PRIZE: Gainward Bliss 8600GT 512MB DDR2 graphic card, Kingmax 1GB DDR2 667
DEADLINE: 31st July 2008
For those who fancy getting a spare graphic card or looking for an upgrade? Or perhaps know that a friend needs it? The CHANCE is HERE!
That’s not all, we also have a Kingmax 1GB DDR2 667 as a giveaway! If all goes well, I might even add some prizes to the runner-ups.
Here’s How It Works
1. The person with the most comments at the end of the contest period will be the winner.
2. Anyone can enter this contest – I don’t care where you live, how old you are or even what you are!
3. The contest period ends on 31st July 2008
4. Comments are counted from 1st June 2008 to 31st July 2008. So we’re looking at the most active person within this period. (Yes yes, I decided to give some people a headstart to add to the challenge!)
5. Comments are only valid if the article is dated 31st May 2008 and later. (Yes, no spamming of past articles.)
6. The Kingmax 1GB DDR2 667 will be given to the introducer of the winner! Basically if you introduce a friend and he / she wins the prize, you’ll get the Kingmax 1GB DDR2 667 if they acknowledge you as the introducer.
What Do You Have To Do?
Just post comments – casual chat is fine, mild spamming is fine.
NOTE : I will be deciding what is spam and what is not.
NOTE : Commentators without VALID E-mail address will not be entertained.
NOTE : Rules, Terms and Conditions or whatever else are subjected to change should there arise any unwelcoming circumstances that may spoil the fun of the contest.
TIP : Try to create conversation, it will give you opportunity to reply, hence more comments.
What You Shouldn’t Do?
1. Please don’t attempt to fraud or be cheeky.
2. No vulgar words.
3. No EMO comments. (meaning you should maintain manners when commenting)
What Else Can You Do?
You could always get your friends and family to join in the fun. Everyone has a chance of winning.