TITLE: TGV ” House Bunny” Contest
PRIZE: EXCLUSIVE THE HOUSE BUNNY MOVIE PREMIUMS UP FOR GRABS!!
DEADLINE: 29th October, 2008
The House Bunny Movie Contest
EXCLUSIVE THE HOUSE BUNNY MOVIE PREMIUMS UP FOR GRABS!!
It’s simple as clicking on the right answers and submitting your entries before 29th October, 2008!!
Q1. In The House Bunny, funny girl Anna Faris is _________________ a Playboy Bunny who teaches an awkward group of college girls about the opposite sex.
a. Pam Darlington
b. Anna Harvey
c. Amanda Bynes
d. Shelley Darlington
Q2. Shelley lives a carefree life until she gets tossed out of the
a. Zeta House
b. Happy Madison
c. Playboy Mansion
d. The House Bunny
Q3. ______________ plays the role of Natalie, the president of the sorority sisters of Zeta Alpha Zeta.
a. Emma Stone
b. Missy Stewart
c. Shelly Johnson
d. Debra Chiate
Q4. The Director of The House Bunny is ____________________.
a. Amanda Bynes
b. David Spade
c. Fred Wolf
d. Kirsten Smith
Q5. TGV Cinema’s latest cineplex is located in __________________.
a. Palm Square, Kuching
b. Bahagia Mall, Shah Alam
c. Seberang Prai City, Pulau Pinang
d. The Zone, Pahang
(PLEASE REMEMBER TO UPDATE YOUR PERSONAL PARTICULARS. ENTRIES WITH INCOMPLETE AND OR INACURRATE CONTACT DETAILS WILL BE DISQUALIFIED)
1. The TGV e-contest is open to all TGV members except employees of TGV Cinemas Sdn Bhd, its affiliated companies and their immediate families.
2. Registration to be a TGV member is completely free. Please refer to the registration page on the main menu.
3. Each household is eligible to a maximum of two (2) entries only and TGV reserves the right to disqualify multiple entries from the same household.
4. The duration of each contest will be for a period of two (2) weeks unless otherwise stated.
5. Each winner is entitled to one (1) prize only. The winners of the contest will be announced on the TGV website one week after the closing date of the contest.
6. TGV reserves the right to replace any prize with another of a similar value. Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
7.All prizes presented/mailed out will be deemed to have been received in good order and conditions at the intended time. However, in the event of lost or damage, it will be dealt with by the management of TGV at its own discretion.
8. The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained. In the event of a dispute, TGV reserves the right to make the final decision.
9. Incomplete mailing address will be a reason for disqualification. Please update membership details.
10. By participating in the contest, the contestants hereby agree to be bound by the rules and regulations aforementioned and all decisions made by the organisers.