PRIZE: Read description
Always wanted to take a day off and have someone else do your day-to-day errands? Or don’t you just wish that you could forget everything for once? We have just the thing!!
hitz.fm is looking to replace people at their work place, home, school or college for just an errand or chore they’d like to skip for the day. This is your license to forget with iQ and hitz.fm!
Get registered today and tell us what and why you want to forget with this special license. It can be: Attending your lectures in college, Replacing you in meetings with your boss in a conference room, Taking your female poodle for grooming etc
Tell us what you want the hitz.fm announcers to do for you and WHY here. Whether it be a chore, errand or task, we want to hear them! Exercise your license to forget now!
I want the hitz.fm announcers to… (250 characters)
If you’re our nominated listener, our announcers will buzz you on your mobile phone to notify you that someone from hitz.fm is going over to run your errands for the day. As for icing on the cake, iQ and hitz.fm will also reward you with RM 200 cash to enjoy yourself while we sort out the rest.
It gets even better if you are an OCBC Bank customer. We will award you with RM 500 which will be credited into your OCBC Bank account.
Also, track down the hitz.fm Ford Rangers at their stops for a chance to win petrol vouchers plus other exciting goodies! Just bring us your name card so we can drop it into our lucky bowl!! Licence to Forget is brought to you by iQ and hitz.fm.
Special Terms and Conditions:
1. Permanent and/or contract employees of OCBC Bank (Malaysia) Berhad (“OCBC Bank”) (including its subsidiaries and related companies) and their immediate family members.
2. Representatives and/or agents (including advertising and promotion agents) of OCBC Bank and their immediate family members.
1. The winner who is not an OCBC Bank customer (“Non-OCBC Winner”) will receive his/her RM200 cash prize in the form of a Cashier’s Order via registered mail.
1. OCBC Bank’s decision on all matters relating to the Campaign, including the decision of the Campaign judges in determining the prize-winner will be final, conclusive and binding on all parties. No correspondence or attempts to dispute such decisions will be entertained.
2. OCBC Bank reserves the right at its absolute discretion to, at any time, substitute or replace the prizes with other products of similar retail value without prior notice. To the fullest extent permitted by law, OCBC Bank does not make and hereby expressively excludes and disclaims any representations or warranties with respect to the prizes provided under the Campaign, in particular, OCBC Bank gives no warranty or endorsements, expressed or implied, written or oral, including but not limited to, any warrant of quality, merchantability quality of the prizes or their suitability of fitness for any purpose. OCBC Bank shall not be liable for or obliged to replace any defective, lost, damaged or stolen prizes.
3. In the event that a cash prize is determined to have been won by a customer who is not eligible to participate in the Campaign, OCBC Bank reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to disqualify such person’s participation in the Campaign and forfeit the cash prize won by such person.
4. OCBC Bank reserves the right to publish or display the name, picture, identification card number and city of residence of the winner of this Campaign for advertising and publicity purposes. By participating in this Campaign, participants hereby consent to and agree that OCBC Bank shall be at liberty to publish their names, pictures, identification card numbers and city of residence for advertising and publicity purposes.
5. OCBC Bank reserves the right at its absolute discretion to amend, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions from time to time without prior notice.
6. OCBC Bank may, at its sole discretion, cancel, terminate or suspend the Campaign with or without any prior notice. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by OCBC Bank of the Campaign shall not entitle the participant to any claim or compensation against OCBC Bank for any and all loss or damage suffered or incurred by the participant as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
7. In no event will OCBC Bank be liable for any loss or damages (including without limitation, loss of income, profits or goodwill, direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages of any party including third parties howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise, in connection with the Campaign, even if OCBC Bank has been advised of the possibility of such damages in advance, and all such damages are expressly excluded.
8. OCBC Bank shall not be liable for any failure to perform due to any act of God, war, riot, strike, terrorism, epidemic, lockout, industrial action, fire, flood, drought, storm or any event beyond the reasonable control of OCBC Bank.
9. These Terms and Conditions herein contained shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia.