TITLE: MI24H Pastel painting Competition 2008
PRIZE: refer attachment
DEADLINE: 31 October 2008
RULES & REGULATIONS
1. COMPETITION THEME: Participants are encouraged to submit their original pastel painting based on the theme “NATURE IN OUR EYES”. The judging will be based on the most creative approach in which the participants had painted them.
2. ELIGIBILITY TO PARTICIPATE: This competition is open to all students studying in Malaysia only and strictly from age 10 to 13 years (born 1995 to 1998).
3. PARTICIPATION FEE: Participants can only submit one (1) original pastel painting artwork together with a payment of RM 25.00 by “CHEQUE” and made in favour of “STEPHEN RONEE LAU (M) SDN BHD”. Do not send cash.
4. SUBMISSION FORM: Submit artwork with the Submission Form on the right. Complete it clearly and glue it to the back of the artwork.
5. SUBMISSION DATELINE: Artwork must reach the address stated below no later than 31st October 2008.
Stephen Ronee Lau (M) Sdn Bhd
Suite 33-01, 33rd Floor, Menara Keck Seng,
203, Jalan Bukit Bintang,
55100 Kuala Lumpur
6. ARTWORK SIZE: Artwork submitted must be in A4 size and to be painted on drawing paper that is at least 130 gsm and mounted on artboard to prevent damage during post.
7. FREE COMPETITION BOOK: A complimentary copy of the Malaysia In 24Hrs “A Day Of Creative Memory – Pastel Painting 2008” competition book will be presented to each participant who has his or her submission published in this book. A copy would also be presented to the school in which the participant is studying.
8. COMPLIMENTARY FREE GIFT SET: All participants who submit the entry by 21st October 2008 together with the Participation Fee will receive One (1) LYRA 12-Piece Triangular Colour Pencil Set and One (1) AQUARIA KLCC Child Entrance Voucher. This gift set will be posted within 2 weeks from the competition closing date.
9. RIGHTS TO USE SUBMITTED ARTWORKS: The Organizer, Title Presenter and the sponsors of this competition reserve the right to use any of the submissions submitted in this Competition for its promotional use and to sell the competition book to recover the production cost of this project. Should the organizer has a request from any party to purchase the submitted artworks, then 50% of the selling price will be paid to the participant who has painted and submitted the artwork. Artworks suitable for sale will be featured in http://www.mastercontest.com and the Organizer shall have absolute right to determine the price of the artwork.
10.THE ORGANIZER & TITLE PRESENTER: This competition is organized by Stephen Ronee Lau (M) Sdn Bhd and sponsored by JJ & G Resources Sdn Bhd. For more information and result announcement, visit http://www.mastercontest.com. All updates and result will be announced in this website. Winners will be notified by the Organizer. Judges decision is final and no further correspondence is allowed.
11.OBJECTIVE OF THIS MALAYSIA IN 24HRS COMPETITION SERIES: This competition is organized to promote creativity and interactivity amongst children .
Please right click and print the form below for submission of entries.