Qualifying Round – R1 to R3
20 short listed entries per round:
4 x GSC complimentary movie tickets
1 x Journey to the Center of the Earth Cap
Qualifying Round – R1 to R3
5 Winners per round:
1 x Swatch watch
1 x Journey to the Center of the Earth T-shirt
1st Prize : 2 x Flight ticket to London, 2 x GSC Movies T-shirt, 1 x Space Chimp merchandise
2nd Prize : 2 x Flight ticket to Paris, 2 x GSC Movies T-shirt, 1 x Space Chimp merchandise
3rd Prize: 2 x Flight ticket to Jakarta, 2 x GSC Movies T-shirt, 1 x Space Chimp merchandise
DEADLINE: 15 Nov 08
Create a video/slideshow based on a combination of two of the adventure themes below. Your interpretation of the theme can be rendered using: graphic design, illustration, photography, video, audio, montage or any medium you can think of.
Mysterious, Dangerous, Exploration, Zero-gravity, Darkness, Light
2 x Sample:
Click here to watch the Sample 1 video
Click here to watch the Sample 2 video
For the purposes of voting and previewing on this website, entries uploaded should be:
File Format: MPEG / AVI / DAT / 3GP
Max File size: 10MB
Max Length: 30 seconds
*All video/slideshow must include GSC logo in the 1st 5secs frame.
Submit your video/slideshow via
to face the public vote.
20 videos/slideshow will be short listed for each round for voting.
Ask your friends to vote and wait for your name to be announced!
Judging and Winning
1. There will be 3 Qualifying Rounds (Round 1 – Round 3) and 1 Final Round in this contest.
2. There will be 20 shortlisted entries per Qualifying Round for the judging.
3. Based on the votes tabulated, 5 winners will be selected from the 20 shortlisted entries per Qualifying Round.
4. The 5 winners selected in each of the qualifying round will automatically be in competition in the Final Round with their respective winning entries in the Qualifying Round.
5. Based on the total votes, 3 winners will be selected in the Final Round as 1st Prize Winner, 2nd Prize Winner and 3rd Prize Winner. The winners will win:
6. All the submission and judging will be based on the following schedule:-
Rounds Qualifying Round 1 Qualifying Round 2 Qualifying Round 3 Final Round
Submission 1 – 31 Jul 1 – 31 Aug 1 – 30 Sep 20 Oct
Voting 1 – 15 Aug 1 – 15 Sep 1 – 15 Oct 21 Oct – 15 Nov
Results 20 Aug 20 Sep 20 Oct 20 Nov
7. Judging criteria will be based on originality, relevance and creativity of the entry / entries.
8. The total votes will come from Public (40%) and a Panel of Judges (60%).
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest is open to all residents of Malaysia.
2. The contest runs from 1 July 2008 till 15 November 2008.
3. All contestants must be a registered member of
4. Only fully completed entries will be considered.
5. Each contestant is allowed to submit more than 1 entry per qualifying round.
6. Submitting the same entry/entries more than once per qualifying round will result in disqualification.
7. All contestants are not allowed to submit the same entry/entries in all the qualifying rounds. Submission of the entry/entries must be different for each qualifying round.
8. Judges’ decision is final. The Organiser will not entertain any request of appeal or review on the decision made by The Organiser. The Organiser reserves the rights in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest, or invalidate any unaffected entries.
9. Incomplete mailing addresses are grounds for disqualification. (Please Update Your Member Details)
10. Each Winner is entitled to one prize only per qualifying round and will be notified by phone and/or email and/or mail.
11. Details and terms of the collection of prizes will be given when the winner is notified of his/her winning.
12. Prizes are not exchangeable for cash and the organiser reserve the rights to exchange any prize with equivalent or similar value and to vary the terms and conditions at its absolute discretion without prior notice.
13. Prize(s) damaged in transit is/are not replaceable.
14. Prize(s) not collected within the redemption period will be forfeited and any enquiries thereafter will not be entertained.
15. The Organiser reserves the right to publish or display winners’ details and photographs for advertising and publicity purposes and also for the purpose of announcing the winners in either the printed or electronic media.
16. The Organiser and its associated agency shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss, damage, person’s negligence) in connection with any aspect of prize, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
17. All contestants hereby warrant that all statements and personal details given are true, correct, accurate and complete and that the contestant have read and understood all the rules, regulations, terms and conditions of this contest and agree to be bound by it.