TITLE: Cinemaonline Igor Movie Contest
DEADLINE: 20 October 2008
Send in your entries via SMS to 36323 as follows:
Step 1: Write message
e.g. MOVIE IGOR DANIEL HOW 792305605042 PERAK A B I WANT TO SEE IGOR’S IDEA OF A PRIZE WINNING INVENTION
Step 2: Send message to 36323
• All entries must reach us by 20 October 2008 at 11.59pm.
• Winners list will be available on http://www.cinema.com.my from 23 October 2008 onwards.
• NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS WILL ONLY BE DONE ONLINE.
• Please visit Cinema Online’s website to check if you are a winner.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. For entries by SMS, you may send as many as you wish. Each SMS sent will be charged RM0.50.
2. SMS entries are open to 012, 013, 016, 017 and 019 users only.
3. Participants below the age of 18 years are advised to get parental consent before entering our SMS contests.
4. For entries by post, you may send as many as you wish but only original contest entry forms will be entertained.
5. For entries by post, cut out the contest entry form, stick it on a postcard and send it to the following address:
No. 7A, Jalan SS4D/2, People’s Park,
47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
6. For cut out contest entry forms, all items must be completed.
7. Winners’ lists will be available on http://www.cinema.com.my from the date stipulated in the relevant contest page. Notification of winners will ONLY be done online. Please check if you are a winner by using http://www.cinema.com.my or send an inquiry SMS (see contest page).
8. Prizes not collected within the stipulated redemption period will be forfeited.
9. Unless otherwise specified, collection of prizes for all contests will be at the Cinema Online office. Delivery of prizes by Poslaju is available upon request at RM10.00 (postage & packaging). For details, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. The organiser is not responsible for prizes that are delayed or lost during transit.
11. Prizes are not exchangeable for cash.
12. The organiser reserves the right to replace any prize with another without prior notice.
13. Judges’ decision is final. No correspondence on winner selection will be entertained.
1. Who voices the talented hunchback inventor, Igor?
a) John Cossack
b) John Cuseck
c) John Cusack
2. What are Dr Schadenfreude’s evil plans?
a) To steal Igor’s creation and rule over Malaria
b) To destroy Igor’s creation and spread Malaria
c) To break Igor’s creation and take over Malaria
I want to watch “Igor” because…
(not more than 15 words)