TITLE: [AUDITION+PARTICIPATE] AStro Aattam 100 Vagai 4 Competition
PRIZE: The Prizes for the Competition shall be as follows:-
a) Champion – Ringgit Malaysia Sixty Thousand (RM60,000) only.
b) 1st Runner Up – Ringgit Malaysia Thirty Five Thousand (RM35,000) only.
c) 2nd Runner Up – Ringgit Malaysia Twenty Thousand (RM20,000) only.
DEADLINE: 20 December 2008
Aattam 100 Vagai was the first dance competition for Malaysian Indians, broadcasted by Astro Vaanavil. In the three years since the first broadcast, the show has garnered the response and appreciation of Malaysians.
In 2007, Astro Vaanavil has taken Aattam 100 Vagai to the next level, international arena. To date, the show has showcased the finest dance groups on international stage.
This year, the hunt is going nation wide to discover the best and brightest talent among us.
Aattam 100 Vagai has become well established name on the international front and has become one of the most talked about show with a blend of challenge, suspense, victory, failure and glory. This annual dance event will be packed with other entertainment elements as well as nail biting suspense.
This year’s Aattam 100 Vagai 4 theme is “The Journey to Arena ” promises an entertaining experience to the viewer and participants alike.
Want to be apart of the excitement? Download the application form by the clicking the button below and put your skills to the test.
Are you just good enough or are you the best?
Prove yourself at the audition and we’ll take it from there.
Audition Details as per below:-
Date: 20th & 21st September
Time: 09am – 5pm
Venue : Wisma Ali Bawal, No.11, Jln Tandang, Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Age Category: 18 – 35
* – Malaysian age between 18 -35 can take part in this open audition
* – Each group must consist 6 members
* – Groups coming to the audition must bring their original & a photocopy of their IC & 1 8R size photo of their group
* – Participants are required to perform a dance which is choreographed by their group using any Tamil cinema song. Please bring your own CD of the song. No remix, own or edited song or songs on any other language are allowed.
* – Cash Prize of RM60,000 is waiting for champion
* – Terms & Conditions and Rules and Regulations of Competition apply.
* – For further information call 03-9543 6688 Ext 2213