TITLE: [REGISTER+SPOT] MyStyle in MyCar Contest
RM 50 petrol vouchers – 50 winners
2 GSC vouchers – 50 winners
1 JuiceWorks Lycee Cooler – 50 winners
RM 50 Binwani’s Voucher – 3 winners
DEADLINE: 30 September 2008
MyStyle in MyCar – Terms & Conditions
1. This contest is open to all Malaysian residents who are 18 years old and above. Employees of Centurise Group, its advertising and promotions agencies and their immediate families are not eligible to participate.
2. The contest period is from 1st August 2008 – 30th September 2008.
3. Each contestant is allowed multiple registrations. The contestant shall be the registered owner or the designated driver of the vehicle.
4. The Contestant must have at least downloaded ONE (1) my111 voucher of any brand during the contest duration. Each my111 voucher sms cost RM 3.50.
5. Winners’ information shall be made available at
6. Winners will be contacted within 2 (two) weeks after the end of the contest.
7. Centurise Tech Sdn Bhd. reserves the right to substitute any of the prizes with other items of similar value without prior notification.
8. All winners shall also be notified through email or post on procedures for collection/delivery of the prizes. If prizes remain unclaimed and/or are returned for whatsoever reason, winners shall be required to collect them at a pre-specified location by Centurise Tech Sdn Bhd. within 2 months from the date the winners are notified. Thereafter, all unclaimed prize(s) shall be forfeited.
9. Centurise Tech Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to publish or display the personal information and/or likenesses of the winners for advertising and publicity purposes.
10. Judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence shall be entertained.
11. This contest is subject to Centurise Tech Sdn. Bhd. terms and conditions and may change without prior notice.
MyStyle in My Car – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. What is the duration of the contest?
The contest runs from 1st August 2008 to 30th September 2008.
2. How do I qualify for this contest?
This contest is open to all Malaysian residents who are 18 years and above, except the employees of Centurise Group and its advertising and promotions agencies and their immediate families. Contestants must at least download ONE (1) my111 voucher of any brand during the contest duration
3. How do I get a MyStyle Catalogue?
MyStyle Catalogue are available at the following locations:
JuiceWorks – The Curve, 1Utama, MidValley Megamall, Gardens, KLCC.
Teppanyaki – All outlest except MidValley & KLCC )
Binwani’s – The Curve
Also available at other MyStyle Merchants
4. Will there be any charges for the MyStyle Catalogue?
No, it is free. However, the catalogue are on a while-stocks-last basis.
5. I live in East Malaysia. Can I participate in this contest?
No. This Contest is open to drivers in Peninsular Malaysia only at the moment.
6. How do I get spotted?
MyStyle Team will have spotters to spot vehicles with our Catalogue in it. Place your MyStyle booklets at your dashboard in a most creative way as possible. The more creative the more we will spot U!!!
7. Is this contest only applicable for cars?
No, other vehicles are entitled to participate in this contest as long as you are the registered owner of the vehicle. If your vehicle is spotted, we will contact you
8. Is it compulsory to make the online registration at
Yes. All winners must be registered as a contestant in order to win.
9. What if I have more than one car registered under my name?
You may register all the cars in ONE form, as long as the vehicles are registered under your name or you are the designated driver of the car.
10. How will the winners be notified?
Winner will be contacted via telephone or email. Confirmed winners will be published online.
11. Can I win more than 1 prize?
Yes, if all your cars that are registered in the contest form are spotted.
12. If I get spotted, what is the next step?
You will be contacted to verify details, followed by instruction on how to collect your prizes.
14. Are the prizes transferable?
No, prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged with cash.
15. How will the winners collect their prizes?
Winners are required to collect their prizes in Kuala Lumpur. All costs and expenses related to the collection of the prizes will be borne by the winner. Winners may also be required to attend a prize giving ceremony in Kuala Lumpur.
16. Is there someone I can contact for more information?
You may email your queries to