TITLE: [ONLINE+SLOGAN] Bond Contest
DEADLINE: 30 November 2008
In Malaysian Cinemas from 6 Nov 08
Calling all James Bond fans… living the Bond lifestyle is a fantasy. One that you’ve probably had, but nonetheless a fantasy. But it doesn’t have to be.
Now you too can indulge in a lifestyle usually reserved for members of her Majesty’s Secret Service. Get a rare view of the helipad at Harrods, a wild high speed boat ride down Thames River, dine at the exclusive members-only Stoke Park and learn all about the man behind James Bond. At the end of your mission, rest your feet at 5-star JW Marriot Grosvenor House with fellow royalty or celebrity guests. Read on for details of your mission…
Mission: Convince VisitBritain to select you as the winner
Please answer the question
Tell us why you deserve to dine, play and relax like James Bond (15words or less) *
Contest Terms and Conditions
1. Participation in the contest is open to all Malaysian Citizens aged 18 and above.
2. All VisitBritain and Sony Pictures staff and members of their immediate family are not eligible to enter this contest.
3. Eligibility to the contest will not be accepted after the closing dates at midnight 30th November 2008.
4. Incomplete entries will not be accepted in this competition.
5. There will be one prize of a
a. Two Return Economy Class Air-tickets from Kuala Lumpur to London sponsored by CIT-Corporate Information Travel.
b. 4 day/3 night package each for you and a friend
No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, VisitBritain and its partners reserve the right to offer an alternative prize equal or greater value.
6. The prize will need to be redeemed during 3 weekends in February 2009 on the following dates –
a. 6th – 9th February 2009
b. 13th – 16th February 2009
c. 20th – 23rd February 2009
7. VisitBritain and its partners will NOT bear any tax and fuel surcharges imposed on the sponsored flights. These will be borne by the winner.
8. The winner will be chosen based on the best slogan entries that are registered before the closing date.
9. The on-line contest will run from 1st October to 30th November 2008. The prizes will be drawn on 1st December 2008, and the winner will be notified via email.
10. The draw will be conducted by VisitBritain whose decision is final. VisitBritain reserves the right to adjust, alter or amend conditions at any time without prior notice.
11. The data you have provided will be used by VisitBritain. Entrants will also become members of VisitBritain’s Britain Club. Entrants may choose to opt-out of this membership at any time.
12. VisitBritain reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to declare ineligible any individual who attempts to tamper with contest entries or the operation of the contest in a way that contravenes these rules or hinders the operation of the contest in any way. VisitBritain reserves the right to change the contest rules without substantially altering the terms and conditions of the contest.
13. The winner grants permission for the use of their names and photographs in any advertising and promotional material, or digital media for this promotion and any other future promotions without claim to any compensation.
14. The Promoter is VisitBritain, West Block, Wisma Selangor Dredging, 142C, Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur.
15. This promotion is governed by English Law.