TITLE: SONY-Sharing Is Happiness!
PRIZE: win ultra stylish Sony Cybershot T-series Cameras every fortnight
DEADLINE: 10 December 2008
Sharing Is Happiness!
It’s time to splash, flash and share your colours of happiness! Upload your joyous, happy pictures now and be in line to win ultra stylish Sony Cybershot T-series Cameras every fortnight!
Sony Malaysia (“Sony”), maintains this web site (“Web Site”) and is responsible for this promotion.
Your access and use of this Web Site is subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and any applicable laws. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before accessing and browsing this Web Site. You can use this Web Site only if you agree to and accept the Terms and Conditions without limitation or reservation. You may download material displayed on the Web Site for your non-commercial, personal use only. Additionally, you may not modify, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Site, including the text, images, audio, and video, for public or commercial purposes without Sony’s written permission.
1. The contest is open only to residents and permanent residents of Malaysia only.
2. The contest runs from 10 October 2008 until 10 December 2008 (“contest period”). Sony reserves the right at its sole discretion to shorten and/or lengthen the duration of the contest period.
3. Employees of Sony, their affiliates, subsidiaries, associated entities, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to enter.
4. Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash. In the event that any of the prizes are not available, Sony reserves the right to substitute the prizes with an item or items of similar value at its absolute discretion without prior notice to the winner(s).
5. User can submit as many entries as they want to increase the chances of winning.
6. Winners will be selected bi-weekly by the best photo and slogan.
7. All winners will be announced at http://www.sony.com.my within fourteen (14) days from the closing date. All winners will be notified by email and winners must be in contact with the Contest Administrator via email to firstname.lastname@example.org within fourteen (14) days of receiving the winning notification. E-mail auto replies are not acceptable. If the Contest Administrator does not receive a reply within fourteen (14) days from the said notification, the winner will be disqualified. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification of that winner. Sony reserves the right to deal with all unclaimed prizes in any manner deemed fit.
8. Winners may be requested to participate in public relations events tied to the campaign to generate press coverage of the contest and the Sony product range. This may include, but not be limited to, quotes given for inclusion in press releases and press conferences.
9. The decision of the judges for this contest is final and no claim or correspondence will be entertained.
10. Sony reserves the right to use the names, photographs taken and other information of the winner for current and future advertising and promotional purposes.
11. Sony reserves the right to disqualify any entries that do not meet the Terms and Conditions of this contest. This includes, but is not limited to, entries submitted with invalid or incorrect information.
12. Sony reserves the right at any time without prior notice to add, alter, modify, change or vary the items and conditions contained herein, wholly or in part at it at its absolute discretion.
13. All government, federal, state and local taxes (including, but not limited to income, VAT, luxury, airport tax etc.) imposed by any jurisdiction in connection with this contest in any respect shall be the responsibility and obligation of the winners. All charges, costs and expenses not specifically part of the prize according to these Terms and Conditions shall be the responsibility and obligation of the winners.
Please be advised that all materials posted on the Web Site are subject to public downloading by third party viewers. Sony has taken precautionary steps to deter users from downloading. However, should downloading persist, Sony shall not be held accountable or liable for any damages caused.