TITLE: [APPLY+LUCKY DRAW] OCBC Cash Financing-i Duit-Duit Raya Riang & Tenang Campaign 2008
PRIZE: A winner from a Weekly Contest will be awarded a cash prize of RM1,000. A winner from a Grand Contest will be awarded a cash prize of RM50,000 or an amount equivalent to the approved financing amount, whichever the lower.
DEADLINE: 24 October 2008
Duit-Duit Raya Riang & Tenang Campaign
Apply for our OCBC Next Day Cash* today and stand a chance to
win cash prize of up to RM50,000.
What are you waiting for?
All you need is your IC & credit card.
Hurry, promotion ends 24 October 2008.
• No collateral. No guarantor.
• Financing amount of up to RM100,000.
• Fixed monthly installment from as low as RM129**.
OCBC Cash Financing-i Duit-Duit Raya Riang & Tenang Campaign 2008
Terms & Conditions
1. OCBC Cash Financing-i Duit-Duit Raya Riang & Tenang (“Campaign”) begins on 15 August 2008 and ends on 24 October 2008, both dates inclusive (“Campaign Period”). OCBC Bank (Malaysia) Berhad (“OCBC Bank”) reserves the right to extend, shorten or modify the Campaign Period at its absolute discretion.
2. The following categories of people are not eligible to participate in the Campaign:
a. Permanent and/or contract employees of OCBC Bank (including its subsidiaries and related companies) and their immediate family members;
b. Representatives and/or agents (including advertising and promotion agents) of OCBC Bank and their immediate family members; and
c. Entities whose accounts with OCBC Bank have been suspended or terminated or who have breached any other agreement with OCBC Bank.
3. A customer automatically qualifies to participate in the Campaign (“Qualified Customer”) if the customer’s Cash Financing-i (“Cash-i”) application is approved during the Campaign Period and disbursed on or before 30 October 2008, except that customer whose application is under the “30 days free trial period” package will not qualify for this Campaign.
4. The Campaign consists of a total of 10 contests ( “Contests”) as follows:-
Disbursement on 15 August to 24 August 2008
25 August 2008 (Monday)
Disbursement on 25 August to 31 August 2008
2 September 2008 (Tuesday)
Disbursement on 2 September to 7 September 2008
8 September 2008 (Monday)
Disbursement on 8 September to 14 September 2008
15 September 2008 (Monday)
Disbursement on 15 September to 21 September 2008
22 September 2008 (Monday)
Disbursement on 22 September to 28 September 2008
29 September 2008 (Monday)
Disbursement on 29 September to 7 October 2008
8 October 2008 (Wednesday)
Disbursement on 8 October to 14 October 2008
15 October 2008 (Wednesday)
Disbursement on 15 August to 14 September 2008
EXCLUDING winners of Weekly Draws 1, 2, 3 & 4
15 September 2008 (Monday)
Disbursement on 15 September to 30 October 2008
EXCLUDING winners of Weekly Draws 5, 6, 7 & 8
30 October 2008 (Monday)
5. On the Draw Date, 1 (one) name (“Candidate”) will be drawn from the Qualifying Customers for the Qualifying Period. The Candidate will be contacted via telephone by OCBC Bank and required to answer 2 (two) questions pertaining to Cash-i / OCBC Bank. If the Candidate remains uncontactable after 4 (four) attempts—2 (two) attempts per day over 2 (two) consecutive days)—a new draw will be conducted and the process will be repeated until a Candidate (“winner”) correctly answers 2 (two) questions posed by OCBC Bank. All draws will be conducted in the presence of 2 (two) OCBC Bank’s internal auditors.
6. A winner from Weekly Contests 1 to 4 will not qualify for Grand Contest 1; a winner from Weekly Contests 4 to 8 will not qualify for Grand Contest 2.
7. A winner from a Weekly Contest will be awarded a cash prize of RM1,000. A winner from a Grand Contest will be awarded a cash prize of RM50,000 or an amount equivalent to the approved financing amount, whichever the lower.
8. OCBC Bank reserves the right to substitute any prizes with prizes of equivalent retail value at its sole and absolute discretion without any prior notice. Prizes are strictly not exchangeable for cash (for non-cash prizes), other products and/or services.
9. If any of the winners are subsequently found to be ineligible to participate in the Contest or the prize conferred, OCBC Bank reserves the right to forfeit or reclaim the prize and confer the same on such other winner as may be determined in such manner as OCBC Bank deems fit.
10. OCBC Bank reserves the right to publish or display the name, picture, identification card number, city of residence, and details of the prizes of the winners of any Contest for advertising and publicity purposes. All documents submitted for any Contest and photographs of winner(s) belong to OCBC Bank. By accepting the prizes, winners hereby consent to and agree that OCBC Bank shall be at liberty to publish their names, pictures, identification card numbers, city of residence, and details of the prizes for advertising and publicity purposes.
11. OCBC Bank’s decision on all matters relating to the Campaign and any Contests, including the selection of Candidates and in determining the winners will be final, conclusive and binding on all parties. No correspondence or appeal will be entertained.
12. OCBC Bank may, at its sole discretion, amend, vary or add on to these Terms and Conditions, suspend or terminate the Campaign or any Contests, and/or modify the length of a Qualifying Period or date of a Draw Date, without any prior notice to any person. Amendments, variations or additions to these Terms and Conditions or the variation, suspension or termination of the Campaign, any Contests, Qualifying Periods or Draw Dates may be made by placing a general notice in one issue of daily national newspaper, by posting a general notice in any OCBC’s Bank branch premises or OCBC’s Bank website or by incorporating the notice into OCBC’s Bank statement sent to the customers periodically and the notice will take effect from the date set out in the notice and if no date is stated, will take effect from the date of notice.
13. By participating in the Campaign, the Qualifying Customers are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and irrevocably authorize OCBC Bank to disclose, reveal and divulge information regarding their particulars to the parties involved directly in the Campaign.
14. In the event there are any inconsistencies between the English version of these Terms and Conditions and (i) the translation of these Terms and Conditions in any other language; (ii) any brochure, marketing, promotional material in English or any other language, the English version of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.