PRIZE: Normal Season PS1 Dreamz Double Passes (worth Rm260 each) x80
DEADLINE: August 1, 2008
Magic, music, daredevils, acrobats, big shaggy dogs, and bigger cats all feature in Genting – City of Entertainment’s latest extravaganza Dreamz, and guess what? With a little effort, you get to experience all this for free!
We’ve got 80 (count em – 80!) Normal Season PS1 Dreamz double passes (worth RM260 each, and valid until Aug 31) to give away to AMBP members and all you need to do to put yourself in the running to win these passes is complete the following tasks:
1. Copy our Dreamz poster (below), then post it up as an entry on your blog.
Copy this image on your hard drive and put it up as
part of your ‘contest entry’ post.
2. Answer the following three (3) questions in the same post;
* Who is the professional image consultant dishing out juicy tips on how to look your best at CloveTWO.com’s Lookin’ Good section?
* Name the bloggers at the Guy and Parent blogs.
* At which section do you find stories on women’s fashion and beauty?
(All answers can be found at our CloveTWO portal)
3. Complete this slogan (also in the same post):
Attending Dreamz would be a dream come true for me because…
4. Send the link to your blog entry as a ‘Comment’ on the May 6 Editor’s Note post Dream a little Dreamz.
You’ve got until Aug 1, 2008 (or until all tickets are taken up; whichever comes first) to complete the above but take note: we’ll give out tickets in batches (weekly), so the sooner you post your entry, the sooner you get your prize.
So whacha waiting for? Start dreaming.
Rules & Regulations
1. This contest is open to all residents of Malaysia only.
2. To qualify for a prize, a contestant must be a registered MyStar user, as well as a member of AllMalaysian Bloggers Project. Valid personal information. (ie. New IC number and name as appears on the IC) is required to qualify for a prize.
3. Contestants may submit as many entries as possible but only one prize is allowed per contestant.
4. Prizes are not exchangeable for cash and the organiser reserves the right to exchange the prize with that of a similar value without prior notice.
5. Employees of Star Publications (Malaysia) Berhad and their immediate families are not allowed to participate.
6. Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
7. Winners will be notified by email.
8. The list of names of winners will also be published on the All Malaysian Bloggers Project portal.
9. Prizes will only be sent out to winners outside the Klang Valley. The Star Online will not be liable for damage and/or loss during the transit. Winners within the Klang Valley are required to collect their prizes from The Star office at Menara Star, Petaling Jaya.
For further information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or post your queries at the AMBP Facebook Group.