from participation or the downloading any of materials in the contest. In the event of such error, interruption and/or failure, Mobile Wallet shall not be responsible or liable for any failure by any participant to participate in the contest at any time.
Any problems, damages or loss of whatsoever nature to any participant, or their authorized representatives resulting from their participation in the contest.
Any errors (including notification of contest winners), omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, internet line failure, theft, destruction , or unauthorized access of entries, PC hanging whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server malfunction, virus , bugs or other causes outside its control.
13. Participation in this contest shall be deemed a participant’s acceptance and acknowledgement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and the decision of the judges.
14. There are three versions to the Terms and Conditions. i.e. English version, Bahasa Malaysia version and Mandarin version. In the event of conflict, the English version shall prevail